61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

The Moon Bats are always talking about "reasonable gun control" and now they are going to have to put up with "reasonable abortion restrictions".
72% want to keep Roe. 90% used to want universal background checks before THAT brainwash... GOP bs overreach is great...

72% want to keep Roe. 90% used to want universal background checks before THAT brainwash... GOP bs overreach is great...
Bullshit! The only polls that I have seen that have 70% for keeping RvW are stupid Internet polls that don't mean jackshit or from a Liberal source that are biased.

Do you know that the biggest rally that happens in DC every year is the Pro Life rally?

RvW is bad law and everybody knows it. There is no constitutional protection to use murder for birth control.

Bullshit! The only polls that I have seen that have 70% for keeping RvW are stupid Internet polls that don't mean jackshit or from a Liberal source that are biased.

Do you know that the biggest rally that happens in DC every year is the Pro Life rally?

RvW is bad law and everybody knows it. There is no constitutional protection to use murder for birth control.
CBS - 28% want to overturn. Means nothing. not murder. Sep. of church and state is not stupid

Last edited:
I believe abortion should be legal in 2nd or 3rd trimester. To me it doesn't matter what trimester they are in. A woman wants to abort then she has a right to, it's her body and she has the right to choose what she does to her body.
You previously posted that you thought women should be forced to be vaccinated against their will.

And then you got COVID after being boosted.

Don't be a hypocrite.

BTW, the fetus is not part of the woman's body. It has unique DNA and even has a 50% chance of being a different gender. As such, it is a unique human being. It is unarguably not part of her body which all has the same DNA.

Now the quite part Democrats don’t want to talk about out loud:

65% said abortion should usually be illegal in the second trimester, and 80% said that about the third trimester.

In other words, if Democrats are forced to fight for their actual position on abortion legislatively, they'll be demolished. Third-term abortions are an 80%-20% loser. Second-term abortions are a 65%-35% loser.

So... will Democrats fight for a federal abortion law promising people the right to an abortion in the first fifteen weeks of pregnancy? The period of time the current Mississippi law permits? The one they're claiming is a monstrosity that strips away women's rights?
BRING ON THE FIGHT!

Human rights aren't up for being regulated by popular opinion. That's crazy talk.

You previously posted that you thought women should be forced to be vaccinated against their will.

Don't be a hypocrite.

BTW, the fetus is not part of the woman's body. It has unique DNA and even has a 50% chance of being a different gender. As such, it is a unique human being. It is unarguably not part of her body which all has the same DNA.
So we'll take the fetus out and you can take care of it. Ok?

Don't be a hypocrite.

he also didn't die or get hospitalized...only 28% want overturn-cbs

Killing people is not a human right.
they aren't people. this is a mistake. Separation of church and state and democracy- Only 28%- CBS want Roe overturned. And more brainwashed today lol...The GOP has obstructed birth control for free in the world and now we have too many!!! And get off my lawn!

Last edited:
I believe abortion should be legal in 2nd or 3rd trimester. To me it doesn't matter what trimester they are in. A woman wants to abort then she has a right to, it's her body and she has the right to choose what she does to her body.
That's pretty sick.

There are at least 2 bodies involved and only one has a vote.

It's southern cons duh. Now in the GOP...
In the post war era Blacks in the Norther States were and continue quite often to be treated horribly.

We destroyed the black family with the War on Poverty and that's why norther and upper midwestern cities have such huge poor black populations and insanely high black on black crime.

The Norther States fought a war not over slavery, but over preserving the Union. Lincoln even stated that if he could have won the war without freeing a single slave he'd have done so.

Thank God the American people are well able to see through "the life of the mother" crap, especially in the third trimester. You do NOT need to murder a baby to save the life of the mother, especially now. So yeah. Let's put this to a vote and see what goes down.
Unfortunately in extremely rare cases the odds are very high of the mother dying if the pregnancy is carried to term.

That of course is not what they meant with, "life and health of the mother" legislation when you got down to the nuts and bolts of those bills and laws.

and law and precedent....these supremes are liars and clowns....
To hold with a precedent that was bad law from the start like Roe only compounds and sanctifies bad law and judicial activism.

Precedent isn't mentioned anywhere in the constitutional description of their duties.

Forum List

Back