#47Traitors, And It's No Longer 1860 In America!

Where does the whole Putin thing come from? I know it is democrat New Speak...they really support putin...after all the Russians have universal healthcare.....

Funny many on the left consider Edward Snowden a hero but Tom Cotton a traitor the liberal mindst is a truly fascinating thing.
Snowden is a hero of the right dummy. Putin too. And anything that damages America while Obama's in the White House.

Snowden is a hero of the right dummy. Putin too.

Snowden and Putin both deserve a bullet in the brain, and I'm "of the right".
Well they're both Tea Party folk heroes.

Funny many on the left consider Edward Snowden a hero but Tom Cotton a traitor the liberal mindst is a truly fascinating thing.
Snowden is a hero of the right dummy. Putin too. And anything that damages America while Obama's in the White House.
I'm sure the irony of you calling someone dummy while posting such idiocy is lost on you.

The newly elected Senator from Arkansas, Cotton, famously likes to remind people that everyone Ivy League is better than everyone else. So recently, in foreign relations, he wrote a letter. Now, days later, no one can agree with the mainly, mentally, misguided version of the world, anymore. U. S. Law can otherwise be shown to be mainly, mentally, misguided. People like Senator Cotton, are better now regarded as being a real part of that.

Senate GOP s Iran letter sparks outrage 47Traitors trend - NY Daily News

Uh... The Obama cult has no kinship with America. Having acted in direct defiance of the US Constitution from the seating of an individual who is NOT a Natural Born Citizen... to conspiring to frame US Citizens of criminal behavior which the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT had committed... the illiicit use of the Powers of the Executive branch to preclude citizens from forming effective political opposition, etc, etc... .

In the latest iteration of treachery, the obama cult has sought to establish policy which AGAIN promotes the interests of the enemy.

Thus defying that subversive cult is in fact: The act of DEFENDING THE US CONSTITUTION and preserving the security and wellbeing of the country.

To truly understand how this works... one must first come to understand; as a Moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

An that's because Nature precludes the means of one to simultaneously adhering to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.

See how that works?

Traitors might be too harsh a word. But it was certainly unprecedented and extremely ill-advised. The sane wing of the GOP is already backing away, and it will only get worse. Democrats, who still hold minority power, are now alienated, and less likely to compromise and vote for anything the GOP comes up with.

It used to be that partisanship stopped at the waters edge, but no more. The GOP continues to shoot itself in the foot, and prove it's unfit to govern. WTF were they thinking?

Traitors might be too harsh a word.

You mean it's a lie.

But it was certainly unprecedented and extremely ill-advised.

Why?

It used to be that partisanship stopped at the waters edge, but no more.

The Dems broke that unwritten rule a long time ago.

Snowden is a hero of the right dummy. Putin too.

Snowden and Putin both deserve a bullet in the brain, and I'm "of the right".

Well they're both Tea Party folk heroes.

Neither are my hero.
And Obama sure was sweet on Putin in 2012.

... It used to be that partisanship stopped at the waters edge, but no more. ...

Well that's because it used to be that Advocacies promoting Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle... used to stop at the water's edge.

Today, such is represented by the Democrat Party... .

the Senators committed stupidity, specifically.

now remind me how they won, again and again, and again ...

LOL! Yes... informing the enmy that their insurgency in the Executive branch will not be providing them with the means to acquire the weapons to more effectively attack the US, her interests and allies, is IDIOCY... to those adhering TO the Enemy, promoting their interests, providing them aid and comfort.

Huh... go figure, Right?

Wonder what it feels like to be Cotton, who got schooled by Iran for knowing our Constitution better than his dumb ass does.

If committing stupidity was against the law, Obama would already be in the 5th year of his prison term.
Wonder what it feels like to be Cotton, who got schooled by Iran for knowing our Constitution better than his dumb ass does.

What does Iran know about the US Constitution that Cotton does not?
Be specific.

If committing stupidity was against the law, Obama would already be in the 5th year of his prison term.

What does Iran know about the US Constitution that Cotton does not?
Be specific.

A change of administration does NOT make null and void international agreements, dummy.

And that's just for starters. Please respond and keep digging yourself a hole.

Forum List

Back