5 years ago today - Sandy Hook

Then you dont deserve freedom or safety.
The govt is corrupt, why in the holy fuck would you trust them to protect you?

You thought my photos of grieving Newtown parents was "Funny" TN?

You're an idiot
I can post photos of grieving parents losing their kid to drunk drivers and speeders as well.. Is that going to make you want to regulate cars and big alcohol? Or will it just make you laugh at my ridiculous "gotcha?"
We, as a nation, don't care about those either.
Because freedom isnt free. Not everyone wants a complete collective with every step regulated. This is 2017, not 1431.
Freedom is PROGRESSIVE.

Who are you to determine what other people need?
Why do you need an AK or an AR?

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?
Do you need 4 houses or 6 cars for 2 people? What about 2 refrigerators? I think you dont NEED freedom for religion. Wanna regulate that? Why regulate my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?
You constitional rights are regulated. Right to bear arms? Where's your howitzer, your mortar, your rocket propelled grenade launcher? How loudly are you permitted to shout "Fire!" In a theater? Where's your right to sacrifice live animals?

You don't need a weapon designed for warfare. Other weapons serve the purpose of self defense. An AR or an AK are not defensive weapons. They are weapons of offense.
They are if the perp has m-16s
Rambo wannabe.

Is your home under assault by bands of gun wielding maniacs? Mine isn't, and I would hazard a guess and say no one else's is. Frankly, there are just no incidents of hordes of idiots armed to the teeth attacking private homes with automatic weapons. You are living in a cinematic fantasy.
So here is an example of a woman who wants to protect her children and herself from a liberal who didn't want to just rob the house but wanted to do her harm. Morons like you want to be a rapist of women , like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein, but you cant because you don't know who has a gun or not(except in Gun free states) where crime is rampant.

I can post photos of grieving parents losing their kid to drunk drivers and speeders as well.. Is that going to make you want to regulate cars and big alcohol? Or will it just make you laugh at my ridiculous "gotcha?"

Actually, we do regulate cars and alcohol. I'd be happy if we regulated guns to the same standards.

Which means if you want to keep your penis compensator, you have to get a license, registration, insurance, training, go in for regular recertication of your gun, etc.

Conservatives follow the law, liberals hate the law. What part of that cant you fucking understand? Oh yeah,

View attachment 165896

I see, so the neoNazi Klan Sympathizer, abortion doctor bombers/ killers and the OK City bomber exacting revenge for the death of a Branch Davidian kiddy diddler were "following the law".

You are one twisted dude
Why did Janet Reno have the ATF burn all those innocent women and children who lived at Brach Davidian complex? Wasn't that a little extreme for those who were Unarmed? Bet you forgot about that didn't you?

What should they do? Amend the Constitution of our most important right?

Dafuk does the First Amendment have to do with Sandy Hook? :cuckoo:
The first amendment is protected by the second. They all are.
"without ammunition, there can be no revolution"

Because of the first amendment....we have never needed the second

Considering your sides attacks on the basis of the 1st amendment, we may need the 2nd.

From snowflakes demanding silence from opposition speakers, to "Bake that fucking cake, peasant" your sides "respect" for the 1st is indeed comical.

Then you dont deserve freedom or safety. Pansy ass, irresponsible bedwetter.
The govt is corrupt, why in the holy fuck would you trust them to protect you?

Because they are trained professionals?

I don't feel "Free" or "Safe" when I have to walk past a metal detector or armed guards or need a key card to move from one office to another because they need internal locks to frustrate a mass shooter.

It seems to me that we all make a lot of sacrifices so that a few of you can compensate for tiny dicks.

If we don't have the right to protect ourselves and our possessions then we don't have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Again, one doesn't need to "protect" those rights. The Law does that. As far as personal exercise of them, all one need do is assert them.

Guess who else had a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Twenty little kids in Newtown
What if they govt decides to say fuck you to your first amendment right? WHo will protect it then?

Me, Myself and I. Just try to stop me. Uh, I mean us.

But that's why we have a Constitution isn't it.
yep must piss you off royally that you cant take what is mine and make it yours as you just proved with your statement. yeah, I have mine, I worked my ass off for it, and will not give it to worthless fucks like you.

Why did Janet Reno have the ATF burn all those innocent women and children who lived at Brach Davidian complex? Wasn't that a little extreme for those who were Unarmed? Bet you forgot about that didn't you?

Actually, the Davidians burned themselves alive, because their cult leader found out what they do to Chomos in the big house.

No great loss, though. Those people would still be out there swindling us if they had lived.

What should they do? Amend the Constitution of our most important right?

Dafuk does the First Amendment have to do with Sandy Hook? :cuckoo:
The first amendment is protected by the second. They all are.
"without ammunition, there can be no revolution"

Because of the first amendment....we have never needed the second

Considering your sides attacks on the basis of the 1st amendment, we may need the 2nd.

From snowflakes demanding silence from opposition speakers, to "Bake that fucking cake, peasant" your sides "respect" for the 1st is indeed comical.
Great point. Thanks.

If we don't have the right to protect ourselves and our possessions then we don't have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Protect them from whom?

If I can't go to a movie without having to worry about some crazy person shooting up the place because he thinks he's The Joker, then that's hardly life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness, either.

If we have to live in a world of CCTV, metal detectors and armed guards, that's hardly a free state, is it? Not to mention 2 million people in prison.

We have the right to protect ourselves from crazy people and criminals who are walking around free because bleeding heart liberals don't believe they should be locked up.

Another kiddie diddling apologist? Cool - probably why you supported Roy Moore too.

Cult Had Illegal Arms, Expert Says
More children and women died by Janet than those who died at Sandy Hook? What is the difference? Oh yeah, it is okay for liberals in government to kill innocents as long as it is for the cause..

Another kiddie diddling apologist? Cool - probably why you supported Roy Moore too.

Cult Had Illegal Arms, Expert Says
More children and women died by Janet than those who died at Sandy Hook? What is the difference? Oh yeah, it is okay for liberals in government to kill innocents as long as it is for the cause..

David Koresh killed them all along with four federal agents

Except THREE investigations, one of them led by John Danforth (R-MO), concluded that the Davidians committed mass suicide.

Why do you need an AK or an AR?

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?
Do you need 4 houses or 6 cars for 2 people? What about 2 refrigerators? I think you dont NEED freedom for religion. Wanna regulate that? Why regulate my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?
You constitional rights are regulated. Right to bear arms? Where's your howitzer, your mortar, your rocket propelled grenade launcher? How loudly are you permitted to shout "Fire!" In a theater? Where's your right to sacrifice live animals?

You don't need a weapon designed for warfare. Other weapons serve the purpose of self defense. An AR or an AK are not defensive weapons. They are weapons of offense.
Rambo wannabe.

Is your home under assault by bands of gun wielding maniacs? Mine isn't, and I would hazard a guess and say no one else's is. Frankly, there are just no incidents of hordes of idiots armed to the teeth attacking private homes with automatic weapons. You are living in a cinematic fantasy.
So here is an example of a woman who wants to protect her children and herself from a liberal who didn't want to just rob the house but wanted to do her harm. Morons like you want to be a rapist of women , like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein, but you cant because you don't know who has a gun or not(except in Gun free states) where crime is rampant.

You're an idiot.

Rambo wannabe.

You're an idiot.

Nice response typical end argument of the squirrely liberal. Also why the 2nd amendment is there to protect US is just for the reason the Bill Clinton and Janet Reno had used excessive force upon those in Texas.

Nice response typical end argument of the squirrely liberal. Also why the 2nd amendment is there to protect US is just for the reason the Bill Clinton and Janet Reno had used excessive force upon those in Texas.

Well, that and they were illegally selling guns and molesting children... that's why they had to use force on them before they committed mass suicide.

When the Feds are outside your compound with an arrest warrant - you SURRENDER.

The diddler who believed he was Jesus had a death wish - and he got it:
Tapes From Sect Compound Reveal Talk of Setting Fire

But nice to see that you gave up on your "unarmed" claim at least :rolleyes-41:
Davidian Compound Had Huge Weapon Cache, Ranger Says

When the Feds are outside your compound with an arrest warrant - you SURRENDER.

The diddler who believed he was Jesus had a death wish - and he got it:
Tapes From Sect Compound Reveal Talk of Setting Fire

But nice to see that you gave up on your "unarmed" claim at least :rolleyes-41:
Davidian Compound Had Huge Weapon Cache, Ranger Says
The women and children in the compound if you watched the NY times video weren't armed or dangerous. So you are condoning the actions of the government to kill women and children through fire, but hate it when a loony leftie uses a gun to do the same?

The women and children in the compound if you watched the NY times video weren't armed or dangerous. So you are condoning the actions of the government to kill women and children through fire, but hate it when a loony leftie uses a gun to do the same?

Koresh could have released the women and children.
He could have not been selling illegal weapons and diddling children.
He could have not set the fires.
Good riddance

Forum List

Back