46 Democrat Senators Who Betrayed Us

Reject insanity
Vote/donate to those who voted in favor of this treaty
Oppose those who voted to reject the treaty

Let's send 'em a message: It's the grown-up's turn now

Concerning David and Barbara Mikkelson, radical leftists & founders and operators of Snopes. Please read the following. Thanks. - Jeri

MoreDavid and Barbara Mikkelson radi... Videos News Slideshows Questions Topics SLIDESHOW: David and Barbara Mikkelson radical leftists Watch Video snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages HMMMMMM
Posted 10/01/09 Read all 209 opinions
Read More Would You Welcome an Increase in Legal Immigration?+43 Rave share this Share For the past few years snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages has positioned itself, or others have labeled it as the 'tell-all, final word' on any comment, claim and e-mail.

But for several years people tried to find out who exactly was behind snopes.com. Only recently did Wikipedia get to the bottom of it - kind of makes you wonder what they were hiding. Well, finally we know. It is run by a husband and wife team - that's right, no big office of investigators and researchers, no team of lawyers.. It's just a mom-and-pop operation that began as a hobby and suruptisuously became a spreader of Leftist Propaganda..

Left Wing Progressives, David and Barbara Mikkelson in the San Fernando Valley of California , started the web site about 13 years ago - and they have no formal background or experience in investigative research. After a few years it gained popularity as Americans believing it to be unbiased and neutral. But over the past couple of years people started asking questions who was Behind it and did they have a selfish motivation? The reason for the questions - or skepticism's - is a result of snopes.com claiming to have the bottom line facts to certain questions or issues, when in fact, they have been proven wrong. Also, there were criticisms the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues but promoting their Leftist Attitude.

When I saw that Snopes had falsely claimed that Obama's Birth Certificate had been properly validated, it has not. It was then that I realized something was wrong with either their research and/or their credibility. It seems something is seriously wrong. Could Snopes be lying?? Then a few months ago, when my State Farm agent Bud Gregg in Mandeville hoisted a political sign referencing Barack Obama and made a big splash across the Internet. Supposedly the Mikkelsons claim to have researched this issue before posting their findings on snopes.com. In their statement they claimed the corporate office of State Farm pressured Gregg into taking down the sign, when in fact nothing of the sort ever took place..

I personally contacted David Mikkelson (and he replied back to me) thinking he would want to get to the bottom of this, and I gave him Bud Gregg's contact phone numbers. Bud was going to give him phone numbers to the big exec's at State Farm in Illinois who would have been willing to speak with him about it. Mikkelson lied, neither he or his wife ever called Bud.

In fact, I learned from Bud Gregg no one from snopes.com ever contacted anyone with State Farm. Yet snopes.com issued a statement as the 'final factual word' on the issue as if they did all their homework and got to the bottom of things. Not!
They are typical of the Left, passing off bogus oppinions as "fact". The truth is that they are liers hoping we do not research their lies........

Then it has been learned the Mikkelsons are very Democrat and
extremely liberal. As we all now know from this presidential
election, liberals have a purpose agenda to discredit anything that
Appears to be conservative. There has been much criticism lately over the Internet with people pointing out the Mikkelsons liberalism
revealing itself in their web site findings.
Gee, what a shock!

So, I say this now to everyone who goes to snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages to get what they think to be the bottom line facts: Proceed with caution. Take what it says at face value and nothing more. Use it only to lead you To their references where you can link to and read the sources for yourself.

Plus, you can always Google a subject and do the research yourself. It now seems apparent that's all the Mikkelsons do. After all, I can personally vouch from my own experience for their 'not' fully looking into things.

For those of you that are fond of referring to Snopes as a verifyer of the truth, please stop the practice. They are bold face liars promoting their own Leftist Agenda.

*** I don't mind educating the clueless liberals here as to the orgin of Snopes and other such propaganda tools. Just be sure to pass along the information to other liberals. thank you.

When I saw that Snopes had falsely claimed that Obama's Birth Certificate had been properly validated, it has not. It was then that I realized something was wrong with either their research and/or their credibility. It seems something is seriously wrong. Could Snopes be lying??

LOL a birther questions snopes validity

The number of false claims Snopes has verified as truth is astonishing. How they have been able to get away with these lies is anyones guess. Maybe people didn't know who founded and operated Snopes? Now they do! Radical progressives who despise the Republicans. You've got the fox in charge of the hen house here but of course you liberals like it this way.

There is nothing honest or honorable about the liberals using such devious tactics such as the Mikkelsons have used by creating SNOPES - but when has that stopped them? - Jeri

There was a time in our history when a traitor was confronted with a firing squad! Now they are often called liberal heroes.

Over the weekend, we came very close to the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:

'To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.'

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to let the UN take our guns.

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Thank goodness there were none listed for any southern states except for 2 VA, 1 FL and 1 LA. Nothing from KY, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, AR, TX AND A FEW OTHERS.

Make sure and vote these guys out of office and don't forget to cut and paste this to your email and do a mass emailing to inform others. It's a group effort, folks. - Jeri

There was a time in our history when a traitor was confronted with a firing squad! Now they are often called liberal heroes.

Over the weekend, we came very close to the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:

'To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.'

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to let the UN take our guns.

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Thank goodness there were none listed for any southern states except for 2 VA, 1 FL and 1 LA. Nothing from KY, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, AR, TX AND A FEW OTHERS.

Make sure and vote these guys out of office and don't forget to cut and paste this to your email and do a mass emailing to inform others. It's a group effort, folks. - Jeri

54 Senators voted to not interfere with the illegal weapons trade to terrorists

Vote them out of office

Concerning David and Barbara Mikkelson, radical leftists & founders and operators of Snopes. Please read the following. Thanks. - Jeri

MoreDavid and Barbara Mikkelson radi... Videos News Slideshows Questions Topics SLIDESHOW: David and Barbara Mikkelson radical leftists Watch Video snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages HMMMMMM
Posted 10/01/09 Read all 209 opinions
Read More Would You Welcome an Increase in Legal Immigration?+43 Rave share this Share For the past few years snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages has positioned itself, or others have labeled it as the 'tell-all, final word' on any comment, claim and e-mail.

But for several years people tried to find out who exactly was behind snopes.com. Only recently did Wikipedia get to the bottom of it - kind of makes you wonder what they were hiding. Well, finally we know. It is run by a husband and wife team - that's right, no big office of investigators and researchers, no team of lawyers.. It's just a mom-and-pop operation that began as a hobby and suruptisuously became a spreader of Leftist Propaganda..

Left Wing Progressives, David and Barbara Mikkelson in the San Fernando Valley of California , started the web site about 13 years ago - and they have no formal background or experience in investigative research. After a few years it gained popularity as Americans believing it to be unbiased and neutral. But over the past couple of years people started asking questions who was Behind it and did they have a selfish motivation? The reason for the questions - or skepticism's - is a result of snopes.com claiming to have the bottom line facts to certain questions or issues, when in fact, they have been proven wrong. Also, there were criticisms the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues but promoting their Leftist Attitude.

When I saw that Snopes had falsely claimed that Obama's Birth Certificate had been properly validated, it has not. It was then that I realized something was wrong with either their research and/or their credibility. It seems something is seriously wrong. Could Snopes be lying??

Then a few months ago, when my State Farm agent Bud Gregg in Mandeville hoisted a political sign referencing Barack Obama and made a big splash across the Internet. Supposedly the Mikkelsons claim to have researched this issue before posting their findings on snopes.com. In their statement they claimed the corporate office of State Farm pressured Gregg into taking down the sign, when in fact nothing of the sort ever took place..

I personally contacted David Mikkelson (and he replied back to me) thinking he would want to get to the bottom of this, and I gave him Bud Gregg's contact phone numbers. Bud was going to give him phone numbers to the big exec's at State Farm in Illinois who would have been willing to speak with him about it. Mikkelson lied, neither he or his wife ever called Bud.

In fact, I learned from Bud Gregg no one from snopes.com ever contacted anyone with State Farm. Yet snopes.com issued a statement as the 'final factual word' on the issue as if they did all their homework and got to the bottom of things. Not!
They are typical of the Left, passing off bogus oppinions as "fact". The truth is that they are liers hoping we do not research their lies........

Then it has been learned the Mikkelsons are very Democrat and
extremely liberal. As we all now know from this presidential
election, liberals have a purpose agenda to discredit anything that
Appears to be conservative. There has been much criticism lately over the Internet with people pointing out the Mikkelsons liberalism
revealing itself in their web site findings.
Gee, what a shock!

So, I say this now to everyone who goes to snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages to get what they think to be the bottom line facts: Proceed with caution. Take what it says at face value and nothing more. Use it only to lead you To their references where you can link to and read the sources for yourself.

Plus, you can always Google a subject and do the research yourself. It now seems apparent that's all the Mikkelsons do. After all, I can personally vouch from my own experience for their 'not' fully looking into things.

For those of you that are fond of referring to Snopes as a verifyer of the truth, please stop the practice. They are bold face liars promoting their own Leftist Agenda.

*** I don't mind educating the clueless liberals here as to the orgin of Snopes and other such propaganda tools. Just be sure to pass along the information to other liberals. thank you.

OMG one of them is from Canada. And they like Cats. Must be ubber leftest.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The number of false claims Snopes has verified as truth is astonishing. How they have been able to get away with these lies is anyones guess. Maybe people didn't know who founded and operated Snopes? Now they do! Radical progressives who despise the Republicans. You've got the fox in charge of the hen house here but of course you liberals like it this way.

There is nothing honest or honorable about the liberals using such devious tactics such as the Mikkelsons have used by creating SNOPES - but when has that stopped them? - Jeri

You are an idiot

FactCheck.org : Snopes.com

Isn't 'Wolf Rider' a graphic novel?

Don't I take this seriously? Nope.

You are an idiot

FactCheck.org : Snopes.com

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. - Socrates

The crux of the issue is: Do you trust your own reading comprehension or do you depend on someone else to tell you what to think?

The text of the treaty clearly allows the U.S. to retain their complete authority.

A couple of shills wrote an opinion piece that claims otherwise.

who do YOU trust more?

It's clearly time to clean house (and senate) and elect grown ups.

It is clearly time to clean out the House and the Senate. Start by getting these 46 put out of office permanently. They are a danger to national security and have clearly proven they will not defend the consitution or protect our 2nd amendment rights. Good idea would be to start petitions in each state demanding they be removed from office. Get their names out there. Mass emailing is very effective in getting the word out there.

- Jeri

It is clearly time to clean out the House and the Senate. Start by getting these 46 put out of office permanently. They are a danger to national security and have clearly proven they will not defend the consitution or protect our 2nd amendment rights. Good idea would be to start petitions in each state demanding they be removed from office. Get their names out there. Mass emailing is very effective in getting the word out there.

- Jeri

So you are advocating a one party state? All dissent is illegal if it pertains to your precious gun rights?

Gun rights? Try 2nd amendment rights. These 46 Democrat Senators are Traitors. We need to demand they step down, get these types out of our Senate and elect some honorable men and women who defend the constitution to replace them. It is the sensible thing to do.

Gun rights? Try 2nd amendment rights. These 46 Democrat Senators are Traitors. We need to demand they step down, get these types out of our Senate and elect some honorable men and women who defend the constitution to replace them. It is the sensible thing to do.

None of those who claim that the 2nd Amendment is there to protect the rest of the rights lifted a finger when the previous administration stomped all over them. So why should anyone bother to help you out now?

has anyone pointed out that a treaty provision that would require a signatory to violate it's own law is inoperative unless the law is somehow a crime against humanity or violation of another nation's soverigenity?

Jeri, you are a birther: that's the end of you questioning anybody else's bona fides.

These people are absolutely losing their minds.

Ignore the actual text of the document and hang their hats on an op-ed piece.

To each their own I suppose. But I trust my own eyeballs.

The reactionary fringies have not read the treaty, but they are ready to buddy up with Syria, North Korea, and Iran against their country. Americans will not forget this.

None of those who claim that the 2nd Amendment is there to protect the rest of the rights lifted a finger when the previous administration stomped all over them. So why should anyone bother to help you out now?

Because if they don't defend their 2nd amendment rights by finding honorable men and women who won't betray them ( as these 46 democrat senators already have ) they will be facing the same day Europe faced when Hitler confiscated all the guns from citizens. First he demanded everyone register their weapons. Then he made it a capitol offense if the citizens didn't turn in the guns. ALL CITIZENS - NOT JEWISH CITIZENS - ALL GERMAN - AUSTRIAN CITIZENS WERE ORDERED TO TURN IN THEIR GUNS - OR BE EXECUTED ( CAPITOL PUNISHMENT ) If the American people do not wake up and drive out of office the traitors who are aiding and abetting Communists who have infiltrated our govt via NGO's - they will live in slavery and so will their children and their childrens children. Such are the consequences for any nation whose citizens surrender their firearms. Look at History and learn from it. - Jeremiah

Honorable men and women, Jeri, do not buddy up with NK, Iran, and Syria.

Forum List

Back