60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

Yeah, and I admitted my mistake. You? "Oh don't bother me, I'm too busy being a liberal."

You admitted your mistake? Have you made any adjustments in the way you consume "news"?

Yeah, I read it. Unlike you. I 'consume news' in much the same manner you swallow unsubstantiated talking points from your party. See the difference?

Last edited:
If you are not entirely certain that what you are posting is accurate......you are guilty of being a liar. Especially once you comment on it as though it is accurate.

You wanted that shit to be accurate....and you could not contain yourself. That is what happens to idiots.

Beulah Montgomery had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.
“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Read more: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 'Knock Out' Attackers | Restoring Liberty
Knockout Game Turns Deadly? Did A 60-Year Old Woman Kill Two Teens? | U. S. Politics

There we go!

Two of the teens died as a result of the mayhem and the shots being fired.

why don't they just report that she shot two ******* DEAD !! :up:

good shooting lady, i pray you never have ever do it again, but..., those ******* buddies will be after you for the rest of your life !! :up:

Do you think they intended to kill her? If not, do you think death is the proper penalty for mugging someone? She killed two people and you appear to think that is something to celebrate. Are there any other ways of protecting yourself from this 'knock out' thing besides killing people? According to an article from USA Today, online,
Michelle Boykins, a spokeswoman for the National Crime Prevention Council, said what is so disturbing about the trend is that it is so random and the intent is to hurt someone seriously.

She said that the instances often involve someone walking alone, so she suggests the tried-and-true ways to stay safe: walk with a friend and always remain aware of your surroundings.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "And if you are by yourself, there is nothing wrong for you to decide to cross the street if you see a group of people walking toward you.

Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area? Could her neighborhood have better police protection? Could she have used a stun gun or some other non-lethal type of weapon? Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?

The thing that I find disturbing is people apparently taking so much joy in the fact of killing other human beings. Doesn't it bring you down to the level of the thug or hoodlum you are so censorious of?

you are a fucking idiot ! do you live in a world where there is nothing but kumbya and sweet smelling roses ?
when attacked with deadly force, deadly force IS a required response, i wish she had killed everyone of those fucking ******* :up:

oooooh !! BTW .., nice target ! :lmao:

calicocatportrait.jpg

If you are not entirely certain that what you are posting is accurate......you are guilty of being a liar. Especially once you comment on it as though it is accurate.

You wanted that shit to be accurate....and you could not contain yourself. That is what happens to idiots.

Screw accuracy, someone like you should work on 'making sense' before they graduate to 'accuracy.'

Screw accuracy, someone like you should work on 'making sense' before they graduate to 'accuracy.'

Oh.....you seem upset.

Some punks go around PUNCHING old people AND young people in the head for laughs. FOR LAUGHS. Yet, those who get punched, they are in the wrong for being in the wrong place at the wrong time or not paying close enough attention on who is beside them or behind them or coming towards them? Are you kidding? If someone tried to pull that game on my DOG, I'd kill them. With intent to kill, not maim. Fucking punks. I'm glad they are dead.

Guess I better switch avies to malificent. I'm turning into her again.

Except they're not dead. In fact, they never existed.

Ever heard of Rosewood? Soon we will hear of kids getting shot and people swearing they were getting attacked. This is a perfect cover for the KKK members. I already warned the kids I know to stay away from strange white men walking down the street and to be aware of their surroundings. Its about to be open season on young black kids.

as it should be :up: if there are two or more, the only reason "black kids" travel in groups is to perform some sort of illegal activity.., mainly a crime.

Beulah Montgomery had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.
“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Read more: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 'Knock Out' Attackers | Restoring Liberty
Knockout Game Turns Deadly? Did A 60-Year Old Woman Kill Two Teens? | U. S. Politics

There we go!

good that is the best way to deal

with these assholes

Oh.....you seem upset.

Oh, you seem like yourself.

:eusa_shhh:

Do you think they intended to kill her? If not, do you think death is the proper penalty for mugging someone? She killed two people and you appear to think that is something to celebrate. Are there any other ways of protecting yourself from this 'knock out' thing besides killing people? According to an article from USA Today, online,
Michelle Boykins, a spokeswoman for the National Crime Prevention Council, said what is so disturbing about the trend is that it is so random and the intent is to hurt someone seriously.

She said that the instances often involve someone walking alone, so she suggests the tried-and-true ways to stay safe: walk with a friend and always remain aware of your surroundings.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "And if you are by yourself, there is nothing wrong for you to decide to cross the street if you see a group of people walking toward you.

Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area? Could her neighborhood have better police protection? Could she have used a stun gun or some other non-lethal type of weapon? Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?

The thing that I find disturbing is people apparently taking so much joy in the fact of killing other human beings. Doesn't it bring you down to the level of the thug or hoodlum you are so censorious of?

you are a fucking idiot ! do you live in a world where there is nothing but kumbya and sweet smelling roses ?
when attacked with deadly force, deadly force IS a required response, i wish she had killed everyone of those fucking ******* :up:

oooooh !! BTW .., nice target ! :lmao:

calicocatportrait.jpg

"Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area?" These things in my post are from the link the OP posted. They are suggestions from a crime prevention expert who was quoted in the link. So, I guess crime prevention is idiotic.

Last edited:

There we go!

I would vote for open carry laws these days. We may as well get real.

I have traveled to 40 different countries by myself and never been assaulted in any way. I've lived in four different countries as well as the US and never been mugged. I was threatened with a knife once when I was 19 and learned how to avoid that by not placing myself in a precarious situation. Yes, if my neighborhood was crime ridden, I would move, why not? It is only sensible. In my 30's I used to do a lot of long distance running, on my own. I got a big dog to run with me and no one ever bothered me. Having a big dog also prevented anyone from trying to burglarize my home. In the States, I lived alone, a single woman, for many years, and never felt fearful as I had a big dog in the house with me. I also lived in a decent, non-crime ridden neighborhood. I was not rich, by any means, but I managed to find decent housing in a decent neighborhood. You can use common sense solutions without arming yourself. I have no desire at any level to kill someone; I don't believe in the death penalty and certainly not for anything other than murder. The joy you gun nuts take in potentially blowing away someone who might break into your house is very, very disturbing.

Congratulations on staying safe.
It is using common sense and taking crime prevention measures. It is not necessary to arm yourself. In fact, arming yourself, in most circumstances, makes you less safe, not more safe.

Yes, it is. As the story of this old lady proves.

You really think the mainstream media will report a successful story of a person carring a gun and successfully defend theirself? No, if one of those punks took the gun and shot her, that would be what they would want to report on. The second one fits their agenda better.

Last edited by a moderator:

I, for one, am very happy that a couple of the scumbags got what they deserved. That is known as "justice".

Let's quit trying to claim somebody said something they didn't say.
Use actual quotes, not made up quotes surrounded by quotation marks.

So, NO ONE want's to admit that this thread was bull**** and that some right-winger made this up?

No - It was lib trying to make conservatives look bad again!!!

Forum List

Back