5 years ago today - Sandy Hook

Then you dont deserve freedom or safety. Pansy ass, irresponsible bedwetter.
The govt is corrupt, why in the holy fuck would you trust them to protect you?

Because they are trained professionals?

I don't feel "Free" or "Safe" when I have to walk past a metal detector or armed guards or need a key card to move from one office to another because they need internal locks to frustrate a mass shooter.

It seems to me that we all make a lot of sacrifices so that a few of you can compensate for tiny dicks.

If we don't have the right to protect ourselves and our possessions then we don't have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Bernie Sanders has 3 houses, which he only needs 1. His self-centered values are about taking what is mine and giving it to others, while his wallows like a fucking pig with 3 houses. If I don't have my weapons what is to keep shitfucks like you from stealing my house or what is in it? Or worse keeping shitfucks like you from harming my family or me. You wont knowing that I am well protected....

If the government decided they really wanted to get you, they'd probably get you. Just ask David Koresh of the Burning House.

I don't feel "Free" or "Safe" when I have to walk past a metal detector or armed guards or need a key card to move from one office to another because they need internal locks to frustrate a mass shooter.

It seems to me that we all make a lot of sacrifices so that a few of you can compensate for tiny dicks.

78b71add93aa7fcebd9c7040e0c97407.jpg
I bet if any of these gun free zones had someone with a legal gun, the outcome would of been different. But gun free zones kill people, as the liberal who doesn't follow the law will bring a gun anyway.

gun-free-zone.jpg

If we don't have the right to protect ourselves and our possessions then we don't have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Protect them from whom?

If I can't go to a movie without having to worry about some crazy person shooting up the place because he thinks he's The Joker, then that's hardly life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness, either.

If we have to live in a world of CCTV, metal detectors and armed guards, that's hardly a free state, is it? Not to mention 2 million people in prison.

Then you dont deserve freedom or safety.

You thought my photos of grieving Newtown parents was "Funny" TN?

You're an idiot
I can post photos of grieving parents losing their kid to drunk drivers and speeders as well.. Is that going to make you want to regulate cars and big alcohol? Or will it just make you laugh at my ridiculous "gotcha?"

My family and I went into a Gander Mountain store and upon the back wall was a 50 cal bolt action rifle with scope and tripod. My son asked(axed for inner city folks) me what that gun was for. I told them it was to shoot squirrels, very large squirrels like liberals who want to take my stuff away. He laughed.

50+Cal+Sniper+Rifle+%25283%2529.jpg

Again, one doesn't need to "protect" those rights. The Law does that. As far as personal exercise of them, all one need do is assert them.

Guess who else had a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Twenty little kids in Newtown

There is a certain type of firearm that is preferred by the crazies. It is a semi-auto with high capacity magazine, pistol or rifle. In the rifle form they can be altered very easily, or, if you are skillful, fired full auto. They should require the same license to have outside your home as a full auto .45 Thompson. 58 dead and 500 injured from just one shooter this year. These are war guns, and really should have never been allowed to be sold to citizens that have no need of them.
Who are you to determine what other people need?
Why do you need an AK or an AR?

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?
Do you need 4 houses or 6 cars for 2 people? What about 2 refrigerators? I think you dont NEED freedom for religion. Wanna regulate that? Why regulate my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?
You constitional rights are regulated. Right to bear arms? Where's your howitzer, your mortar, your rocket propelled grenade launcher? How loudly are you permitted to shout "Fire!" In a theater? Where's your right to sacrifice live animals?

You don't need a weapon designed for warfare. Other weapons serve the purpose of self defense. An AR or an AK are not defensive weapons. They are weapons of offense.
They are if the perp has m-16s

I bet if any of these gun free zones had someone with a legal gun, the outcome would of been different. But gun free zones kill people, as the liberal who doesn't follow the law will bring a gun anyway.

Okay, let's get real.

Most businesses are gun free zones. Why? Because they are more worried that someone is going to shoot the boss than a crazy person is going to come in and shoot a bunch of people.

Again, one doesn't need to "protect" those rights. The Law does that. As far as personal exercise of them, all one need do is assert them.

What if they govt decides to say fuck you to your first amendment right? WHo will protect it then?

My family and I went into a Gander Mountain store and upon the back wall was a 50 cal bolt action rifle with scope and tripod. My son asked(axed for inner city folks) me what that gun was for. I told them it was to shoot squirrels, very large squirrels like liberals who want to take my stuff away. He laughed.

Once again, confirming the same intellect and blood lust you already demonstrated.

:dig:

What if they govt decides to say fuck you to your first amendment right? WHo will protect it then?

Me, Myself and I. Just try to stop me. Uh, I mean us.

But that's why we have a Constitution isn't it.

Before the ACA , people had a right not to choose to buy healthcare insurance or not. Obama, Pelosi and Reid took that right away. Those 3 talked about limiting gun for US citizens, but were too afraid to FORCE it upon US, because they knew that they would have a riot on their hands with 200,000,000 armed US citizens marching upon DC. The spineless liberals(redundant statement) wouldn't get enough votes for it to succeed..

Me, Myself and I. Just try to stop me.
LOL
You gonna kick the fed gov in the nuts, rambo?

Good grief, only cowards feel the need to defend the 2nd A. by the sacrifice of 20 five year children. You disgust me!

Then you dont deserve freedom or safety.

You thought my photos of grieving Newtown parents was "Funny" TN?

You're an idiot
I can post photos of grieving parents losing their kid to drunk drivers and speeders as well.. Is that going to make you want to regulate cars and big alcohol? Or will it just make you laugh at my ridiculous "gotcha?"
We, as a nation, don't care about those either.

There is a certain type of firearm that is preferred by the crazies. It is a semi-auto with high capacity magazine, pistol or rifle. In the rifle form they can be altered very easily, or, if you are skillful, fired full auto. They should require the same license to have outside your home as a full auto .45 Thompson. 58 dead and 500 injured from just one shooter this year. These are war guns, and really should have never been allowed to be sold to citizens that have no need of them.
Who are you to determine what other people need?
Why do you need an AK or an AR?

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?
Do you need 4 houses or 6 cars for 2 people? What about 2 refrigerators? I think you dont NEED freedom for religion. Wanna regulate that? Why regulate my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?
You constitional rights are regulated. Right to bear arms? Where's your howitzer, your mortar, your rocket propelled grenade launcher? How loudly are you permitted to shout "Fire!" In a theater? Where's your right to sacrifice live animals?

You don't need a weapon designed for warfare. Other weapons serve the purpose of self defense. An AR or an AK are not defensive weapons. They are weapons of offense.
They are if the perp has m-16s
Rambo wannabe.

Is your home under assault by bands of gun wielding maniacs? Mine isn't, and I would hazard a guess and say no one else's is. Frankly, there are just no incidents of hordes of idiots armed to the teeth attacking private homes with automatic weapons. You are living in a cinematic fantasy.

Once again, confirming the same intellect and blood lust you already demonstrated.

:dig:
What blood lust? I haven't shot or killed anyone yet. But if a liberal wants to come into my house without my permission because they think that what is mine is theirs, I wont hesitate to oblige them...

Forum List

Back