55%

Whenever righties want their numbers inflated they head down to the far right leaning Rassmussen.
The nonpartisan, the standard bearer for polling, Gallup has his approval rating for the week of Feb 6-12 at 41%. Down from the historic low of an incoming president of 46%.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump
My firewall won't let me into that fake news site, isn't that special...

President Trump is gaining increasing popularity amongst sane people according to Rasmussen. Much to the chagrin of the weasel media, likely voters like what they see, despite the daily gauntlet of lies and negativity the president must run. But the rats are running out of cheese...today Huffington Post called the intel shadow government, "whistle blowers".
lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
55 percent of flyover country rubes aren't 55 percent of normal Americans
Red Rubes. Addicted to Russian/Alt-Right fake news.

Statements like these = why Trump won.

President Trump is gaining increasing popularity amongst sane people according to Rasmussen. Much to the chagrin of the weasel media, likely voters like what they see, despite the daily gauntlet of lies and negativity the president must run. But the rats are running out of cheese...today Huffington Post called the intel shadow government, "whistle blowers".
lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

55 percent of flyover country rubes aren't 55 percent of normal Americans
Red Rubes. Addicted to Russian/Alt-Right fake news.

Statements like these = why Trump won.
Yep.

And they STILL don't see it.

Whenever righties want their numbers inflated they head down to the far right leaning Rassmussen.
The nonpartisan, the standard bearer for polling, Gallup has his approval rating for the week of Feb 6-12 at 41%. Down from the historic low of an incoming president of 46%.

Lmao. Yeah Gallup is fake but 3-6 million illegals voted is real. the link works. It's your 1995 computer.

lets wait and see how his Russian ties effect his popularity ratings ...

oh wait, I know already ....

if his numbers drop, the polls are rigged and you can never trust them

if they go up, the polls are 100% correct and get praised as always great.
I've been willing to give him his 100 days all along, but like Obama, there are too many partisan asshats willing to declare his Presidency a failure before then.

Gallup is a reputable poll group. The important thing to remember is that, regardless of Trump's polling, he's still better than a President Hillary.

From Gallup:
Donald Trump Job Approval by Party Identification, 2017
Weekly averages from Gallup Daily tracking
2017 Feb 6-12
Republicans 87%
Independents 35%
Democrats 11%

No surprises there and pretty easy to see that Democrats hate Trump even if he walked on water.

lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Sorry, Rasmussen is total bullshit right wing propaganda.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac - Politics
https://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/.../rasmussen-polls-were-biased-and-inaccura...
Nov 4, 2010 - A look at the accuracy of polling firms finds that Rasmussen Reports ... But it did so for the Republican candidate in 55 cases — that is, ... SurveyUSA's results had been more Republican-leaning than those of other pollsters.
Rasmussen: The GOP's cure for the common poll - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../rasmussen-the-gops-cure-for-the-common-poll/
Sep 17, 2012 - Rasmussen's prolific polling service, Rasmussen Reports, has long been ... The conservative-leaning Drudge Report has blared newRasmussen polls ... In a memo on Friday, the Republican National Committee argued that, ...
Is Rasmussen Reports Biased? | FiveThirtyEight
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-rasmussen-reports-biased/
Jan 3, 2010 - Rasmussen is most frequently accused of bias because their results are thought to lean toward Republican candidates. Just to pick a random ...
Watch Out for Right-Wing Polling Firm's Results Showing Trump ...
www.alternet.org/.../watch-out-right-wing-polling-firms-results-showing-trump-ahead...
May 9, 2016 - Trump has been out there crowing about a new Rasmussen poll that ... Nate Silver found Rasmussen had a strong pro-Republicanhouse effect ...

lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Why do you continue to cite Rasmussen, when ever other polling organization shows what terrible shape Trumps approval is. Its called cherry picking, son

So you call your itty bitty brain a firewall. Isn't that special.

Gallup is a reputable poll group. The important thing to remember is that, regardless of Trump's polling, he's still better than a President Hillary.

From Gallup:
Donald Trump Job Approval by Party Identification, 2017
Weekly averages from Gallup Daily tracking
2017 Feb 6-12
Republicans 87%
Independents 35%
Democrats 11%

No surprises there and pretty easy to see that Democrats hate Trump even if he walked on water.
Note the independents, they are crucial and trump has lost them

Why do you continue to cite Rasmussen, when ever other polling organization shows what terrible shape Trumps approval is. Its called cherry picking, son

I ain't your "son", squirt. And Rassy doesn't cherry-pick and neither do I. You just can't handle that your side got whipped and our guy is becoming more popular by the day....even among your side.....feel the BURN?
DDsmilie_panic.gif

I ain't your "son", squirt. And Rassy doesn't cherry-pick and neither do I. You just can't handle that your side got whipped and our guy is becoming more popular by the day....even among your side.....feel the BURN?
DDsmilie_panic.gif
Why not quote the poll that has Trump at 39%, thats more like it for this massive failure

DDsmilie_panic.gif

He's delving into more chaos by the day. He's making the cover of Time magazine again....hahahaha...this week.

Inside Donald Trump's White House Chaos

THIS IS NOT A MEME....

trump-cover-final.jpg

lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 1/31 - 2/15 -- 44.6 50.3 -5.7
Gallup 2/13 - 2/15 1500 A 40 54 -14
Rasmussen Reports 2/13 - 2/15 1500 LV 55 45 +10
Economist/YouGov 2/12 - 2/14 1100 RV 46 49 -3
FOX News 2/11 - 2/13 1013 RV 48 47 +1
Reuters/Ipsos 2/10 - 2/14 1774 A 46 50 -4
Pew Research 2/7 - 2/12 1503 A 39 56 -17