47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Here's the gig, poster Georgio: You did not hear that he was "caught red-handed" from the DOJ, from the FBI, or hell the Marshall's Service. I don't think you got that from them, at all.

Rather, you heard that from opinion columnist or talking-heads in the media, you heard it from narrow-gauge social media venues, or bloggers. And, I would suspect that along with hearing that you also heard that Obama created ISIS, that the Jews blew up the Twin Towers, and that Joe Biden got a billion dollars in kick-backs from Dollar Tree and Harbor Freight for protecting China. But you didn't hear any of that from the DOJ either.

So calm yourself down. Be patient, Grasshopper.
If Don Trump committed crimes that the DOJ is deadsolidperfectly convinced they can persuasively take before a grand jury or even an empaneled jury-of-peers......well then, you may get your wish and see Don Trump tried for these alleged crimes.

ps....but, my friend, don't expect much about charging Obama on that ISIS-thingy. Trust me.
Heres the gig, poster The Banker is the only one that has said Trump was ”caught red handed”, so go lecture him.

Your second paragraph is all BS, since in never believed any of it. In fact the “gig” is as I told the poster The Banker, if Trump broke the law, he needs to be held accountable, however since 1991 when Clinton ran for President I have heard all the illegal wrong doings of every President and not one was ever charge, so unless they are charged and convicted, I am not going to worry about all the media and bullshitters like the poster The Banker.

So calm down and quit trying to lecture me when you don’t know my position, friend.

At least I get ‘em. :biggrin:
That's like you giving yourself a hand*** and pathetically claiming you scored on a date....or claiming 80+million Americans voted for Biden and a year and a half later 7 out of every 10 Americans hate Biden.

:p

Your second paragraph is all BS, since in never believed any of it. In fact the “gig” is as I told the poster The Banker, if Trump broke the law, he needs to be held accountable, however since 1991 when Clinton ran for President I have heard all the illegal wrong doings of every President and not one was ever charge, so unless they are charged and convicted, I am not going to worry about all the media and bullshitters like the poster The Banker.
So you're saying that if Trump broke the law he should be charged and convicted regardless of what other Presidents did or didn't do?

I agree.

and you know those folders had something in them when they left DC because,,,?
If that is your big defense good luck with that, that will fail.

You are too niave and partisan to even understand how classified material works. There are established protocol as to how to handle classified documents. Everybody knows that, but you.

Trump himself signed the very law he broke, laws clearly outlining how to handle classified material.

Trump took the documents out of those folders and that will be yet another crime he committed.

If that is your big defense good luck with that, that will fail.

You are too niave and partisan to even understand how classified material works. There are established protocol as to how to handle classified documents. Everybody knows that, but you.

Trump himself signed the very law he broke, laws clearly outlining how to handle classified material.

Trump took the documents out of those folders and that will be yet another crime he committed.

Good luck trying to convict anyone with EMPTY FOLDERS...

laughing hilariously.jpg

..BTW...

STILL no 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets' found...

:p

Heres the gig, poster The Banker is the only one that has said Trump was ”caught red handed”, so go lecture him.

So calm down and quit trying to lecture me when you don’t know my position, friend.

Trump got caught with the top secret documents in his basement, after he told the dept of Justice he did not have those documents, that is the essence of getting caught red handed. Trump got caught red handed with 47 empty top secret folders and no documents... That is the essence of getting caught red handed.
What don't you understand about that, its not very complicated?

The drug dealer gets caught with 20 keys of coke in his basement and you say he is not caught red handed???

You don't even care about America or American security, you care more about Trump than America and this is proof.

Easy peasy! The folks that packed the boxes, or the staff or family that witnessed the documents there who informed the FBI on where to look for them

And DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF admitted he had those TOP SECRET records, photographed on the floor.

What more do you want?

Seriously...?

Would you work this hard to defend Obama or a Biden or a Clinton doing something like this? Hell no!!! imo
Clinton packed up half The White House and stole it!
:auiqs.jpg:

Good luck trying to convict anyone with EMPTY FOLDERS...

View attachment 691087
laugh all you want, it just shows how much of a sheep you are.

If you possess empty top secret folders with no documents, that is a crime. You don't seem to understand that.

You care more about Trump than America. You don't love America, you love Trump. You don't care about American interest or American security.

Its all bullshit with you trash, party over country.

We do not know what was in the classified folders that has documents in them.
After making the claim, if they had found them in those folders it would be all over the news.

More likely they will now try to claim that is what was in the empty folders.

So you're saying that if Trump broke the law he should be charged and convicted regardless of what other Presidents did or didn't do?

I agree.
Anyone who breaks the law needs to be held accountable and have their day in court. I have been saying that for a long long time and I also believe that you are innocent until proven guilty. That is America and thar is freedom.

laugh all you want, it just shows how much of a sheep you are.

If you possess empty top secret folders with no documents, that is a crime.

Please post the link to the Rule, reg, or law stating having empty folders or coversheets marked 'TOP SECRET' is a CRIME.

laughing hilariously.jpg

Yes. And where are the documents that were in those folders?

Correct answer: "I don't know, Mac."

Great. I don't either. I'd like to know, you don't care.

HUH?

Why take empty folders??
It could have homework that required burning after reading. :dunno:

People are getting all jacked up about nothing. The real crime is busting into Trump's house and taking his stuff.

Forum List

Back