47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

WHAT??? The OWNERSHIP of GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS is up to LAYWERS?

Do you want to try again, or do you want to stick with that one?

And I didn't say that "Trump could declassify anything he wanted". You just made that up.

You're both ignorant and a liar. A solid Trumpster.

Trump says as President, those particular documents belong to him.......the leftists say they don't....that becomes a lawyer situation, you dumb fuck....not a situation where you send armed democrat party FBI/gestapo in with guns...

Trump says as President, those particular documents belong to him.......the leftists say they don't....that becomes a lawyer situation, you dumb fuck....not a situation where you send armed democrat party FBI/gestapo in with guns...
The correct answer in Normal World, of course, is "government documents belong to the government".

Holy crap, the walls of the alternate universe just keep getting thicker and thicker!

The correct answer in Normal World, of course, is "government documents belong to the government".

Holy crap, the walls of the alternate universe just keep getting thicker and thicker!

No.......they don't.....not when they are the personal property of the President......which is also what the democrat party FBI gestapo took....

The president is not a King. He is held to the same standards as other government officials.

If Trump really wanted these documents declassified, there was a process for doing that. And the process makes sense.

You go to the affected agencies, and ask, "What would be the effect of declassifying this document?"

And the agencies would raise their legitimate objections, or if the president was insistent on declassifying said documents, they could take appropriate action (for instance, pulling the agent out of the country where he gathered the information.)

This isn't what Trump did. He took the documents after he no longer had any reason to access them, kept them in an unsecure place where anyone could have access to them, and resisted attempt by the National Archives to retrieve them.

Wow, great assumptions. I'm not seeing any proof. But yes, when it comes to operations within the executive branch, the president is pretty much king. You might want to read up on the separation of powers dictated by the Constitution.

So where the fuck are those documents, I wonder.

We know the rubes couldn't care less, or at least that's what they're pretending.

Even though I know this con man is capable of anything, I'm trying to assume that those documents are safe.

My votes against this menace have never been more justified. What a fucking disgrace.
Where are Hillary's missing emails?

Where are Hillary's missing emails?
87reozkb9ii91.jpg

And TS/SCI information does not belong to a FORMER Secretary of State ... in a normal world.

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

Lying FBI

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

They're empty? So?

Hey Hillary, you 'lost' sensitive documents, they are missing yet you were let off. Compare that to Trump who is being accused of missing documents and getting raided by the FBI and threatened. Get it yet?

Yeah, the FBI didn't put the bitch under oath or even take notes when they interviewed her. And they gave out immunity to her coconspirators like candy.

Well that's a lie.
No it isn’t. Hillary is a criminal. Why wasn’t her royal highness raided is the right question to ask.

In addition to the eight devices she used as secretary of state, the FBI said they sought at least five additional mobile devices as part of its inquiry. Clinton’s lawyers said they couldn’t provide any of the mobile devices she used. One person interviewed by the FBI said he recalled two instances in which Clinton’s devices were destroyed by “breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer.”

The inability to investigate the missing devices means investigators “could not make a determination as to whether” they were hacked, the FBI said. In addition, a personal laptop used to archive Clinton’s e-mails when she was secretary of state went missing after being put in the mail.

Last edited:
Couldn't tell ya. Investigate when you get the House.

I can understand your need to change the subject, though.
I didn't really ask ya. It was a rhetorical question comparing Hillary being let off for the same thing the same people want to hang Trump for. You're not especially good a comprehension are ya? People with low IQ's are like that ya know.

Forum List

Back