50,000 psychologists have signed petition saying Trump unfit to be president:

Yeah that's called bisexuality lol. You can't change what a person is attracted to. It doesn't work like that.
thats like saying you cant change a person's attraction to alcohol. If a person is for example 60% hetero he may seek treatment to maintain his life in a hetersexual
family for the benefit of others in his family. Simple enough??

I tend to agree with the 50,000 psychologists referred to in the New Yorker magazine article but that still leaves the question of whether Trump is more fit to serve than a liberal.

Given that liberals have destroyed our families, schools, religion, healthcare system, and driven our corporations off shore with their taxes,unions and regulations it seems clear that Trump is still by far the better choice.
Those psychologists are all in violation of 'The Goldwater Rule'.

Goldwater rule - Wikipedia

I tend to agree with the 50,000 psychologists referred to in the New Yorker magazine article but that still leaves the question of whether Trump is more fit to serve than a liberal.

Given that liberals have destroyed our families, schools, religion, healthcare system, and driven our corporations off shore with their taxes,unions and regulations it seems clear that Trump is still by far the better choice.

Whoa! So they are literally guilty of unethical practice and could, and really SHOULD have their licences revoked.

Damn. It should be done.

Liberals need to learn that actions have consequences.

Incest, rape, and beastiality are not mental disorders - they are crimes. Committing an act isn't what a mental disorder is. Committing an act COULD be a symptom of a mental disorder but not necessarily. Someone could commit those crimes but not have an actual disorder. That isn't how disorders are defined.
You're right that crimes are not the same as disorders. But the fact is, mentally and emotionally healthy people do not engage in deviant or abusive sexual behavior. For example, the vast majority of child molesters were sexually molested when they were children. We don't know what causes homosexuality, but there is no such thing as a normal person, who "just happens to be homosexual." Homosexuality comes with it a host of other mental and emotional problems. For example, homosexuals are more likely to suffer depression, anxiety, have substance abuse problems, and are more likely to self-harm and commit suicide, than heterosexuals.

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals | Psych Central

Also, homosexuals are 10% less likely to report that they are "fairly happy" or "very happy" than heterosexuals.

Now, you're going to say that all these problems homosexuals experience are linked to society's non-acceptance of them, but I don't think that covers all your bases. Homosexuals now have won societal acceptance on many levels, and can now even marry one another, but all these mental and emotional problems have not gone away. Prior to the DSM being purged for political reasons, psychologists recognized that homosexual sexual orientation was merely a symptom of a much larger problem, which is a disordered personality on many levels. Now that the psychological profession has been terrorized into silence, they can no longer treat these problems, but must pretend homosexuals are "healthy" and that the only problem is societal disapproval. Not only is this an unscientific approach, it is harmful, because homosexuals really need psychological help, and they are not getting it.
Homosexuality cannot be "treated". And because the distress of it is ONLY caused by outside prejudice, it is NOT a mental disorder. By your logic, any sexual fetish would be considered a mental disorder. That isn't how it works.

How do you know it can't be treated?

Because research shows any therapeutic attempt fails.

They try a lobotomy?

You are one sick human being. Grow up. You're not in junior high anymore. You shouldn't care what other people do with their genitals.

You're right that crimes are not the same as disorders. But the fact is, mentally and emotionally healthy people do not engage in deviant or abusive sexual behavior. For example, the vast majority of child molesters were sexually molested when they were children. We don't know what causes homosexuality, but there is no such thing as a normal person, who "just happens to be homosexual." Homosexuality comes with it a host of other mental and emotional problems. For example, homosexuals are more likely to suffer depression, anxiety, have substance abuse problems, and are more likely to self-harm and commit suicide, than heterosexuals.

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals | Psych Central

Also, homosexuals are 10% less likely to report that they are "fairly happy" or "very happy" than heterosexuals.

Now, you're going to say that all these problems homosexuals experience are linked to society's non-acceptance of them, but I don't think that covers all your bases. Homosexuals now have won societal acceptance on many levels, and can now even marry one another, but all these mental and emotional problems have not gone away. Prior to the DSM being purged for political reasons, psychologists recognized that homosexual sexual orientation was merely a symptom of a much larger problem, which is a disordered personality on many levels. Now that the psychological profession has been terrorized into silence, they can no longer treat these problems, but must pretend homosexuals are "healthy" and that the only problem is societal disapproval. Not only is this an unscientific approach, it is harmful, because homosexuals really need psychological help, and they are not getting it.
Homosexuality cannot be "treated". And because the distress of it is ONLY caused by outside prejudice, it is NOT a mental disorder. By your logic, any sexual fetish would be considered a mental disorder. That isn't how it works.

They try a lobotomy?

You are one sick human being. Grow up. You're not in junior high anymore. You shouldn't care what other people do with their genitals.

FYI: I've seen people change their sexuality and then change it BACK.

The idea that this can't happen is bullshit.

Yeah that's called bisexuality lol. You can't change what a person is attracted to. It doesn't work like that.
thats like saying you cant change a person's attraction to alcohol. If a person is for example 60% hetero he may seek treatment to maintain his life in a hetersexual
That is so dumb. Comparing alcohol to sexuality makes no sense at all. There is no treatment that actually effectively eliminates homosexual feelings. People can simply choose not to act on those feelings.

Trump said on day one he would label China a Currensy manipulator? He knew he was lying when he said that but it did not trouble him a bit!

Trump said he had a great new or should I say a terrific new health plan. This was an obvious lie but it did not trouble him one bit.

Trump said he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. He knew this was a lie but it did not trouble him one bit

Trump said on day one he would repeal Obamacare but it never happened and it did not travel him one bit

Trump said on day one he would go after Hillary with a special prosecutor. He knew that was a lie but it did not travel him one bit.

Trump said NATO was obsolete. This was absurd, as soon as Trump was elected he had to reassure NATO allies that he was just lying. It did not travel him a bit.

They try a lobotomy?

No, you haven't.

That is so dumb. Comparing alcohol to sexuality makes no sense at all. There is no treatment that actually effectively eliminates homosexual feelings. People can simply choose not to act on those feelings.

yes and they can seek treatment to help them not act on those feelings

Choosing not to act on those feelings doesn't change their sexuality.

They try a lobotomy?

No, you haven't.

Yes, I have.

Woman like men. Then woman like women. Then women liked men again.

During the woman liking women phase, held to the party line, "never really like men, now only like women"

then had children and got married.

Choosing not to act on those feelings doesn't change their sexuality.

it in effect does if a bisexual decides to act hetero all his life or if a gay guy decides to stay in his hetero family because on balance he prefers it

Trump said on day one he would label China a Currensy manipulator? He knew he was lying when he said that but it did not trouble him a bit!

Trump said he had a great new or should I say a terrific new health plan. This was an obvious lie but it did not trouble him one bit.

Trump said he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. He knew this was a lie but it did not trouble him one bit

Trump said on day one he would repeal Obamacare but it never happened and it did not travel him one bit

Trump said on day one he would go after Hillary with a special prosecutor. He knew that was a lie but it did not travel him one bit.

Trump said NATO was obsolete. This was absurd, as soon as Trump was elected he had to reassure NATO allies that he was just lying. It did not travel him a bit.
Trump has only been in office four months. Patience will be key in making America great again. He has plenty of time.

All that really says to me is that 50,000 psychologists are trying to diagnose without examination, thus committing malpractice.

Trump is much better equipped to destroy families, schools, religion and the healthcare system. If I wanted them destroyed, I would clearly support Trump.

Trump has only been in office four months. Patience will be key in making America great again. He has plenty of time.

and I hope he succeeds at implimenting some very very conservative policies but we need to remember too that he clearly has a screw loose!!

They try a lobotomy?

No, you haven't.

Yes, I have.

Woman like men. Then woman like women. Then women liked men again.

During the woman liking women phase, held to the party line, "never really like men, now only like women"

then had children and got married.
Female sexuality is more fluid, but no outside influences can change or.

Those 50,000 did they give addresses, because we need to get mentally ill people off the streets.

Trump is much better equipped to destroy families, schools, religion and the healthcare system. If I wanted them destroyed, I would clearly support Trump.

trump for example wants to make health care more free market. This could reduce prices 80%
and save our country from bankruptcy!!

Whoa! So they are literally guilty of unethical practice and could, and really SHOULD have their licences revoked.

Damn. It should be done.

Liberals need to learn that actions have consequences.
Agreed! I'm willing to bet those psychologists forgot 'The Goldwater Rule' on purpose.

Forum List

Back