500 scientists say there is no climate emergency

And there wasn’t a supply chain problem with chips that kept all cars potentially off the market ? Where have you been ? The problem stems from the gop letting companies buy overseas from subcontractors. A problem that democrats are fixing.
I like how you side stepped the issue of failing interest in EV's by consumers. Forced into buying an unproven product they don't want?

Must be why Trump made an effort to bring back chip manufacturing to the US.

The CHIPS Act is a law developed by the Trump administration and signed into law by President Biden last August. "The future of the chip industry is going to be made in America," said Mr. Biden.

The CHIPS Act: Rebuilding America's technological infrastructure

I like how you side stepped the issue of failing interest in EV's by consumers. Forced into buying an unproven product they don't want?

Must be why Trump made an effort to bring back chip manufacturing to the US.

The CHIPS Act is a law developed by the Trump administration and signed into law by President Biden last August. "The future of the chip industry is going to be made in America," said Mr. Biden.

The CHIPS Act: Rebuilding America's technological infrastructure
Just hypothetically, assume that scientists warming about CO2 and global warming are true. Given that, what would you do about the transportation sector that's responsible for about half of all our CO2 emissions?

Just hypothetically, assume that scientists warming about CO2 and global warming are true. Given that, what would you do about the transportation sector that's responsible for about half of all our CO2 emissions?
First problem is CO2 emissions aren't the major contributor to GW.

Second, how can a gov't force people into buying something they don't want?

Bet your ass. Biden was smarter than the gop who couldn’t pass an infrastructure package which is bringing chip manufacturing back to America. So, what did you say ?
For trillions of dollars we get chips, that pretty much summarizes how the government screws the people over. So, what did you say.

15,000 years ago? There most assuredly were modern humans living in North America at that point.
Then why didn’t you post a link that says that?

Had air conditioning suvs haha

15,000 years ago? There most assuredly were modern humans living in North America at that point.

l44eg7g9mur71.jpg

Bet your ass. Biden was smarter than the gop who couldn’t pass an infrastructure package which is bringing chip manufacturing back to America. So, what did you say ?
Obama's Marxists infrastructure package loaded with DEI horsecrap?

You know the trees in your yard don't have the proper diversity with the natural trees in your area.....we need to fix that in the interest of inclusion.

So what? What is the issue? I’ve been asking and asking what problem are you trying to solve, always fking crickets and disappearing warmers

It is time to stop blaming a highly precious gas for the Democrats problems called global warming.

Run that by me again or mention what post you want to discuss?
You quoted me asking this question in your last post. I asked "Just hypothetically, assume that scientists warming about CO2 and global warming are true. Given that, what would you do about the transportation sector that's responsible for about half of all our CO2 emissions?" The question was originally asked of DellDude, but he didn't respond. Why did you quote that particular post? There was nothing there but that question.

Last edited:
You quoted me asking this question in your last post. I asked "Just hypothetically, assume that scientists warming about CO2 and global warming are true. Given that, what would you do about the transportation sector that's responsible for about half of all our CO2 emissions?"
Make it make sense first. You posted it twice wrong

So what? What is the issue? I’ve been asking and asking what problem are you trying to solve, always fking crickets and disappearing warmers
The problem outlined by NASA and the AAAS. Now you tell us they are all wrong. Go ahead, play dumb again.

Obama's Marxists infrastructure package loaded with DEI horsecrap?

You know the trees in your yard don't have the proper diversity with the natural trees in your area.....we need to fix that in the interest of inclusion.
Whatever. You had your chance but instead you voted for another recession. Now prepare to get your stupid asses whipped again.

Forum List

Back