500 scientists say there is no climate emergency

Really ? How did the recent elections go for Trump led republicans ?
I am talking of what you allege you see on this forum. Where you are either lying or your vision is very poor.

You think man lived in that time? Where’s your mind gone? You sure love dancing Elton
You think that Chicago was around when there was a 2.5 mile thick ice sheet. You kept saying that. What makes you keep saying that a 2.5 mile ice sheet covered Chicago ? That’s been hilarious for days now.

You think that Chicago was around when there was a 2.5 mile thick ice sheet. You kept saying that. What makes you keep saying that a 2.5 mile ice sheet covered Chicago ? That’s been hilarious for days now.
The land mass has always been there. You think it left? Disappeared? Huh

Chicago is a city that only existed from its incorporation from 1830. It never existed prior to its settlement.
Tell us when this sheet occurred with evidence.

How did he do that ?
It never happened !

CBS:

The CHIPS Act is a law developed by the Trump administration and signed into law by President Biden last August. "The future of the chip industry is going to be made in America," said Mr. Biden.

Thompson said, "I would dare you to find an issue that had the support from two different presidential administrations and two Congresses that passed with bipartisan margins."

rahm-emanuel-728234.jpg

The
CBS:

The CHIPS Act is a law developed by the Trump administration and signed into law by President Biden last August. "The future of the chip industry is going to be made in America," said Mr. Biden.

Thompson said, "I would dare you to find an issue that had the support from two different presidential administrations and two Congresses that passed with bipartisan margins."

rahm-emanuel-728234.jpg
wrong. The chips act was an instrument proposed by two acts…
Endless Frontier Act was initially presented to Senators Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Todd Young (R-IN)

Obviously, the Trump admin had two years if full control. THEY DID NOTHING !
IT WASN’t Till the BIDEN ADMIN took over. The gop controlled congress didn’t do shit because they burned all the money in tax cuts….

CBS:

rahm-emanuel-728234.jpg
So now you’re claiming the Trump admin had the idea AFTER they caused a recession. Sounds like Trump and you are shooting blanks. Typical, it’s now up to democrats to act on and sign into law the fix for gop and Trump’s recession, so you can then claim they aren’t working fast enough to rebuild the house you just burned down.
Repugnants are clowns.
1699791766516.jpeg

CBS:

rahm-emanuel-728234.jpg
1699791726124.jpeg

Just in case you missed it.

Forum List

Back