500 scientists say there is no climate emergency

We know the drivers of this are Democrats in America and their counterparts in other countries.
Scientists from countries all over the planet accept AGW; countries that have nothing like the US DNC in positions of power.

You don't seem to make any connection between what you read and what you put down as a response. I said no such thing and your charge is completely detached from the topic that was actually under discussion. Stop talking to me.
It has everything to do with the climate cray crays. Can’t say something is an emergency today if it isn’t abnormal to our past. And, we’ve been waiting for any of you to explain the problem. Crickets always

Of course idiot. It snows every winter when it warms up enough to create more snow ice over northern land masses. More snow ice is an indicator of warmer temperatures bubba. Do you know what snow is ? Do you know what winter time is ?
Say SNOW ICE.
So for the snow to start we get warmer? Hmmm, you okay Elton? Find Chicago yet on a map

Just in case anyone was unaware of this, Antarctica, the coldest place on the planet, is also the DRYEST place on the planet. You don't get precipitation if you don't have enough heat to vaporize water.

I was thinking they should input all the climate data, without bias from pro or con and let AI make a comment.
AI is a bigger fraud than Climate Science. It was for a long time Expert Sytems and AI came in so that all this disparate systems, which had zero intelligence, could be marketed under one heading. Think: IF there really is no intelligence in AI then all the things identified under that rubric have no connection to each other.

Just in case anyone was unaware of this, Antarctica, the coldest place on the planet, is also the DRYEST place on the planet. You don't get precipitation if you don't have enough heat to vaporize water.
Why is there snow?

Scientists from countries all over the planet accept AGW; countries that have nothing like the US DNC in positions of power.
But not all scientists agree. Well past 500 scientists who are experts say this is a dumb theory. Cooked up by Democrats in America.

Exactly……you denier bozos are too illiterate to understand shit, let alone science.
Well palsy walsy, we have hundreds of scientists who deny there is a time to be alarmed.

Also we have to fuck with posters who are mud fucking stupid.

YES, that indeed is true. Also it is gaining ice as we argue over this. So during the hotter times, that is why it snows in the Arctic. I like to show this buried crane to prove it does snow there.
The photo is in this link. What happened is the old Byrd Station was abandoned. I once had photos showing that the crane was used to construct towers for electric power.

YES, that indeed is true. Also it is gaining ice as we argue over this. So during the hotter times, that is why it snows in the Arctic. I like to show this buried crane to prove it does snow there.
The photo is in this link. What happened is the old Byrd Station was abandoned. I once had photos showing that the crane was used to construct towers for electric power.

She doesn’t think Antarctica experiences changes like every northern and Southern Hemisphere continent does. She’s so stupid and ignorant.

She acts like there’s no layers of ice!!! Hahaha

Last edited:
Every time he posts his 10,000 year "global" temperature plot I like to remind him it doesn't compare well to the Greenland ice core data; their "global" temperature doesn't show the fluctuations or that much of the past 10,000 years was warmer than today.
Funny they overlook that.....

Really ? Toyota sold over 583,000 electrified cars in one year. 313, 000 full electric total in America in one quarter.
Oh cool......

Amid this challenging environment, Toyota Chairman Akio Toyoda said that people are "finally seeing reality" regarding EVs.

Toyota's pronouncement came a day after General Motors and Honda canceled their proposed partnership to develop more affordable electric vehicles. The goal of the partnership was to create and sell EVs for less than $30,000 by 2027.

The reality is slowly sinking in.

Since AI is created by humans it’s always going be biased one way or the other depending on who did the programming
Did you notice AI didn't have any problem showing racist tendencies in some applications?

Damn....you'd think excess water vapor released high into the atmosphere from a huge underwater volcano might be transported across Antarctica by global wind patterns.

Are there any ants in Antarctica?

Oh cool......

Amid this challenging environment, Toyota Chairman Akio Toyoda said that people are "finally seeing reality" regarding EVs.

Toyota's pronouncement came a day after General Motors and Honda canceled their proposed partnership to develop more affordable electric vehicles. The goal of the partnership was to create and sell EVs for less than $30,000 by 2027.

The reality is slowly sinking in.
And there wasn’t a supply chain problem with chips that kept all cars potentially off the market ? Where have you been ? The problem stems from the gop letting companies buy overseas from subcontractors. A problem that democrats are fixing.

Forum List

Back