50,000 psychologists have signed petition saying Trump unfit to be president:

yes and they can seek treatment to help them not act on those feelings
Choosing not to act on those feelings doesn't change their sexuality.

it in effect does if a bisexual decides to act hetero all his life or if a gay guy decides to stay in his hetero family because on balance he prefers it
Nothing would change his actual feelings. That is how sexuality is defined.

Behavior changes you.

Environment changes you.
Sexuality does not change. Research reflects that.

Anne Heche....next

Yes, I have.

Woman like men. Then woman like women. Then women liked men again.

During the woman liking women phase, held to the party line, "never really like men, now only like women"

then had children and got married.
Female sexuality is more fluid, but no outside influences can change or.

1. I've seen male homosexuals play similar games.

2. The Party Line for you lefties is that NOTHING can change sexuality. It is "born this way". I've seen men and women change, and sometimes even change BACK. If Change is possible, this a. invalidates many (most) of liberal positions on the subject and b. validates the possibility of an outside influence changing it.
Oh Christ you haven't seen shit. Am I supposed to believe you have closely interviewed these people and cross referenced? Bullshit.

THe woman in question was a close personal friend.

I knew her early in college when she was dating an older man, and sometimes made out with me.

I knew her when she had an ugly breakup with him and "discovered" that she was gay.

I knew her for years afterwards, thought several lesbian relationships.

I reconnected shortly after she got pregnant and married the father.

They were together for a long time and had three(?) children.

When they divorced I asked her, if she was to start dating again, would it be with a woman or a man.

She admitted that it would probably be with a man.

She is not the only one I saw such back and forth behavior, contradicting their stated preferences, just the most extreme.
All of that makes her bisexual. Problably pansexual if anything.

I tried that argument. She insisted that once she went lesbian, that she realized that her previous relationships were, her trying to be something she was not-ish.

Then with the passage of time and who knows what factors, she just changed back.

I don't need a headshrinker to tell me Trump is unfit to be President.

In fact, anyone who thinks Trump is fit to be President should see a shrink.

However, it was extremely unethical for those peepers to remotely psychoanalyze our President. Very wrong. Each and every one of them should be hauled before an ethics review board.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with the 50,000 psychologists referred to in the New Yorker magazine article but that still leaves the question of whether Trump is more fit to serve than a liberal.

Given that liberals have destroyed our families, schools, religion, healthcare system, and driven our corporations off shore with their taxes,unions and regulations it seems clear that Trump is still by far the better choice.

Liberalism dominated American politics between 1932 and 1980 - the time when America became the greatest nation in history.

Liberalism has had a substantive amount of political power since 1980 - the time that America has remained the greatest nation in history.

In short, your assertion that liberalism is destroying our country is just plain stupid as stupid gets.

I tend to agree with the 50,000 psychologists referred to in the New Yorker magazine article but that still leaves the question of whether Trump is more fit to serve than a liberal.

Given that liberals have destroyed our families, schools, religion, healthcare system, and driven our corporations off shore with their taxes,unions and regulations it seems clear that Trump is still by far the better choice.

Liberalism dominated American politics between 1932 and 1980 - the time when America became the greatest nation in history.

Liberalism has had a substantive amount of political power since 1980 - the time that America has remained the greatest nation in history.

In short, your assertion that liberalism is destroying our country is just plain stupid as stupid gets.

:cuckoo:

The American people were the richest in the world in Colonial times.

America the nation grew it's economy to be the largest in the world in the 1800s.

Your words are simply delusional.

However, it was extremely unethical for those peepers to remotely psychoanalyze our President. Very wrong. Each and every one of them should be hauled before an ethics review board.

We've all witnessed more than enough of Trump's public antics for anyone with a brain to tell that he has severe personality problems. It is certainly more than enough for a psychiatrist to diagnose him. They've seen a lot more of his antics than a few hours of office time would.

We've all witnessed more than enough of Trump's public antics for anyone with a brain to tell that he has severe personality problems. It is certainly more than enough for a psychiatrist to diagnose him. They've seen a lot more of his antics than a few hours of office time would.

He is flamboyant and from New York.

If he was a gay democrat, you would have no problem with him.

Everything you say is a lie.

Trump is a huckster. A con man. And he is deeply ignorant.

That does not make him crazy. It just makes him unethical and stupid, which is bad enough.

As unethical as a "doctor" with a political bias analyzing him remotely.

America the nation grew it's economy to be the largest in the world in the 1800s.

Really? The American people were wealthier than the British, French and Spanish during colonial times?

You gotta be kidding!

America was a rural backwater before WWII. It wasn't until post WWII industrialization that the U.S. became an economic super power.

Trump is a huckster. And he is deeply ignorant.

That does not make him crazy. It just makes him unethical and stupid.

Trump was the one that focused on the Rust Belt that all the experts said he could not win.

ANd he won.

He was smarter than the whole polling and pundit industries.

For you to call HIM stupid just makes you look like a complete moron.

Really? The American people were wealthier than the British, French and Spanish during colonial times?

You gotta be kidding!

America was a rural backwater before WWII. It wasn't until post WWII industrialization that the U.S. became an economic super power.

You are simply ignorant.

Economic history of the United States - Wikipedia

"The colonial economy differed significantly from that of most other regions in that land and natural resources were abundant in America but labor was scarce.

From 1700 to 1775 the output of the thirteen colonies increased 12 fold, giving the colonies an economy about 30% the size of Britain's at the time of independence. Population growth was responsible for over three-quarters of the economic growth of the British American colonies. The free white population had the highest standard of living in the world."

That does not make him crazy. It just makes him unethical and stupid, which is bad enough.

Not all psychological disorders that disqualify a person from the Presidency would be termed 'crazy'. VEry few fall under that category (Actually there is no such thing as 'crazy' as a clinical term).

Trump is obviously an extreme narcissist. That alone is considered a mental disorder.

You gotta be kidding!

On a per capita basis, the American people were among the richest in the world by the 1830s.

We had explosive economic growth long before WWII.

In fact, we were an economic superpower during the first world war. Europe borrowed heavily from us to fund that war.

Last edited:

Not all psychological disorders that disqualify a person from the Presidency would be termed 'crazy'. VEry few fall under that category (Actually there is no such thing as 'crazy' as a clinical term).

Trump is obviously an extreme narcissist. That alone is considered a mental disorder.
You can count on one hand our Presidents who were not extreme narcissists.

It's a job requirement. You don't get to be President by being humble. Especially in the modern era.

Sorry, Richard, but Donald Trump is a garden variety con man. And I've never yet met or heard of a con artist who wasn't as stupid as a bag of hammers.

You gotta be kidding!

You are simply ignorant.

Economic history of the United States - Wikipedia

"The colonial economy differed significantly from that of most other regions in that land and natural resources were abundant in America but labor was scarce.

From 1700 to 1775 the output of the thirteen colonies increased 12 fold, giving the colonies an economy about 30% the size of Britain's at the time of independence. Population growth was responsible for over three-quarters of the economic growth of the British American colonies. The free white population had the highest standard of living in the world."

As your quote says, the American colonies economy was 30% the size of Britain's.

Do your really believe that American colonists had a higher standard of living than European Royalty?

Does Free White population include indentured servants and slaves? Does it include farmers?

I'm sure that there were some landowning white men that had a very high standard of living, bit the majority were subsistence.

Choosing not to act on those feelings doesn't change their sexuality.

it in effect does if a bisexual decides to act hetero all his life or if a gay guy decides to stay in his hetero family because on balance he prefers it

Behavior changes you.

Environment changes you.
Sexuality does not change. Research reflects that.

Anne Heche....next
That Is so stupid it's not even funny.

totally moronic. if you marry a woman you change your feeling about other women ie you don't have feeling for them any longer just like an alcoholic learns to control his feelings. or a 70% bisexual might learn how to control or change his feelings.Simple enough for you now????
Good lord Edward. This logic isn't hard to follow. I'm assuming you're straight right? Has that ever changed? It works the same way.

Forum List

Back