47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Yes. And where are the documents that were in those folders?

Correct answer: "I don't know, Mac."

Great. I don't either. I'd like to know, you don't care.
How do you know there were documents in them when he brought them home? You don’t. You are assuming and pretending to care because you are a leftie tool.

Well, there are laws about who may have or share classified documents.

On the other hand, the President has plenary power to declassify any classified document. The point is: he declassified the ones he still had physical possession of, so the whole thing is moot.

I agree.

My point about "classified" is that everybody keeps throwing out the words "top secret"...In all media reporting I haven't heard or read the words "top secret"...I've only heard/read "classified" (which means nothing...it means it has a classification).

They also keep saying "government documents" which also means nothing...but sounds ominous.

Anyone who breaks the law needs to be held accountable and have their day in court. I have been saying that for a long long time and I also believe that you are innocent until proven guilty. That is America and thar is freedom.
Don’t remember you speaking out against the “lock her up” chants

I wonder how long it will be until proof is whatever they claim?

As always...they'll just stop talking about it right after the election. Just like "russia collusion" or "stormy daniels".

Then they'll say: FORGET THE LIES I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY...I HAVE A NEW LIE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE"!

And all the democrat voters will chant in unison: "I BELIEVE I BELIEVE"!

1662215427830.png

'47 EMPTY FOLDERS DO NOT LIE!

Hehr Trump is un threat to Democrat rul, er, our Democracy!
'

How do you know there were documents in them when he brought them home? You don’t. You are assuming and pretending to care because you are a leftie tool.
I don't know what was in them. It may be nothing. This all may be nothing. I don't know. That's reality.

So, characteristically, you're making ignorant, simplistic assumptions about me because you're a Trumpster.

I don't know what was in them. It may be nothing. This all may be nothing. I don't know. That's reality.

So, characteristically, you're making ignorant, simplistic assumptions about me because you're a Trumpster.
No, she's right on, you're nothing but a lying leftist pile of crap.

No, she's right on, you're nothing but a lying leftist pile of crap.
And yet you can't prove it. You can't even list my positions on the issues, no matter how many times I post them.

So, you're reduced to thinking that anyone who doesn't bend over for the Orange High Hard One must be a leftist.

That's how pathetic and weak you are.

Everybody's biased. That doesn't mean you can't just be honest.

You wouldn't understand, obviously.
Honest? You run with every left leaning lie that comes down the pike. And then want others to take you seriously?

Forum List

Back