5 years ago today - Sandy Hook

3e8b2ac9467db62c830f6a7067000d43.jpg

newtown16n-14-web.jpg

article-sandyhook3-0114.jpg

sandy-hook.jpg
Elections have consequences.. I am sorry for the families who lost their young ones, but when you don't give a shit to protect your children and rely on the government to protect them, then you will not like the outcome.
By the way, why didn't Obama, Pelosi and Reid ban all guns in the first two years of Obama's admin when they were in the majority? Because they were spineless liberals who had to FORCE, ACA on US instead of protecting those young children. So blow me bitch and your worthless argument.
111.jpg
A real dumb fuck, aren't you? No one said they wanted to ban all guns. Just require the same license as is required for full auto .45 Thompson to buy, or possess a semi-auto of any kind outside of your home.
When I bought my .45 Thompson semi automatic, I had to do an extensive FBI and VA state background check. Are you that daft to not know that? You really are that stupid to believe the liars of the liberal left? Don't answer I know you are THAT STUPID..

Stupid.jpg

Who are you to determine what other people need?
Why do you need an AK or an AR?

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?
Do you need 4 houses or 6 cars for 2 people? What about 2 refrigerators? I think you dont NEED freedom for religion. Wanna regulate that? Why regulate my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?

Remind me the next time someone is murdered with two refrigerators
I thought it was about NEED?
You couldnt argue your way out of a 3 walled box, RW
And people like you are going to continue your nonsense until laws are made concerning guns that even I will not like. You are the danger to my right to own guns, not the people that would like some common sense laws concerning them.
what common sense law would of prevented the Loonie LIberal from killing the children in Sandy Hook?
what common sense law would of prevented the loonie Liberal Mooslim from shooting up the Gay bar in Orlando?
what common sense law would of prevented the angry Bernie Sanders supporter from shooting up the young kids at the country western event in Las Vegas?

instead of bitching about gun deaths, PROVIDE SOME SOLUTIONS to stop illegal gun crimes...

Then you dont deserve freedom or safety. Pansy ass, irresponsible bedwetter.
The govt is corrupt, why in the holy fuck would you trust them to protect you?

Because they are trained professionals?

I don't feel "Free" or "Safe" when I have to walk past a metal detector or armed guards or need a key card to move from one office to another because they need internal locks to frustrate a mass shooter.

It seems to me that we all make a lot of sacrifices so that a few of you can compensate for tiny dicks.

If we don't have the right to protect ourselves and our possessions then we don't have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
I see. So you need a weapon that you can fire 30 rounds in less than 10 seconds to protect yourself. You know, I was in a situation where I had to make it plain to 10 rather tough individuals that if they continued as they were, at least one of them was going to die. And all I needed was a single shot 12 gauge. Once they decided that I really would do it, none of them wanted to be the one. But if your weapon skills are so bad that you need a semi with 30 or more shots to do the same, so be it. LOL

What should they do? Amend the Constitution of our most important right?

No, they should ban bump stocks, demand universal background checks, and up their game on keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people like Adam Lanza.

In short, they should do what 95% of the American people (including 90% of NRA members) want them to do.
Why ban bump stocks? You reactionaries didnt even know what those were 6 months ago. One guy abuses them and BOOM ruin it for everyone. Grow up.
What do you mean by "universal background check?"
Adam Lanza killed his mom and broke into her shit. How do you stop that, genius?
Why ban anything? Body Counts Don`t Matter do they?
33,000 babies are aborted each month so the parts of the babies can be sold for auction. Body Counts Don't Matter do they?
Abortion-deaths-versus-gun-deaths.jpg
Aborting a fetus is a legal medical procedure and you`re comparing it to gunning down a classroom full of second graders. WTF is wrong with you anyway Goober?

I don't feel "Free" or "Safe" when I have to walk past a metal detector or armed guards or need a key card to move from one office to another because they need internal locks to frustrate a mass shooter.

It seems to me that we all make a lot of sacrifices so that a few of you can compensate for tiny dicks.

If we don't have the right to protect ourselves and our possessions then we don't have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
I see. So you need a weapon that you can fire 30 rounds in less than 10 seconds to protect yourself. You know, I was in a situation where I had to make it plain to 10 rather tough individuals that if they continued as they were, at least one of them was going to die. And all I needed was a single shot 12 gauge. Once they decided that I really would do it, none of them wanted to be the one. But if your weapon skills are so bad that you need a semi with 30 or more shots to do the same, so be it. LOL
Sounds to me that you are very "blood thirsty"..

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?
Do you need 4 houses or 6 cars for 2 people? What about 2 refrigerators? I think you dont NEED freedom for religion. Wanna regulate that? Why regulate my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?

And people like you are going to continue your nonsense until laws are made concerning guns that even I will not like. You are the danger to my right to own guns, not the people that would like some common sense laws concerning them.
what common sense law would of prevented the Loonie LIberal from killing the children in Sandy Hook?
what common sense law would of prevented the loonie Liberal Mooslim from shooting up the Gay bar in Orlando?
what common sense law would of prevented the angry Bernie Sanders supporter from shooting up the young kids at the country western event in Las Vegas?

instead of bitching about gun deaths, PROVIDE SOME SOLUTIONS to stop illegal gun crimes...
I have, and you cocksucks just keep saying put more guns on the streets. And the mass killings just keep increasing in frequency and number killed.

Sounds to me that you are very "blood thirsty"..

Sounds to me like you are a fool that cannot honestly defend your position.

What could be proposed that the gun/criminal lobby could accept? YOU PROVIDE SOME Solutions!

What should they do? Amend the Constitution of our most important right?

No, they should ban bump stocks, demand universal background checks, and up their game on keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people like Adam Lanza.

In short, they should do what 95% of the American people (including 90% of NRA members) want them to do.
Why ban bump stocks? You reactionaries didnt even know what those were 6 months ago. One guy abuses them and BOOM ruin it for everyone. Grow up.
What do you mean by "universal background check?"
Adam Lanza killed his mom and broke into her shit. How do you stop that, genius?
Why ban anything? Body Counts Don`t Matter do they?
33,000 babies are aborted each month so the parts of the babies can be sold for auction. Body Counts Don't Matter do they?
Abortion-deaths-versus-gun-deaths.jpg
Aborting a fetus is a legal medical procedure and you`re comparing it to gunning down a classroom full of second graders. WTF is wrong with you anyway Goober?
I notice that you used the term FETUS instead of baby because then you can dehumanize the unborn baby and have it butchered upon the abortion table? What about those that successfully survive the abortion then are executed alive on the table? Still a FETUS or a Baby? I hate fuckers like you, when you have no sanctity of life for unborn and born babies, then use death of children to FORCE you ideologue on the rest of US to get your Marxist way. Just fucking deplorable.

When I bought my .45 Thompson semi automatic, I had to do an extensive FBI and VA state background check. Are you that daft to not know that? You really are that stupid to believe the liars of the liberal left? Don't answer I know you are THAT STUPID..

Nope Rocks is correct - you are a dumb fuck.

I can go to ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds and buy anything I want from a private seller with no background check. I can go to gun shows in at least 25 states and do the same. I can also carry concealed in 15 states with no license and no special training.

And I can be mentally ill now and go buy a gun at Dick's or Cabela's

Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

Again, one doesn't need to "protect" those rights. The Law does that. As far as personal exercise of them, all one need do is assert them.

Guess who else had a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Twenty little kids in Newtown
What if they govt decides to say fuck you to your first amendment right? WHo will protect it then?

Me, Myself and I. Just try to stop me.
LOL
You gonna kick the fed gov in the nuts, rambo?
You going to go up against Apaches and Warthogs with Ak's and AR's?

Then you dont deserve freedom or safety.

You thought my photos of grieving Newtown parents was "Funny" TN?

You're an idiot
Only I think he was laughing b/c you were using a sophomoric rhetoric technique. Only small minded folks use fallacies in arguments.
picture3.jpg

78b71add93aa7fcebd9c7040e0c97407.jpg
My family and I went into a Gander Mountain store and upon the back wall was a 50 cal bolt action rifle with scope and tripod. My son asked(axed for inner city folks) me what that gun was for. I told them it was to shoot squirrels, very large squirrels like liberals who want to take my stuff away. He laughed.

50+Cal+Sniper+Rifle+%25283%2529.jpg

Once again, confirming the same intellect and blood lust you already demonstrated.

:dig:
What blood lust? I haven't shot or killed anyone yet. But if a liberal wants to come into my house without my permission because they think that what is mine is theirs, I wont hesitate to oblige them...
Well, given you constant predilection for tough talk in every post, I think mostly you would shit yourself. Most people that have to constantly tell the rest of the world how tough they are, aren't.

What could be proposed that the gun/criminal lobby could accept? YOU PROVIDE SOME Solutions!
I don't have a problem with the gun laws as of right now, I just have problems when Liberal governors like Terry McAweful for political gains allows criminals to get their hands on guns when they shouldnt be allowed.

In Virginia, felon voting rights mean simpler path to gun ownership
RICHMOND — Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s order last month restoring the voting rights of 206,000 felons had an unintended consequence: It’s now easier for those ex-offenders to regain the right to own guns.

78b71add93aa7fcebd9c7040e0c97407.jpg
My family and I went into a Gander Mountain store and upon the back wall was a 50 cal bolt action rifle with scope and tripod. My son asked(axed for inner city folks) me what that gun was for. I told them it was to shoot squirrels, very large squirrels like liberals who want to take my stuff away. He laughed.

50+Cal+Sniper+Rifle+%25283%2529.jpg

Once again, confirming the same intellect and blood lust you already demonstrated.

:dig:
What blood lust? I haven't shot or killed anyone yet. But if a liberal wants to come into my house without my permission because they think that what is mine is theirs, I wont hesitate to oblige them...
Well, given you constant predilection for tough talk in every post, I think mostly you would shit yourself. Most people that have to constantly tell the rest of the world how tough they are, aren't.
9 1/2 years of military service where you are taught to kill or be killed, and you say I wouldn't defend myself. I laugh at how stupid you are and always will be...

Maybe you will believe Willie Wonka, your childhood hero..

GunControlMeme.jpg

Again, one doesn't need to "protect" those rights. The Law does that. As far as personal exercise of them, all one need do is assert them.

What if they govt decides to say fuck you to your first amendment right? WHo will protect it then?

Me, Myself and I. Just try to stop me. Uh, I mean us.

But that's why we have a Constitution isn't it.
yep must piss you off royally that you cant take what is mine and make it yours as you just proved with your statement. yeah, I have mine, I worked my ass off for it, and will not give it to worthless fucks like you.
You mean you actually have something worth taking in that single wide? LOL And most thieves are apolitical. Look at the treasonous fat senile old clown for an example of that. He was a Republican or Democrat whenever one or the other would get him what he wanted.,

Me, Myself and I. Just try to stop me. Uh, I mean us.

But that's why we have a Constitution isn't it.
yep must piss you off royally that you cant take what is mine and make it yours as you just proved with your statement. yeah, I have mine, I worked my ass off for it, and will not give it to worthless fucks like you.
You mean you actually have something worth taking in that single wide? LOL And most thieves are apolitical. Look at the treasonous fat senile old clown for an example of that. He was a Republican or Democrat whenever one or the other would get him what he wanted.,
You mean you actually have something worth taking in that single wide?
At first I thought we were having a rational discussion now I see that you have gone into the depths of the gutter and resort to the Rules for Radicals as wont of the liberal who starts losing the argument. Sorry I wont follow you down to that level.

This is my single wide, and I could care less if you believe me or not. I laugh at how stupid you miserable fucks are.

Q-large.jpg

More children and women died by Janet than those who died at Sandy Hook? What is the difference? Oh yeah, it is okay for liberals in government to kill innocents as long as it is for the cause..

When the Feds are outside your compound with an arrest warrant - you SURRENDER.

The diddler who believed he was Jesus had a death wish - and he got it:
Tapes From Sect Compound Reveal Talk of Setting Fire

But nice to see that you gave up on your "unarmed" claim at least :rolleyes-41:
Davidian Compound Had Huge Weapon Cache, Ranger Says
The women and children in the compound if you watched the NY times video weren't armed or dangerous. So you are condoning the actions of the government to kill women and children through fire, but hate it when a loony leftie uses a gun to do the same?
Well now, after you fuckers defended and supported Moore, why is defending and supporting a piece of shit like Koreesh any different? The women and children may not have been armed, but the men that shot the officers certainly were. And they started the fires. The deaths there are on their heads.

More children and women died by Janet than those who died at Sandy Hook? What is the difference? Oh yeah, it is okay for liberals in government to kill innocents as long as it is for the cause..

When the Feds are outside your compound with an arrest warrant - you SURRENDER.

The diddler who believed he was Jesus had a death wish - and he got it:
Tapes From Sect Compound Reveal Talk of Setting Fire

But nice to see that you gave up on your "unarmed" claim at least :rolleyes-41:
Davidian Compound Had Huge Weapon Cache, Ranger Says
So you ignored the NY Times report on the deaths of innocent women and children in the video? geez and to think the NY times is your gospel, and why I used it to inform you of the overreach and murder of innocents by the government...Maybe you will be next, I can only hope...

Forum List

Back