62% of Americans says aid to Israel is to much

I would cut aid to the non-existent "Palestinians".
I would cut the aid to EVERYONE.
US Aid to Israel Is ‘Too Much’ Say 61.9% of Americans

According to the Israel Firsters all of those people must be horrible nazis and anti semites!
61.9% of Americans don't have any idea what is going on with Israel and don't know shit from Shinola.
They obviously know that they don't want their hard earned tax dollars going to Israel to murder innocent civilians in its campaign of genocide.

According to the Israel Firsters all of those people must be horrible nazis and anti semites!
And it will keep going up and up and Jew like me will take the money and spit directly in you racist face while hanging your wife! How does that make you feel?

I take warmth in the fact the worlds attitude towards the terrorist state of Israel is turning AGAINST Israel and soon enough they will be wiped off the face of the earth. I don't think Israel will see its 100th birthday as a nation :) My wife wouldn't touch any non white scum such as yourself so your pathetic attempt at goading me won't work :)

38% of Americans need to grasp the idea that we are deep in debt and shouldn't be loaning - giving money to anyone.

israel is not our responsibility.

if they are attacked, they are our ally and we should respond like any other ally, but until then, fuck all our allies.

Republicans and libertarians supporting a world wide nanny state, courtesy of the USA. LMAO

If the Jew bastards would just do the decent thing and shut up and die, all the middle east problems would be solved, right, Adolph?
Bit dramatic there aren't ya. Who knew cutting of a country from the ever flowing teat of OUR tax dollars would equal death.

I'm actually against government aid to Israel, but I'm against all foreign aid. The people should give their own money to whomever they support. I'd chip in to Israel if we ended ait. You on the other hand just want the Jews to die like most leftists do

If the Jew bastards would just do the decent thing and shut up and die, all the middle east problems would be solved, right, Adolph?
Bit dramatic there aren't ya. Who knew cutting of a country from the ever flowing teat of OUR tax dollars would equal death.

I'm actually against government aid to Israel, but I'm against all foreign aid. The people should give their own money to whomever they support. I'd chip in to Israel if we ended ait. You on the other hand just want the Jews to die like most leftists do
That's better.. I was like ?...lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

61.9% of Americans don't have any idea what is going on with Israel and don't know shit from Shinola.
They obviously know that they don't want their hard earned tax dollars going to Israel to murder innocent civilians in its campaign of genocide.

And it will keep going up and up and Jew like me will take the money and spit directly in you racist face while hanging your wife! How does that make you feel?

I take warmth in the fact the worlds attitude towards the terrorist state of Israel is turning AGAINST Israel and soon enough they will be wiped off the face of the earth. I don't think Israel will see its 100th birthday as a nation :) My wife wouldn't touch any non white scum such as yourself so your pathetic attempt at goading me won't work :)
Wow. Now THAT is the most fucked up thing I have read from you.

That's better.. I was like ?...lol

Yeah, foreign aid isn't something I'd support, but it's pretty clear what the objective of the left is when they oppose foreign aid specifically to Israel

you do know he's a nazi, right?

Seriously? You need to read more of his posts ...

you do know he's a nazi, right?
Yeah. But still, it amazes me that some people are so whacked out of their minds like this.

Forum List

Back