64% think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

....the left will not speak out against their own when wrongdoing has occurred.

Really????...............Who, recently, got rid of two relatively "decent" lawmakers like Franken and Conyers???
Yeah, that was all political, as to not put a bad mark on the democratic party. I'm talking more about media personalities. It's not uncommon for right wing talk show hosts to point out the flaws and problems in the Republican party, and they will call out people in their own party when they do wrong. That's not something you see from left wing talk hosts. They will take jabs at the right all day every day, and defend their own without compromise when someone tries to point out issues in their party. They never chastise their own party when they mess up, they will have nothing but good things to say about them, no matter what.

And yet years later you still cry over her, why?

You ask "why"???...Really???...

That's the same kind of perceptive question that I would expect from my long-dead grandmother.....

Look dimwit...........criticizing the orange moron currently in the oval office does NOT mean "crying over Clinton"

This latest survey (post the redacted Mueller report,) is a bit of "bad news" for Trump.....not only in his attempts to obstruct justice, but ALSO of his incompetence in such attempts.

As a reminder to the simple math challenged, Trump sycophants, 64% is almost 2 out of 3 voters.

Bad news for Trump: 64% of Americans think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

Hey Nat,

Did you know the Business insider is owned by a German Company?

Axel Springer SE - Wikipedia

Business Insider - Wikipedia

And the CEO is German:

Mathias Döpfner - Wikipedia

What is my point?

Simple, as you and those like you screamed about Russian influence all this time and how the stolen emails influenced our election it make me wonder how many news agencies are foriegn owned and influenced the reader mind in this country?

So do you enjoy Germany influenced over those like you while you whine about the possible Obstruction by Trump?

......and your REAL point is?????

Was FOX once owned by an Australian?

Was Wikileaks owned by an American

Does Gateway Pundit get money from Russian oligarchs?

I believe that Murdoch still owns fox. The only reason why the man got American citizenship was because of our media ownership regulations. He does have citizenship but he doesn't spend much if any time here in America. The other owner of fox is a Saudi prince.

I don't think anyone from the United States of America has ever or will ever own much or any of fox.

I believe that Murdoch still owns fox. The only reason why the man got American citizenship was because of our media ownership regulations. He does have citizenship but he doesn't spend much if any time here in America. The other owner of fox is a Saudi prince.

I don't think anyone from the United States of America has ever or will ever own much or any of fox.

I believe (and I could be wrong) that Fox News falls under Fox Entertainment (Oh, the irony) and that Fox Entertainment has been bought out by Disney.........a fitting result because Sean Hannity and MIckey Mouse are very entertaining caricatures.

And yet years later you still cry over her, why?

You ask "why"???...Really???...

That's the same kind of perceptive question that I would expect from my long-dead grandmother.....

Look dimwit...........criticizing the orange moron currently in the oval office does NOT mean "crying over Clinton"

You are crying over her loss and that is a fact...

How do I know?

You are melting quicker than the wicked witch of the west when she finally got a bath...

I believe (and I could be wrong) that Fox News falls under Fox Entertainment (Oh, the irony) and that Fox Entertainment has been bought out by Disney.........a fitting result because Sean Hannity and MIckey Mouse are very entertaining caricatures.

Rachel Maddow is Goofy?

Then what do they think about destroying thousands of e-mails and having your server wiped when you know they are under subpoena?

For quite a long time I've understood that with Trump, you have to watch what he actually DOES, and pretty much ignore what he SAYS. It's all for effect.

Why? Why should I put any effort into supporting someone who behaves in such a manner? Liars are a non-starter for me. That's why I feel America elected terrible leadership.
Well,since we have not heard a single honest word from any Democrat
^ IN YOUR OPINION. Who is 'we'?

is Congress for well over two years, how do you "feel" about the Democrats?

They lie a little less than Republicans.
lol Hardly. Their opposition to the President's border security plan as outlined in his 2018 State of the Union address is the same as Schumer's plan in 2013 (Senate bill S. 744) and yet for over two years the Democrats have cynically claimed they were horrified by it, and the whole collusion probe never had any legitimate basis but was from the start only an attempt by the Obama administration to help Clinton in the election. If you started thinking about things instead of only "feeling" about them, you would know this.

Not one word of truth from any Democrat in Congress in well over two years.

Neither party gets border control right in my opinion. If the investigation had no 'legitimate basis', it wouldn't have happened. Based on your 'feeling' you decided to choose the giant douche over the turd sandwich.
Again you assert you are not interested in facts but just in feelings.

Well it seem the poll has been shown for what it is and is another slanted poll the left want to use for their argument against Trump and Russia.

As I pointed out the article is from a German owned company and as another poster pointed out the polling data could be slanted.

Now with that I know Nat will defend the data and website while screaming about the possible Obstruction and Russia influence over our 2016 election..
I don't know anything about the poll but it sounds reasonable because many people's expectations of their president are pretty high when it comes to conduct and character. The fact that someone was able to intervene and change what would have been a violation of the law by the president to an attempted violation does not speak well for the integrity and character of the president. In others words, Americans hold their president, including Donald Trump to a higher standard than they do other citizens.

Last edited:
Tattoo the above in your forehead.....and go tell it to those 64% of respondents who don't agree with your imbecility.

Well, some of the top political and legal people in the field directly involved with the actual facts and not a "survey" don't agree with your 64% that Trump obstructed justice. Take that and sew it to your ass then sit on it.

I agree that if trump issued orders to obstruct, it is bad. The fact that the only reason obstruction didnt take place is because of the insubordination of those working for him, is no excuse.

However, it's hard to speak out on it because the left will not speak out against their own when wrongdoing has occurred.

Had Hillary won, you can bet there would have been no further investigation of her clear and apparent obstruction (destroying evidence, wiping servers etc.)

It's the one thing that is noticable between the two sides. The right will criticize their own, you'll hardly ever find anyone on the left who will do the same.

That must be why we have ZERO Rumpbots who will break down and admit the obvious, that he's repeatedly lying about where his father was born.

SMH Nun so blind, pray for us.
I have no idea where his father was born. I wasnt aware that was even an issue....

The birthplace isn't. The fact that Rump has been deliberately lying about that birthplace --- in spite of the whole world already knowing it's bullshit, yet he goes right on doing it ---- speaks volumes about his mental issues. And the fact that zero of his cult followers can summon up the stones to admit he's lying through his teeth, addresses your cherrypicking in the post I quoted.

I agree that if trump issued orders to obstruct, it is bad. The fact that the only reason obstruction didnt take place is because of the insubordination of those working for him, is no excuse.

However, it's hard to speak out on it because the left will not speak out against their own when wrongdoing has occurred.

Had Hillary won, you can bet there would have been no further investigation of her clear and apparent obstruction (destroying evidence, wiping servers etc.)

It's the one thing that is noticable between the two sides. The right will criticize their own, you'll hardly ever find anyone on the left who will do the same.

That must be why we have ZERO Rumpbots who will break down and admit the obvious, that he's repeatedly lying about where his father was born.

I have no idea where his father was born. I wasnt aware that was even an issue....

The birthplace isn't. The fact that Rump has been deliberately lying about that birthplace --- in spite of the whole world already knowing it's bullshit, yet he goes right on doing it ---- speaks volumes about his mental issues. And the fact that zero of his cult followers can summon up the stones to admit he's lying through his teeth, addresses your cherrypicking in the post I quoted.
Most of Trump's lies are exaggerations or is due to his inability to answer simple questions, so he just says whatever comes into his mind.

Trump considers his lies just different version of the truth. For example at a rally in an arena, he may want to stimulate the crowd with something positive. So he says isn't this a gorgeous arena and look at this crowd, more than 40,000 true patriots. He never even considers that the arena only holds 10,000 people. That's immaterial. And this is how he approaches just about everything. He never lets facts get in the way of saying what he want to say.

Why? Why should I put any effort into supporting someone who behaves in such a manner? Liars are a non-starter for me. That's why I feel America elected terrible leadership.

lol Hardly. Their opposition to the President's border security plan as outlined in his 2018 State of the Union address is the same as Schumer's plan in 2013 (Senate bill S. 744) and yet for over two years the Democrats have cynically claimed they were horrified by it, and the whole collusion probe never had any legitimate basis but was from the start only an attempt by the Obama administration to help Clinton in the election. If you started thinking about things instead of only "feeling" about them, you would know this.

Neither party gets border control right in my opinion. If the investigation had no 'legitimate basis', it wouldn't have happened. Based on your 'feeling' you decided to choose the giant douche over the turd sandwich.

:dunno: You confuse feelings with a complete apathy to your ideology. I don't share much with extremism, apologies. I'm only interested in good solutions to our nation's woes. You're only interested in shitting on things, so forgive my level of enthusiasm.

:dunno: You confuse feelings with a complete apathy to your ideology. I don't share much with extremism, apologies. I'm only interested in good solutions to our nation's woes. You're only interested in shitting on things, so forgive my level of enthusiasm.
No, you confuse thinking with feeling so none of your posts are about the issues but only how you feel about them or the personalities involved.

Honestly, I had no idea his not admitting his father's birth place was an issue. I listen to a lot of left and right wing talk shows, this is the first I'm hearing that this is an issue.

Honestly, I had no idea his not admitting his father's birth place was an issue. I listen to a lot of left and right wing talk shows, this is the first I'm hearing that this is an issue.

They're running out of lies so now they're just making shit up. They're throwing shit on the wall to see if any of it sticks basically. Then their sycophant MSM will decide which lie to pitch.

Last edited:

Also how was I cherry picking? You made a reply to my post in which you talk about trumpers not acknowledging trumps lies about his father's birthplace, I simply responded that I didnt know this was even an issue. I've not heard any of the talk shows I listen to even bring it up

For people who hate Trump but don't know why, this is huge.

Well it seem the poll has been shown for what it is and is another slanted poll the left want to use for their argument against Trump and Russia.

As I pointed out the article is from a German owned company and as another poster pointed out the polling data could be slanted.

Now with that I know Nat will defend the data and website while screaming about the possible Obstruction and Russia influence over our 2016 election..
I don't know anything about the poll but it sounds reasonable because many people's expectations of their president are pretty high when it comes to conduct and character. The fact that someone was able to intervene and change what would have been a violation of the law by the president to an attempted violation does not speak well for the integrity and character of the president. In others words, Americans hold their president, including Donald Trump to a higher standard than they do other citizens.

If you hold Donald Trump to a higher standard then you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Donald Trump has a long history in the tabloids and media and anyone with any form of commonsense knows he is a wildcard and threat to even himself.

As for my comment the fact remains the Op'er along with many on the left have been spewing how Russia influenced our election and all I am doing is showing the article is written by a source that is owned by a company in Germany and that it is easy to spin that Germany or England are influencing our election process with their Propaganda just like Russia attempted...

Forum List

Back