70% of those infected with Kung Flu wore masks, followed CDC guidelines.

Tell me again how we have to wear masks......

"It is possible that some of the infections may have been caused by removing face coverings for food or drink. Another possibility is airflow, as “direction, ventilation and intensity of airflow might affect virus transmission, even if social distancing measures and mask use are implemented according to current guidance,” according to the CDC report.

"This is reflective of an incident at Tel Aviv's Sourasky Medical Center, where a doctor and two nurses may have been infected with the coronavirus by the aerosol coming from a ventilator being used on a patient.

"However, the CDC report further explained that it is impossible to evaluate exactly where someone contracted the virus.

"Despite this, face masks are still shown to be the most effective means of slowing the spread of the virus, and medical bodies worldwide recommend wearing them and maintaining social distancing measures"

Question: Nostra why do you lie so much? You are culpable and dangerous to others for posting a thread with this lead:

70% of those infected with Kung Flu wore masks, followed CDC guidelines.

This is intended to mislead the readers, and that is your hope they will ignore the wearing of a mask and social distancing. Fortunately smarter people than you read links, and understand you are a damn liar and a not very bright one.
padlum double speak.......there is overwhelming evidence face masks are nothing more than a morality play

If you truly believe this you are mentally ill... if not you are a damn liar.

Fact: 70% of those infected wore masks AND followed CDC guidelines.

Yeah, masks just don't work. It's training to get us all to obey, obey, obey whatever the leftists tell us to do. Quite severe training this year: not just wear face coverings like burkas and hajibs, but can't make a living, can't run a business, can't eat out, have to stand on chalk lines at grocery stores, can't visit relatives, can't have Thanksgiving or Christmas, can't send kids to school ------- are you trained yet?

I do hope this is sarcasm ^^^; for it to be taken seriously this post would lack the same common sense as the pea brain who posted this thread.

Most people die in hospital, somehow many still go there. Anyway. there are many factors in this situation: wrong mask, wear it wrong .....

it pisses me off to no end. Dems use mask to attack Trump. Mask is not the be all end all. If they think mask is the silver bullet, they will find out in a hurry after 100 days.

The OP missed the scores or even hundreds of news articles informing everyone mask-wearing protected people from you or the mask wearer, not so much from other people spreading the virus without a mask. Trumper's are naturally stupid. Especially the anti-maskers.

Tell me again how we have to wear masks......

Nobody that I heard speak has said that wearing a mask is a cure-all. If 70 out of a group of 100 wear masks, there is a better chance of the mask-wearers catching the virus than if all wear masks.
It is common sense and not a political issue. What the medical profession has said is that wearing a mask, social distancing, group avoidance together is the safest approach. This advice has been thrown at you and your uninformed ilk ad nausea and it is the smart thing to do, unless you aren't smart, yes?
It is ok for you to do the right social thing for your fellow Americans unless you have the trump ego. He thinks that it messes up his hair and he doesn't give a shit about what happens to us anyway.
Your TDS induced, incoherent rant won’t change the facts.
Your logic or lack thereof also won't change the facts.
Your facts won't change the facts. The fact are that masks, social distancing, and crowd avoidance
give you a better chance. Common sense--you don't need anybody or anything to suggest that to you.
Yse the brain that Jesus gave you.
70% of those infected prove you wrong.
OH? How so? And what did I say that was wrong?

Yeah, masks just don't work. It's training to get us all to obey, obey, obey whatever the leftists tell us to do. Quite severe training this year: not just wear face coverings like burkas and hajibs, but can't make a living, can't run a business, can't eat out, have to stand on chalk lines at grocery stores, can't visit relatives, can't have Thanksgiving or Christmas, can't send kids to school ------- are you trained yet?
I do hope this is sarcasm ^^^

Nope, if you haven't noticed we've lost alllllllllllll our freedoms this year, probably you're a leftist and don't want anyone to be free. For everyone to do what you want.

Go ahead and make a fool of yourself talking through a cloth covering your face; just don't tell other people what to do, that's the secret to being a good person. Ordering everyone around? Not so good.

The OP missed the scores or even hundreds of news articles informing everyone mask-wearing protected people from you or the mask wearer, not so much from other people spreading the virus without a mask. Trumper's are naturally stupid. Especially the anti-maskers.
Using your spin, that means those who get infected would be split 50/50 among wearers and nonwearers.

If masks only prevent you from infecting someone else, and not keep you from getting infected by someone else, the numbers would be even.

I do hope this is sarcasm ^^^

Nope, if you haven't noticed we've lost alllllllllllll our freedoms this year, probably you're a leftist and don't want anyone to be free. For everyone to do what you want.

Go ahead and make a fool of yourself talking through a cloth covering your face; just don't tell other people what to do, that's the secret to being a good person. Ordering everyone around? Not so good.
You just ain't gonna do it, yes? Them doctors don't know what the hell they are talkin' about. How would you like to be SAFE and FREE? I know! Stick with trump.

Most people die in hospital, somehow many still go there. Anyway. there are many factors in this situation: wrong mask, wear it wrong .....

it pisses me off to no end. Dems use mask to attack Trump. Mask is not the be all end all. If they think mask is the silver bullet, they will find out in a hurry after 100 days.
Nobody says it is a silver bullet, so stop spreading that BS. They say that a mask, social distancing, and crowd avoidance is very helpful, and common sense rules the day on that. But y'all keep doing what trump says and does and don't bother doing any thinking because he does it for you.

Nobody says it is a silver bullet, so stop spreading that BS. They say that a mask, social distancing, and crowd avoidance is very helpful, and common sense rules the day on that. But y'all keep doing what trump says and does and don't bother doing any thinking because he does it for you.
Then why are the vast majority of those infected mask wearers?

Using your spin, that means those who get infected would be split 50/50 among wearers and nonwearers.

If masks only prevent you from infecting someone else, and not keep you from getting infected by someone else, the numbers would be even.
Your thinking process is scintillating and I think you should read a book or two.

Your thinking process is scintillating and I think you should read a book or two.
I note you can’t dispute the facts in my post.

Dismissed, troll.

COVID-19: Considerations for Wearing Masks | CDC

www.cdc.gov › 2019-ncov › cloth-face-cover-guidanc

Evidence for Effectiveness of Masks. woman wearing face covering, with a detail showing how the cloth barrier helps to contain. Your mask helps protect those ...

The vast majority of people are wearing masks. That is why. They are infected by people like you. Read about it instead of flapping away.

Easy: because the vast majority of PEOPLE are mask-wearers. The virus blows through masks like mosquitoes through a hog-wire fence, so everybody catches it equally, mask or no mask.

As I said, you are naturally stupid.

We covered this months ago.

1608407331995.png

how is it Restaurants are superspreaders but grocery stores are not

As I said, you are naturally stupid.
Your misguided opinion means nothing to the facts posted, Troll.

how is it Restaurants are superspreaders but grocery stores are not

Grocery stores ARE superspreaders, of course: that's exactly where people are catching it.

But if they starve us as well as run us broke and lonely and unemployed, I suppose they're afraid people might rebel. Probably not, considering how everything else has been taken away from us. So I guess the next thing is to starve us.

This epidemic wouldn't be nearly so awful if it weren't for government.

Forum List

Back