$6.00 a gallon for gas in Florida

Lake Buena Vista is near the Busch Gardens/ Disney UNIVERSE also. Gas has always been higher since Disney & others bought Orlando to Tampa. ; )

Gas here in Virginia is $3.49.

Gas goes up when the economy recovers.

Next.

why couldnt he take the clinton approach of isolationism? was working before and didnt cost 4,000+ american lives.

derailment of the question
Why is obama devaluing the dollar?
ANSWER: not able to stop these things; thus his middling approval.

So.......you finally admit that the world markets have more to do with the value of the dollar than what Obama has control over?

Kudos...........now, if you can figure out the same thing about gas prices (which are driven by the world market) then you may end up finally getting a clue.

It's a good start Little Rebecca. Keep working it out.

Are you really this dumb?

The economy crashes in 2008. Demand for gas goes down.

The economy recovers since 2009. Demand for gas goes up.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You two need to have a talk.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
So.......you finally admit that the world markets have more to do with the value of the dollar than what Obama has control over?

Kudos...........now, if you can figure out the same thing about gas prices (which are driven by the world market) then you may end up finally getting a clue.

It's a good start Little Rebecca. Keep working it out.

It's already been established that the WORLD'S demand for oil has risen, which is driving the price up.

US demand for gas is lower than most of the last decade, Chris.
Please get your talking points sorted out before you come in here and embarrass yourself.

Florida Drivers Shelling Out Nearly $6 A Gallon At Some Gas Stations « CBS Tampa

TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — Talk about pain at the pump! Some Florida drivers are spending nearly $6 a gallon to fill up their gas tanks.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

What GOOD NEWS for democrats. If this doesn't put a lock on obama's keeping his job, everyone is just racist. Democrats will tell you how high prices are good for the ecoonomy.

Gas prices could hit $3 by autumn

Florida Drivers Shelling Out Nearly $6 A Gallon At Some Gas Stations « CBS Tampa

TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — Talk about pain at the pump! Some Florida drivers are spending nearly $6 a gallon to fill up their gas tanks.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

What GOOD NEWS for democrats. If this doesn't put a lock on obama's keeping his job, everyone is just racist. Democrats will tell you how high prices are good for the ecoonomy.

So what you're saying is the president controls gas prices? ain't it wired how gas prices just dropped down right before the election at the beginning of the summer season where it normally gas pierces are higher.

Last edited:

So what you're saying is the president controls gas prices?

Just celebrating lower gas prices

Aren't you?

So what you're saying is the president controls gas prices?

Aren't you?

This is the season when gas prices go higher, but we are near the election.

Don't tell me a president doesn't have some control on the price of gas.

So when gas went down below $2 a gallon before the 2008 election, you claim Bush did it?

The whole world must be thankful for US Presidential elections

Aren't you?

So when gas went down below $2 a gallon before the 2008 election, you claim Bush did it?

I don't believe I have ever said a president doesn't have some control on gas prices. They do. through policy, tax, executive order or regulation. It's just that simple this is the time normally you would find gas prices going up but it is an election year.

We are finally seeing prices drop, we have been at $3.89 to $3.99 in this area for months, this week we dropped to $3.79 to $3.89.

Nice break.

Aren't you?

And during the high prices when Bush was in office, the left nuts claimed it was Bush's fault. What a bunch of dumb asses! The leader of the House Dems even bitched about Bush and his causing high gas prices.

So shut the fuck up, you have NO credibility when you can't admit you and your nut jobs totally were partisan hacks.

Do I think the President controls the fuel prices, no! I'm not as stupid as most Dems are, do I care whether they blame Obama or not, hell no, I find it funny.

What pisses me off is that people are now happy that we are paying over $3 a gallon.

And during the high prices when Bush was in office, the left nuts claimed it was Bush's fault. What a bunch of dumb asses! The leader of the House Dems even bitched about Bush and his causing high gas prices.

So shut the fuck up, you have NO credibility when you can't admit you and your nut jobs totally were partisan hacks.

Do I think the President controls the fuel prices, no! I'm not as stupid as most Dems are, do I care whether they blame Obama or not, hell no, I find it funny.

What pisses me off is that people are now happy that we are paying over $3 a gallon.

I hate to break it to you but the president has more control over gas pierces than you think. Does he have direct control no his control is more indirect. through policy executive order regulations.

I hate to break it to you but the president has more control over gas pierces than you think. Does he have direct control no his control is more indirect. through policy executive order regulations.

So you are saying voters should be thanking Obama for $3 a gallon gas?

I don't want to have to repost all the threads posted by conservatives celebrating $5 a gallon gas and the demise of Obama

Shouldn't they be celebrating $3 a gallon gas?

I don't want to have to repost all the threads posted by conservatives celebrating $5 a gallon gas and the demise of Obama

Shouldn't they be celebrating $3 a gallon gas?

Do you want all the clips and BS claims that Dems made when gas price were high in 2008? You are a hypocrite, plain and simple and to the point. Spare me your BS because you are the hypocrite that blamed Bush in 2008 and wanted to give Obama a pass a month ago.

http://news.investors.com/article/601827/201202211837/obama-shifting-talk-on-high-gas-prices.htm
Energy: When gas prices hit $4 a gallon in 2008, candidate Barack Obama said it was due to previous failed energy policies. Now that prices are heading still higher, President Obama calls it progress.

I guess we need to look into Obama's failed policies, I am not happy with the gas prices, I'm not celebrating them dropping 10 cents a gallon. I would like Obama drop them to 99 cents a gallon, how's that for dreaming. If Obama did that, he'll, I'd vote for him. If you are happy paying $3 a gallon, more power to you, but it makes you look stupid, oh wait, I forgot you are a Democrat and used to that.

I thought the President didn't effect gas prices?

Forum List

Back