$6.00 a gallon for gas in Florida

I don't know why you guys are posting all these charts and numbers and stuff.

Everyone knows the reason the gas prices are going up is because Obama pledged allegiance to the Saudi Princes and is bankrupting our county for their financial benefit.

Once a Muslim. Always a Muslim.

Cry me a fucking river.
Lorsy my gassa leen is sooooo.... high.

Gimme my ten cent bread.
An' my fitty cent picture show.

Get a freakin' life for Chrise Sakes.
Go find another hobby.
Bark up another tree for a change.

What site did you get that from? however your source you originally used did say "should increase" meaning it has not yet.

Oh and before we go any further you never did comment on that information I posted.

and here is some more
Global oil demand is forecast to climb to 89.9 mb/d in 2012, a gain of
0.8 mb/d (or 0.9%) on the year. Growth has been curtailed by
0.3 mb/d versus January’s OMR, as the economic growth rate that
underpins the global oil demand outlook has been reduced to 3.3%
from 4.0% previously

http://omrpublic.iea.org/currentissues/full.pdf
Here a post of mine that you either by-passed or missed it. I give you the benefit of the doubt and say you missed it.
"global oil demand outlook has been reduced to 3.3% from 4.0% previously"

so demand actually hasnt gone down then? only the outlook? right? right? right???

Has been would mean.... well it would mean it has been reduced.
the outlook has decreased. but not the actual demand.....
same argument you used to try and discredit my claim that demand is forecasted to increase.

you article didnt say "actual demand has decrease over the last -- days"

"global oil demand outlook has been reduced to 3.3% from 4.0% previously"

so demand actually hasnt gone down then? only the outlook? right? right? right???

same argument you used to try and discredit my claim that demand is forecasted to increase.

You haven't proven demand is up. As of right now it's not.

Florida Drivers Shelling Out Nearly $6 A Gallon At Some Gas Stations « CBS Tampa

TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — Talk about pain at the pump! Some Florida drivers are spending nearly $6 a gallon to fill up their gas tanks.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

What GOOD NEWS for democrats. If this doesn't put a lock on obama's keeping his job, everyone is just racist. Democrats will tell you how high prices are good for the ecoonomy.
It's called WORLD PARITY PRICE Katz,makes you realised how much you have been subsidised in the past.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just saying theliq

you havent proven demand is down... as of right now its not!

I don't know why you guys are posting all these charts and numbers and stuff.

Everyone knows the reason the gas prices are going up is because Obama pledged allegiance to the Saudi Princes and is bankrupting our county for their financial benefit.

Once a Muslim. Always a Muslim.

You're one of those birther assholes, ain't ya?

I also suppose that you think Kenya is close to Indonesia as well?

AAA: Demand down, crude oil prices down, but prices continue upward tick
AAA: Demand down, crude oil prices down, but prices continue upward tick | Augusta Free Press. The Valley. Virginia. Defined.

Here's another reason you can give blame to Mr. print more money obama for higher gas prices

Weak dollar causes elevated gas prices

Gas prices are climbing and most Americans are feeling the pain at the pump, but in reality oil should not cost this much money. Recently, oil has been violating the law of supply and demand. Gas prices are high because of derivative trading and the value of a weak dollar. The Federal Reserve has worked to devalue the dollar because a weak dollar pushes the price of United States exports down, so it can sell goods to foreign markets at cheaper prices.

Weak dollar causes elevated gas prices - CollegiateTimes.com

Value of the U.S. dollar – Oil is traded on the world market is U.S. dollars. When the value of the dollar declines in comparison to other major currencies, OPEC earns less per barrel of oil. To compensate, it may raise the price per barrel, thereby increasing the price of gasoline.

Fluctuations in Gas Prices | Learn How Gasoline Prices are Set with information from Nationwide | Nationwide.com

Last edited:
Value of the U.S. dollar – Oil is traded on the world market is U.S. dollars. When the value of the dollar declines in comparison to other major currencies, OPEC earns less per barrel of oil. To compensate, it may raise the price per barrel, thereby increasing the price of gasoline.

Dollar and oil link

"A common speculation strategy amid a declining USA economy and a falling US dollar is for speculators and ordinary investment funds desperate for more profitable investments amid the US securitization disaster, to take futures positions selling the dollar “short” and oil “long.”

For huge US or EU pension funds or banks desperate to get profits following the collapse in earnings since August 2007 and the US real estate crisis, oil is one of the best ways to get huge speculative gains. The backdrop that supports the current oil price bubble is continued unrest in the Middle East, in Sudan, in Venezuela and Pakistan and firm oil demand in China and most of the world outside the US. Speculators trade on rumor, not fact"

AAA: Demand down, crude oil prices down, but prices continue upward tick | Augusta Free Press. The Valley. Virginia. Defined.

Here's another reason you can give blame to Mr. print more money obama for higher gas prices

Gas prices are climbing and most Americans are feeling the pain at the pump, but in reality oil should not cost this much money. Recently, oil has been violating the law of supply and demand. Gas prices are high because of derivative trading and the value of a weak dollar. The Federal Reserve has worked to devalue the dollar because a weak dollar pushes the price of United States exports down, so it can sell goods to foreign markets at cheaper prices.

Fluctuations in Gas Prices | Learn How Gasoline Prices are Set with information from Nationwide | Nationwide.com
hmmmm went all the way to the augusta free press, collegiate times and nationwide.com..... man your reaching hard..... not even a faux news article to support your argument. no CNN, ABC, NBC, or anything. keep grasping at straws......

hmmmm went all the way to the augusta free press, collegiate times and nationwide.com..... man your reaching hard..... not even a faux news article to support your argument. no CNN, ABC, NBC, or anything. keep grasping at straws......

Damn you're stupid do you think obama's media would actually report the news if it made obama look bad? The media is to concerned with what the Hollywood elite are doing such as Charlie Sheen's melt down, and who's screwing who in Hollywood.

The Federal Reserve's Explicit Goal: Devalue The Dollar 33%
The Federal Reserve's Explicit Goal: Devalue The Dollar 33% - Forbes

Damn you're stupid do you think obama's media would actually report the news if it made obama look bad? The media is to concerned with what the Hollywood elite are doing such as Charlie Sheen's melt down, and who's screwing who in Hollywood.

wheres the article from the WSJ or Faux News then..... they obviously arent secretly controlled by Obama are they????

wheres the article from the WSJ or Faux News then..... they obviously arent secretly controlled by Obama are they????

poor baby got that Butt hurt feeling?

:dig:
The Fed's De Facto Dollar Devaluation — Letters to the Editor - WSJ.com

The Fed's De Facto Dollar Devaluation

I thought Democrats wanted high gas prices? Fuel alternatives and all that, isn't this a dream come true?

Where did butt hurt feeling Syphon go?:lol:
got a real job, unlike you dumb shit. cause no one will hire you. hence why you are on here all day.

I work in the office a lot since we have a bad obama economy. and I keep my computer with me all the time.

But back to the subject at hand why is it that you have not had a problem responding until now?

Last edited:
Where did butt hurt feeling Syphon go?:lol:
got a real job, unlike you dumb shit. cause no one will hire you. hence why you are on here all day.

I work in the office a lot since we have a bad obama economy. and I keep my computer with me all the time.

But back to the subject at hand why is it that you have not had a problem responding until now?
its called working a real job. not a paper pusher behind a computer. maybe you should take some initiative and get out of the office and try to make something of yourself instead of not really working and posting on here a hundred times a day.

or maybe youre really on the government teet. since NC gets more in federal tax dollars back than what they actually pay in. your state is a leech and needs to be cut off.

its called working a real job. not a paper pusher behind a computer. maybe you should take some initiative and get out of the office and try to make something of yourself instead of not really working and posting on here a hundred times a day.

or maybe youre really on the government teet. since NC gets more in federal tax dollars back than what they actually pay in. your state is a leech and needs to be cut off.
Yada yada yada are you going to give a rebuttal or just waste your time?

Forum List

Back