$6.00 a gallon for gas in Florida

GWB actually made one of the biggest federal mandate in renewable energies.

Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its wikipedia, so ya know...

And just because bush did it some how makes it ok? It does not.

Now why is obama devaluing the dollar?
why did bush start an unneeded war in iraq?
Again with thew answering a question with a question.

Here you go

And just because bush did it some how makes it ok? It does not.

Here you go

hes not, can you prove he is devaluing the dollar on purpose?

can you provide a link from a decently non partisan source?

the only thing i could find that even talked about it truthfully was forbes:

“The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) judges that inflation at the rate of 2 percent (as measured by the annual change in the price index for personal consumption expenditures, or PCE) is most consistent over the longer run with the Federal Reserve’s mandate for price stability and maximum employment. Over time, a higher inflation rate would reduce the public’s ability to make accurate longer-term economic and financial decisions. On the other hand, a lower inflation rate would be associated with an elevated probability of falling into deflation, which means prices and perhaps wages, on average, are falling–a phenomenon associated with very weak economic conditions. Having at least a small level of inflation makes it less likely that the economy will experience harmful deflation if economic conditions weaken. The FOMC implements monetary policy to help maintain an inflation rate of 2 percent over the medium term.”

The Federal Reserve's Explicit Goal: Devalue The Dollar 33% - Forbes

but it says they want to devalue it over 20 years to spur the economy as well as employment. and nowhere does it mention Obama.

Here you go

“The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) judges that inflation at the rate of 2 percent (as measured by the annual change in the price index for personal consumption expenditures, or PCE) is most consistent over the longer run with the Federal Reserve’s mandate for price stability and maximum employment. Over time, a higher inflation rate would reduce the public’s ability to make accurate longer-term economic and financial decisions. On the other hand, a lower inflation rate would be associated with an elevated probability of falling into deflation, which means prices and perhaps wages, on average, are falling–a phenomenon associated with very weak economic conditions. Having at least a small level of inflation makes it less likely that the economy will experience harmful deflation if economic conditions weaken. The FOMC implements monetary policy to help maintain an inflation rate of 2 percent over the medium term.”

but it says they want to devalue it over 20 years to spur the economy as well as employment. and nowhere does it mention Obama.

When you devalue the dollar since oil is the monetary currency use to buy oil it makes oil cost more. So it's been proven that obama is purposely devaluing the dollar, and crashing the economy while they are doing it.

Here you go

When you devalue the dollar since oil is the monetary currency use to buy oil it makes oil cost more. So it's been proven that obama is purposely devaluing the dollar, and crashing the economy while they are doing it.
thanks for not providing any links to support your claim. until you go can do that your argument is null and void.

thanks for not providing any links to support your claim. until you go can do that your argument is null and void.

OMG do we have to go through this shit again? Why do I have to post a link that the president is the one who gives the order to print money? After all he is in charge of all the departments of the government.

OMG do we have to go through this shit again? Why do I have to post a link that the president is the one who gives the order to print money? After all he is in charge of all the departments of the government.
because you lie on just about every post. so i wanna see proof to back it up. hence why i provide links supporting my argument. if you cannot provide evidence then you are simply making things up.

show me where he said, im gonna print money to devalue to the dollar so the american people suffer.

Last edited:

because you lie on just about every post. so i wanna see proof to back it up. hence why i provide links supporting my argument. if you cannot provide evidence then you are simply making things up.

show me where he said, im gonna print money to devalue to the dollar so the american people suffer.
You are a god damn lying son of a bitch if you say I lied.
Fucking son of a bitch pussy.

thats it! yell at me! call me names! show everyone you cant be an adult and have any adult conversation.

i will even do it again.

bigrebnc1775 IS A LIAR

now call me more names...

thats it! yell at me! call me names! show everyone you cant be an adult and have any adult conversation.

i will even do it again.

bigrebnc1775 IS A LIAR

Post the lying. you fucking lying son of a bitch. You can win a debate and refute what I said so lost by lying and said I lied.

Last edited:

i will even do it again.

bigrebnc1775 IS A LIAR

Post the lying. you fucking lying son of a bitch. You can win a debate and refute what I said so lost by lying and said I lied.
"When you devalue the dollar since oil is the monetary currency use to buy oil it makes oil cost more. So it's been proven that obama is purposely devaluing the dollar, and crashing the economy while they are doing it."

your exact words dipshit. no proof, i even googled it and proved that forbes was the only reputable site that even had an article on devaluing the dollar. but it about devaluing it over 30 years at roughly 2% per year in order to spur economic growth and employment. SO AGAIN, YOU ARE IN FACT A LIAR BECAUSE OBAMA IS NOT DEVALUING THE DOLLAR ON PURPOSE AS YOU CLAIM.

Last edited:

i will even do it again.

bigrebnc1775 IS A LIAR

"When you devalue the dollar since oil is the monetary currency use to buy oil it makes oil cost more. So it's been proven that obama is purposely devaluing the dollar, and crashing the economy while they are doing it."

your exact words dipshit. no proof, i even googled it and proved that forbes was the only reputable site that even had an article on devaluing the dollar. but it about devaluing it over 30 years at roughly 2% per year in order to spur economic growth and employment. SO AGAIN, YOU ARE IN FACT A LIAR BECAUSE OBAMA IS NOT DEVALUING THE DOLLAR ON PURPOSE AS YOU CLAIM.

So, Obama's devaluing the dollar out of shear ineptitude?

That's comforting.

That's comforting.
i just wanna see proof that Obama is devaluing the dollar on purpose. thats all, and since bigreb can not provide that, its easy to call him a liar.
can you provide me with evidence of something simliar?

That's comforting.
i just wanna see proof that Obama is devaluing the dollar on purpose. thats all, and since bigreb can not provide that, its easy to call him a liar.
From your post. which it came from your link, which I have also used that link

Who is in charge of the treasury and all government departments? Who is the one who appoints the heads of the departments? The treasury is not going to have the fed print more money without the presidents approval.

Last edited:

That's comforting.

Who is in charge of the treasury and all government departments? Who is the one who appoints the heads of the departments?
whos gonna be president in 1 year, let alone? are you gonna say that he is purposefully devaluing the dollar as well?

do you really think the president micromanages all the department of the government?

Who is in charge of the treasury and all government departments? Who is the one who appoints the heads of the departments?
whos gonna be president in 1 year, let alone? are you gonna say that he is purposefully devaluing the dollar as well?

do you really think the president micromanages all the department of the government?
Who is in charge right now you lying sack of shit.

ooo more name calling. SWEET!!!! your argument just gets better and better with every post.

this will be my last post until you have something intelligent to add to the conversation.

provide me a link showing Obama talking about devaluing our currency on purpose, or his mention of a direction to the Fed to devalue our currency directly. otherwise :anj_stfu:

ooo more name calling. SWEET!!!! your argument just gets better and better with every post.

this will be my last post until you have something intelligent to add to the conversation.

provide me a link showing Obama talking about devaluing our currency on purpose, or his mention of a direction to the Fed to devalue our currency directly. otherwise :anj_stfu:

And more pussy footing around. Answer the question
Who is in charge of all the government departments? The treasury is not going to have the fed print more money without the presidents approval.

Fuking rethugs.

We love the "free market". Just love it.

Unless we have to pay more to fill up the Hummer. Then we just hate the "free market"
and we want the man we hate to fix it. Fix it now, nananabooboo.

We are rethugs and we are butt hurt that we have to pay more for gasoline. Only poor people and Dems should have to pay more. Right rethugs?

rehtugs, quit your whining and bitching. This is the market you love at work. Deal with it.

Who here has complained about the results of the free market?

I'm complaining about the contrition-through-silence and hypocrisy of the left and their media buddies.
In or around 2005, when the prices were climbing under Booooosh, the airwaves were flooded with Bush-bashing over the price of gas.

Weird how, suddenly, the left suddenly understands what effects the price of crude on the world market when it's Obama in the Oval Office.

The OP was merely complaining about one specific area, that is a high-priced tourist trap, that is extraordinarily higher than the national average.

I hate that the American market is forced to absorb such a large portion of the world market.
Our production is the highest ever.
Our demand is super-low these days.
Just because world demand is up so is our prices.
It's easy being a proponent of the free market when it's American free enterprise.
It's just tough when you have to do it on a global scale.....:eusa_eh:

:cool:

And more pussy footing around. Answer the question
Who is in charge of all the government departments? The treasury is not going to have the fed print more money without the presidents approval.

Yeah..........the president does have to approve it...........right after Congress (which is controlled by the GOP) says that it's okay.

It is the intent of the Obama administration for US gasoline prices to rise to the level of those in Europe. I think they pay somewhere near $10/gallon.

(For all you liberals...I know they sell gas by the liter, not the gallon. That's an approximate equivalent price.)

Intent? Have Proof?

Of course not.
Obama Energy Pick Backs Higher Gas Tax - ABC News

ABC News’ Teddy Davis Reports: Barack Obama’s pick for Department of Energy secretary backs higher gasoline taxes, a position which puts him at odds with the president-elect.
"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," Steven Chu, the director of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, told the Wall Street Journal in September.

This man is Obama's Secretary of Energy.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

That has jack shit to do with liberalism, thats a bad pick Obama made.

Forum List

Back