🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

So once again you take the position that it's OK for you to reprimand or suggest solutions for the White community (that you accuse of criminal activity...another of your sweeping statements backed up with zip, nada and nothing but what else is new!) while you find it to be "rude" for someone else to suggest solutions to the Black community?

Think about what it is you're posting here!!!!!! How could anyone of intelligence EVER post that?

Please point out where I said it was OK for me to do what I just said was rude for you to do. I am thinking about what I am posting. I know I am typing in English. The question is are you reading it without straining it through your emotional filter? What exactly is your problem about approaching someone correctly if you want to offer suggestions unsolicited?

Definitely rougher than I would put it, but I agree very much in principle.

Just remember that there are two very powerful forces at work here: Blacks are, by and large, conditioned from birth that there is little hope - conditioning works; those who DO "emulate whitey" are either ignored or scorned in this context. Secondly, those in the black community who go this route are gleefully supported and encouraged by enablers at the highest levels.

This is a cultural issue, it begins on the day they're born, it's a part of them (or most of them). They can't just flip a switch and change, it can only be done if "leaders" in the black community force it to look in the mirror. My bet is that, if they did that, it would force the REAL white racists to look in the mirror as well. The other "side" of this issue sure as hell aren't innocent and have their own work to do.

But why would black "leaders" and enablers talk themselves out of a job? That's why it's not going to happen.

You have got to be kidding me? :lol: I am not white and whites dont have a culture I desire to emulate as you say. Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, East Indians, ect have their own cultures. There is a reason for that. Where do you get the notion that white culture is something to emulate? it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pompous and sad. Thats one of the reasons I believe there are a lot of whites running around that have convinced themselves they are not racist but pop off with comments like this proving they are.

I don't know if you're missing the point or choosing to miss the point (I never know around here), but I'll go ahead and respond anyway. What the hell.

We're not talking about ethnic culture, we're talking about...

(Holy crap, I can't imagine you don't realize this, you're being obtuse, no doubt, but I'll continue)

... we're talking about what (some) blacks are complaining about, not being allowed to be successful and happy in America.

I'm not going to change your mind. You're not going to change your mind. You're getting what you want: Blacks isolated from the rest of society, forever the victim, ignore the blacks who succeed on their own, ignore the crime and fatherless families, black kids being told that life is hopeless, division, division, division that doesn't need to be there. Point the finger, don't clean your own house.

Congratulations on that.

I don't know if you're missing the point or choosing to miss the point (I never know around here), but I'll go ahead and respond anyway. What the hell.

We're not talking about ethnic culture, we're talking about...

(Holy crap, I can't imagine you don't realize this, you're being obtuse, no doubt, but I'll continue)

... we're talking about what (some) blacks are complaining about, not being allowed to be successful and happy in America.

I'm not going to change your mind. You're not going to change your mind. You're getting what you want: Blacks isolated from the rest of society, forever the victim, ignore the blacks who succeed on their own, ignore the crime and fatherless families, black kids being told that life is hopeless, division, division, division that doesn't need to be there. Point the finger, don't clean your own house.

Congratulations on that.

In your case unless you have said something previously about ethnic culture then I must have missed your point. If you are speaking about a culture of success i still dont get why we would need to emulate whites? Blacks have their own culture of success. I think its ignorant to assume otherwise. People complaining about not being allowed to be successful are still suffering from a slave mentality. I'm successful and a lot of people in the Black community admire and support my success. I am just not one of those that acquired my success by being a uncle tom. Youre right about the fact that an uncle tom type of success being ignored because its not something people want to emulate. One of the very few people I admire is General Colin Powell. He is a Republican but is not a uncle tom and respected in the Black community. No not everyone respects him because they are individuals. I dont know where you get your assumption that Black people dont see issues in their community and are not doing something about it? Did you even look at the post by Phoenix showing just a few Black orgs working on the issues?

I have no problem listening to new ideas presented in a polite manner. No i might not change my mind just because you personally voice that idea. Hopefully you understand that and converse accordingly.

Last edited:
If you are speaking about a culture of success i still dont get why we would need to emulate whites? Blacks have their own culture of success. .

And that differs from a 'white' "culture of success" how exactly?

Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, East Indians, ect have their own cultures. There is a reason for that. Where do you get the notion that white culture is something to emulate?

Nations, regions, cities, communities, families and incidentally ethnicities have "cultures." Skin pigmentations do not, you racist fool.

I respect your great grandfathers actions. Sounds like a good man. I wasnt talking to you specifically but I'm sure you had other ancestors who were not quite as honorable.

And you don't?

Gomphocarpus physocarpus

= you know that of course you do, but you cling to the irrational proposition that anything negative that any black INDIVIDUAL has ever done in America in the past 400 years gets a pass due to "root cuases."

Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, East Indians, ect have their own cultures. There is a reason for that. Where do you get the notion that white culture is something to emulate?

Nations, regions, cities, communities, families and incidentally ethnic groups have "cultures." Skin pigmentation does not, you racist fool.

THIS!!!

Again, Asclepias, is a blind racist- blind to her bigotry and racist attitudes. And THAT kind of blind attitude, is, the root cause of the modern problem with race relations.

= you can't say because you are just talking out your ass AGAIN

You asked a good and reasonable question and (predictably) did not get a straight answer. I'd love to see one.

I see no use of answering a question from someone that accuses me of lying. Why waste my time answering? He is only going to think I'm lying. Does that make sense?

Since I was not expecting a straight answer, since I never expect straight answers here, I'm not disappointed. No problem.

Forum List

Back