47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

And yet you can't prove it. You can't even list my positions on the issues, no matter how many times I post them.

So, you're reduced to thinking that anyone who doesn't bend over for the Orange High Hard One must be a leftist.

That's how pathetic and weak you are.
You don't accept proof, liar.

But, in reality, I don't. I regularly post my disagreements with the Left.

So, you're just attacking out of ignorance. Very Trumpian. Sorry.
You know that old saying…actions speak louder than words? That applies here.

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

Amen! And the Trump traitors don't care! Previous traitors have been executed for similar acts.

Forum List

Back