60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

And? Did I suggest banning guns? No. Got any more?

You clearly said owning "assault" weapons was crazy. I would assume from that tirade you would ban them. By the way , care to define an Assault weapon for us?

I love you guys. You are so stupid. You just cannot accept the liberal point of view on guns. I am very much mainstream lib in this regard.

I own guns. I do not want to ban guns. I wish to regulate them. I wish to restrict the proliferation of assault weapons ( WE ALL KNOW WHT THAT TERM MEANS )
-I- do not.

Since I do not not want to make any assumptions in regard to your position:

1: Define the additional restrictions you seek
2: Show the necessity for these measures
3: Show that these measures will meet the need you described
4: Show that these measures do not infringe upon the rights of the law abiding
5: Do all of this without arguing from emotion, ignorance, dishonesty or any other logical fallacies.

Considering that all you do is troll and whine incessantly, make politics out of tragic issues and otherwise never debate with facts on any given argument, I fail to see how you're slapping anyone around. I've been here 8 months and am already a veteran here. You? You are a peon. A court jester. You're posts are good for nothing other than your own entertainment.

You are a veteran here? What does that mean exactly? You got some kind of certificate for that?

A veteran!

LO Fucking L, what a tool.

LOL. You know exactly what that means. Means I garner more respect on these boards than you do. Or ever did. That's not bragging, that's a fact.

You do?

From who?

[
Since no one not even the Government has ever actually described what an assault weapon is, perhaps you could. You claim it is insane to want to own one, define it. Define what is insane to own.

Let me help you, all the Government did is say that certain aesthetics on a semi automatic rifle made it an assault rifle. Things like a bayonet stud, care to cite for us all the bayoneting in the US? Or a flash suppressor. Care to cite for us all the unlawful flash suppressors.

Be specific define for us what type of semi automatic rifle is an Assault rifle. Explaining how the items you describe make the weapon more deadly more lethal then any other semi automatic rifle.
In the end:

Last edited:
You are a veteran here? What does that mean exactly? You got some kind of certificate for that?

A veteran!

LO Fucking L, what a tool.

LOL. You know exactly what that means. Means I garner more respect on these boards than you do. Or ever did. That's not bragging, that's a fact.

You do?

From who?

You have never answered the question..... Define an assault weapon. I know you have never because I have started several threads dealing with supposed assault weapons and you have never defined them.

The Government never defined them either, the original 1994 ban simply listed 10 or 12 aesthetics and said if a rifle had 3 of them it fell in the ban.

Go ahead describe for us what sort of rifle you find it insane to own?

Every nutter wants to get bogged down in a discussion about what an assault weapon is. I wonder why? They have a hard-on for that term. Everyone knows what an assault weapon is. Nutters play dumb in the hopes of grinding the discussion to a halt.

Or....is it possible that the dummies posting in this thread really have no idea what an assault weapon is? Hmmmmmm. Maybe one or two of them could tell the others.

Idiots.

Every nutter wants to get bogged down in a discussion about what an assault weapon is. I wonder why? They have a hard-on for that term. Everyone knows what an assault weapon is. Nutters play dumb in the hopes of grinding the discussion to a halt.

Or....is it possible that the dummies posting in this thread really have no idea what an assault weapon is? Hmmmmmm. Maybe one or two of them could tell the others.

Idiots.
Since I do not not want to make any assumptions in regard to your position:

1: Define the additional restrictions you seek on 'assault weapons'.
2: Show the necessity for these measures
3: Show that these measures will meet the need you described
4: Show that these measures do not infringe upon the rights of the law abiding
5: Do all of this without arguing from emotion, ignorance, dishonesty or any other logical fallacies.

Living in NYC, being a non gun owning Lifetime Member of the NRA, I find the Liberal stand on gun ownership very totalitarian. Here, owning a gun is very problematic. Too many hoops to jump through, too many draconian requirements and restrictions for the average person to even consider. Now, pretty much anything that holds over 6 rounds is looked at as an assault weapon.

Here , you could get attacked by a mob of 6 or 26 Teens, pick up a garbage can cover, a stick, a rock to defend yourself, hurt someone in the process, and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Forget about carrying a knife, here, you'd be lucky, if in an altercation, you were not shot 56 times by the Cops, should they decide to even respond to the emergency call, 50/50 chance there. Best advice. When the shit hits the fan, have a short memory and a fast exit. No good deed goes unpunished. :)

Last edited:

Idiots.

You have made a definitive statement. That owning an assault rifle is insane that you wish to restrict assault rifles. No one has ever defined an assault rifle. Not even the Government.

Be so kind as to define what you claim it is insane to own. M14's pictures are perfect examples of the failure to define said weapons.

Without a definition how exactly do you plan to RESTRICT them?

I contend there is no such thing as an "assault" rifle. I have owned 3 M1 carbines. 2 of them had bayonet lugs, all 3 use detachable magazines. 2 of them had muzzle suppressors. So basically according to the 1994 ban 3 rifles of identical model and make with different aesthetics, 2 fell in the ban.

Same is true of AK-47's, AR-15's Armilite rifles and any other semi automatic rifle out there. You need to define the characteristics of what you claim is an assault weapon.

Idiots.

You have made a definitive statement. That owning an assault rifle is insane that you wish to restrict assault rifles. No one has ever defined an assault rifle. Not even the Government.

Be so kind as to define what you claim it is insane to own. M14's pictures are perfect examples of the failure to define said weapons.

I contend there is no such thing as an "assault" rifle. I have owned 3 M1 carbines. 2 of them had bayonet lugs, all 3 use detachable magazines. 2 of them had muzzle suppressors. So basically according to the 1994 ban 3 rifles of identical model and make with different aesthetics, 2 fell in the ban.

Same is true of AK-47's, AR-15's Armilite rifles and any other semi automatic rifle out there. You need to define the characteristics of what you claim is an assault weapon.

Fuck you and your bullshit. You know what an assault weapon is. You know what I mean when I use that term. I have been through this same discussion 50 times with idiots. It is common sense.

Want to ask again?

Do you think they intended to kill her? If not, do you think death is the proper penalty for mugging someone? She killed two people and you appear to think that is something to celebrate. Are there any other ways of protecting yourself from this 'knock out' thing besides killing people? According to an article from USA Today, online,
Michelle Boykins, a spokeswoman for the National Crime Prevention Council, said what is so disturbing about the trend is that it is so random and the intent is to hurt someone seriously.

She said that the instances often involve someone walking alone, so she suggests the tried-and-true ways to stay safe: walk with a friend and always remain aware of your surroundings.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "And if you are by yourself, there is nothing wrong for you to decide to cross the street if you see a group of people walking toward you.

Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area? Could her neighborhood have better police protection? Could she have used a stun gun or some other non-lethal type of weapon? Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?

The thing that I find disturbing is people apparently taking so much joy in the fact of killing other human beings. Doesn't it bring you down to the level of the thug or hoodlum you are so censorious of?

Why do some people always blame the victim? I suppose it's a woman's fault if she is raped because she didn't cross the street and walk with a friend. I don't pretend to understand the sort of pathology that leads one to defend the attacker. I also don't understand the type of pathology that tells someone that self defense is the same thing as attacking someone.

Idiots.

Thats just mean.......and accurate. lololol

Idiots.

Let me make it easy for both of you.....

Until such time as you define what an assault weapon is, there is no such thing.

Living in NYC, being a non gun owning Lifetime Member of the NRA, I find the Liberal stand on gun ownership very totalitarian. Here, owning a gun is very problematic. Too many hoops to jump through, too many draconian requirements and restrictions for the average person to even consider. Now, pretty much anything that holds over 6 rounds is looked at as an assault weapon.

Here , you could get attacked by a mob of 6 or 26 Teens, pick up a garbage can cover, a stick, a rock to defend yourself, hurt someone in the process, and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Forget about carrying a knife, here, you'd be lucky, if in an altercation, you were not shot 56 times by the Cops, should they decide to even respond to the emergency call, 50/50 chance there. Best advice. When the shit hits the fan, have a short memory and a fast exit. No good deed goes unpunished. :)

That is exactly why I don't live in New York.

Idiots.

Let me make it easy for both of you.....

Until such time as you define what an assault weapon is, there is no such thing.

Now that is fantastic! If they don't exist....you cannot bitch and whine about libs wanting to ban them. We all win!

You clearly said owning "assault" weapons was crazy. I would assume from that tirade you would ban them. By the way , care to define an Assault weapon for us?

I love you guys. You are so stupid. You just cannot accept the liberal point of view on guns. I am very much mainstream lib in this regard.

I own guns. I do not want to ban guns. I wish to regulate them. I wish to restrict the proliferation of assault weapons ( WE ALL KNOW WHT THAT TERM MEANS ) and try to keep them outnofbthe hands of CRAZY PEOPLE.

How many times will you challenge someone to define assault weapons? Do you think you will trip someone up on that? It is obvious. Use your brain.

Want to ask again?

Since no one not even the Government has ever actually described what an assault weapon is, perhaps you could. You claim it is insane to want to own one, define it. Define what is insane to own.

Let me help you, all the Government did is say that certain aesthetics on a semi automatic rifle made it an assault rifle. Things like a bayonet stud, care to cite for us all the bayoneting in the US? Or a flash suppressor. Care to cite for us all the unlawful flash suppressors.

Be specific define for us what type of semi automatic rifle is an Assault rifle. Explaining how the items you describe make the weapon more deadly more lethal then any other semi automatic rifle.

They may have used ridiculous criteria, but the government did define a semiautomatic assault weapon in the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act.

Idiots.

Fuck you and your bullshit. You know what an assault weapon is. You know what I mean when I use that term. I have been through this same discussion 50 times with idiots. It is common sense.

Want to ask again?

What is or is not an assault weapon is not common sense. It needs a specific definition, especially if one is discussing banning such weapons.

Forum List

Back