55%

First you say go for it then you refuse to bet. Why?

You need to phrase your question better.
I am betting you $25 that Hillary got MORE popular votes than the Orange Buffoon.

Prove me wrong. Go for it.
You need to read English better and/or stop being a fucking lying weasel. Clearly my first post that you said "they didn't" was "the majority of the nation voted against...Clinton". When I disagreed with you and offered a bet, you said "go for it". Now you are distorting what I said. You, sir, are a weasel and a liar as the facts clearly show. You even quoted me:

I love it when elitist Democrat snobs prove over and over again why the majority of the nation voted against the most elite Democrat of all, Ms. Hillary R. Clinton.
Actually, they didn't. The majority voted for Hillary.

You need to read English better and/or stop being a fucking lying weasel. Clearly my first post that you said "they didn't" was "the majority of the nation voted against...Clinton". When I disagreed with you and offered a bet, you said "go for it". Now you are distorting what I said. You, sir, are a weasel and a liar as the facts clearly show. You even quoted me:

I love it when elitist Democrat snobs prove over and over again why the majority of the nation voted against the most elite Democrat of all, Ms. Hillary R. Clinton.

Oh, I get it, you're one of those retards who thinks they're being smart. 99 percent of people would read it how I would. Only a charlatan cocksucking fuckwit would read it any other way in order to make a VERY weak point. My point - my ONLY point - is that more voted for her than the Orange Buffoon. Now, if you want to add up Johnson and Epstein's votes, got for it.

My, my what a clever little boy you are. <pats Fart Wind on the head>..
You feel all smart and superior now?

President Trump is gaining increasing popularity amongst sane people according to Rasmussen. Much to the chagrin of the weasel media, likely voters like what they see, despite the daily gauntlet of lies and negativity the president must run. But the rats are running out of cheese...today Huffington Post called the intel shadow government, "whistle blowers".
lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
LOLOL

Well there's Rasmussen .... and then there's every other poll out there...

332ax68.png

President Trump is gaining increasing popularity amongst sane people according to Rasmussen. Much to the chagrin of the weasel media, likely voters like what they see, despite the daily gauntlet of lies and negativity the president must run. But the rats are running out of cheese...today Huffington Post called the intel shadow government, "whistle blowers".
lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Pew has him at 39% approval rating. Gallup at 41%. Polls are for the easily lead.

Oh, I get it, you're one of those retards who thinks they're being smart. ...Only a charlatan cocksucking fuckwit would read it any other way in order to make a VERY weak point....My, my what a clever little boy you are. <pats Fart Wind on the head>..
You feel all smart and superior now?
No, but now I know you are a dishonest person who thinks they can win by bullying and insults. Seeing you prove this yourself is better than winning a $25 bet.

lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

55 percent of flyover country rubes aren't 55 percent of normal Americans

It is this exact attitude as to why the Democrats keep losing. They are elitists.

Pew has him at 39% approval rating. Gallup at 41%. Polls are for the easily lead.
Polls serve a purpose and there are reasons multi-billion dollar corporations conduct polls to gauge public opinion and guide marketing. Don't you read reviews on products? That's more personal than polls. Polls by reputable groups like Gallup are good, those conducted by people or groups with ulterior motives, not so much. "4 out of 5 Dentists prefer Crest"? Really? By what polling standard?

One of these things is not like the others. Can you guess which one?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Rassy doesn't assume conservatives are 37% of the public and lump independents in with the left like the others.

They also have different selection criteria for those they poll. Rasmussen uses Likely Voters and Gallup uses Adults. A major difference.

Yes, and when we are talking about popularity among Americans obviously Adult sample is the one that SHOULD BE used.

In your opinion. In my opinion, if you are NOT a likely voter, you don't know or care what is going on. Being that Progressives depend on uninformed voters as their base, of course you are attracted to that segment of the population.

2/3s of Trumpsters thought unemployment increased since Obama got into office and you are going to tell me something about relying on un-informed voters? Fuck off. That blowhard bullshit machine (said unemployment could be as high as 40%!) couldn't win in a million years without the uninformed.

Trump-Comments-2.jpg

Words have meaning, PUBLIC OPINION means all adults. It's really not that complicated.
Goes to prove how dumbed-down 2/3rds of the right is.

55 percent of flyover country rubes aren't 55 percent of normal Americans

The "majority of the nation voted against" Hillary.

$25 says I can prove I am correct. Bet, Dr Grump?
WTF???

At the time of the election, there were about 245 million people, age 18 and over, in the U.S. ...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

... minus the roughly 60 million non-U.S. citizens in the nation leaves us at about 185 million adult U.S. citizens.

For your statement to be correct, a "majority of the nation," half that plus one, would have had to have voted against her.

Good luck finding those 92,631,501 votes. :thup:

Trump will get through this Democrat sabotage stuff. He's a pretty tough dude. He'll continue to fight. My advice to him is, stay calm, patient, and positive. Let the Democrats throw their daily hissy-fits. The Silent Majority is with him. And they decide Elections.

Trump is just getting started. Wait until the wall construction begins, the pipeline construction begins, if he delivers on jobs its game over for Democrats and the media. Its entirely within Trump's power to obliterate them.

Good job president Trump, keep kicking their ass!! :udaman:

Except that he hasn't DONE any of those things. He hasn't even bothered to finish making cabinet appointments.

Trump is obsessed with the media, instead of with running the country.

Just relax snowflake, you lost go sit on the sidelines while we clean up your mess.

lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Other polls say 40%. Depends who you want to listen to.

Try running a less deplorable candidate in 2020. ;)

Actually, they should run a more deplorable candidate. It worked for the Repubs...
LOL. The fact is, both were deplorable, but most American voters voted against the most deplorable candidate.

Yes, the Democrats should run an even more deplorable candidate than Hillary next time to see what happens.

Forum List

Back