72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

Very sad that teenagers think that is acceptable today. Which one was President Obama?

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

After all, neither one of them were fine upstanding Republicans, no wwere they?

You and others make right wingers look like idiots. It's posts like this..

Wrong. The idiots are the ones who do shit like this, and you people who try to make excuses for them.

I make absolutely no excuses for such young punks as those two. I hope with all my heart they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So...with that being said........are you a Manly Man?

So the op goes on a rant, calls Black people "apes" and affirmative action then brings up the issue of respect...smh.

Well then tell me this: Was two young people's action of snatching an elderly woman's purse, then cold-cocking her in the head, something you'd call "humane"?

The people who did that are not human. They are fucking animals. Apes. Chimps.

Clearly they were disadvantaged youths who can do nothing but beat up/rob/rape/murder old/young/white people because of slavery and "racism".

They should be treated leniently and given exclusive government benefits because that's worked so well for the last 50 years.
Absolutely not.

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62
I have actually lost count of how many anti-minority posts and topics have been started on this forum today.

Can you guys believe there are people who did not believe me when I claimed that every time a right winger talks about minorities on this forum, it is always in a negative light?

These retards actually believe minorities don't vote for Republicans "because gifts." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Are all minorities criminals?
Exactly my point! If you look at all the posts and topics written by right wingers which involve minorities, you'd think all minorities were muggers, terrorists, and pedophiles.

EVERY time a right winger on this forum posts about minorities, it is ALWAYS in a negative light.

And then they are completely mystified as to why minorities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats. They delude themselves that it is "because gifts"!!!

The truth is that minorities will not vote for a party which so obviously HATES them.

Not so. If you asked me, I'd tell you that someone like the Charleston Shooter who was white, should have been drawn and quartered. But this is an isolated occurrence. Black on white crime happens with a much higher incidence and more than often, you people on the left dismiss it.
I'm not on the left. I am old school conservative Republican who is disgusted with the stench of the bigots who have been allowed to hijack the party and destroy the Republican brand.

Thank you for proving once again the consent by silence which is also infecting the GOP. You assume anyone who tries to root out the rot from the GOP must be a liberal. You attack them and smear them as a liberal, which means if you are not an out and out bigot, you are an enabler of bigots.

FUCK YOU, ON IGNORE YOU CLOWN. YOU, ARE AN OLD SCHOOL CONSERVATIVE? OH FUCK YOU.
Yes, you ugly little sniveling cowardly bug. Run away from the blazing light of truth.

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62
I have actually lost count of how many anti-minority posts and topics have been started on this forum today.

Can you guys believe there are people who did not believe me when I claimed that every time a right winger talks about minorities on this forum, it is always in a negative light?

These retards actually believe minorities don't vote for Republicans "because gifts." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Exactly my point! If you look at all the posts and topics written by right wingers which involve minorities, you'd think all minorities were muggers, terrorists, and pedophiles.

EVERY time a right winger on this forum posts about minorities, it is ALWAYS in a negative light.

And then they are completely mystified as to why minorities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats. They delude themselves that it is "because gifts"!!!

The truth is that minorities will not vote for a party which so obviously HATES them.

Not so. If you asked me, I'd tell you that someone like the Charleston Shooter who was white, should have been drawn and quartered. But this is an isolated occurrence. Black on white crime happens with a much higher incidence and more than often, you people on the left dismiss it.
I'm not on the left. I am old school conservative Republican who is disgusted with the stench of the bigots who have been allowed to hijack the party and destroy the Republican brand.

Thank you for proving once again the consent by silence which is also infecting the GOP. You assume anyone who tries to root out the rot from the GOP must be a liberal. You attack them and smear them as a liberal, which means if you are not an out and out bigot, you are an enabler of bigots.
fuck the "republican brand"..we're sick and tired of career politicians and their okey doke BS...
Either do what the public who elected you wants or let the party go defunct and go get a real job....no great loss...

Theowl32 say a Blacks Behaving Badly video and had to rush here and post it.

And a bunch of other right wingers chimed right in with their appreciation of just how badly blacks behave.

How is it possible these retards think minorities buy the bullshit line the GOP stands for treating everyone the same and giving them the same opportunity?

FUCK YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKER! THAT IS ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS DO YOU FUCKING DERANGED SACK OF HYPOCRITICAL SHIT!

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!! RING A BELL ASSHOLE? REMEMBER THAT FUCKING LIE THAT CAUSED ENDLESS RIOTS AROUND THE COUNTRY YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!

YOU GOING TO EXPRESS ANY DISGUST OF THE TWO FUCKING APES ASSAULTING A 72 YEAR OLD WOMAN YOU FUCKING DISGRACEFUL HYPOCRITE!

YEAH, THOUGHT NOT!
^ :blowup:

So people never got mugged before Obama was President?

You guys are really starting to lose it.

I think the point is how the ignorant hate filled left blames Trump for people attacking others... It's the people that do the attacking that are bad, but many want to link it to those they hate, like in the D-Trump case.

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62

fuck the "republican brand"..we're sick and tired of career politicians and their okey doke BS...
Either do what the public who elected you wants or let the party go defunct and go get a real job....no great loss...
Wait. You guys talk about minorities in a negative light "because career politicians"?

You have no idea how unbelievably retarded that explanation sounds, do you.

Here's an idea. Talk about what is wrong with career politicians and then talk about what they should be doing.

I would venture to guess the best your limited intelligence will be able to come up with will involve something about all the darkies.

Someone please alert me when SassyIrishLass or Theowl32 or Rotagilla start a Whites Behaving Badly topic, especially if it involves some posts telling us what they would do if they were there.

Sure. But first find an example of a group of white youngsters walking down the sisewalk, who decide to knock out a black person. Aside from that piece of shit who shot up the church in Virgina, does this happen on a regular basis?
And here we see textbook confirmation bias. And I see what you did there. You want to carefully frame the violence of white people into someone knocking out a black person, as if there is no other kind of violence white people can commit.

The OP of this topic is textbook confirmation bias.

This isn't school and there are no textbooks. Listen, you can deny all you want to that black against white and black on black crime is much higher than white on black crime. But that isn't going to change the facts.

The real bias is being exhibited by yourself. You seem to have the notion that white people are regularly committing violent acts against minorities. Is this something you really believe? Are you that brainwashed that you can with a clear conscience ignore the news stories that are coming in every day? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Someone please alert me when SassyIrishLass or Theowl32 or Rotagilla start a Whites Behaving Badly topic, especially if it involves some posts telling us what they would do if they were there.

Sure. But first find an example of a group of white youngsters walking down the sisewalk, who decide to knock out a black person. Aside from that piece of shit who shot up the church in Virgina, does this happen on a regular basis?
And here we see textbook confirmation bias. And I see what you did there. You want to carefully frame the violence of white people into someone knocking out a black person, as if there is no other kind of violence white people can commit.

The OP of this topic is textbook confirmation bias.

This isn't school and there are no textbooks. Listen, you can deny all you want to that black against white and black on black crime is much higher than white on black crime. But that isn't going to change the facts.

The real bias is being exhibited by yourself. You seem to have the notion that white people are regularly committing violent acts against minorities. Is this something you really believe? Are you that brainwashed that you can with a clear conscience ignore the news stories that are coming in every day? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Let me ask you...why do you think "TheOwl" doesn't want to acknowledge my posts condemning those two cowardly punks?

Wait. You guys talk about minorities in a negative light "because career politicians"?

You have no idea how unbelievably retarded that explanation sounds, do you.

Here's an idea. Talk about what is wrong with career politicians and then talk about what they should be doing.

I would venture to guess the best your limited intelligence will be able to come up with will involve something about all the darkies.
strawman.
I didn't say anything about minorities..you did.

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

Very sad that teenagers think that is acceptable today. Which one was President Obama?

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

Wrong. The idiots are the ones who do shit like this, and you people who try to make excuses for them.

I make absolutely no excuses for such young punks as those two. I hope with all my heart they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So...with that being said........are you a Manly Man?

Damned right I am. I can grill what I kill with a smile, my gun collection is the envy of everyone for miles, my portly wife keeps me well-fed and well-satisfied, and my carbon footprint is big enough to cover the whole state of Minnesota. So what's you're point? That I'm just "compensating" and I'm in reality, a "closet homo"?

Honestly, that shit has grown really, really old. I guess you'd also say that I'm a "closet Taliban", because I hate those fuckers too.

This topic was not meant to be about a horrible crime and what should be done to the bad guys who perpetrated it.

Nope. It was meant to be about BLACK criminals and what should be done to them.

Huge, noticeable difference.

Just look at the topic title. No mention of the victim's color. But we had to be make sure everyone knew the crooks were black before you even open the topic.

That the victim turns out to be white is just frosting on the cake.

"Republicans don't see color! Really!"

Is that piece of shit trying to still actually claim he is conservative?

Dear Lord, I hate fucking liberals. That are all liars. They are all hypocrites. They are all deranged.

Damned right I am. I can grill what I kill with a smile, my gun collection is the envy of everyone for miles, my portly wife keeps me well-fed and well-satisfied, and my carbon footprint is big enough to cover the whole state of Minnesota. So what's you're point? That I'm just "compensating" and I'm in reality, a "closet homo"?

Honestly, that shit has grown really, really old. I guess you'd also say that I'm a "closet Taliban", because I hate those fuckers too.
So that's what you think it takes to be a Manly Man?

This topic was not meant to be about a horrible crime and what should be done to the bad guys who perpetrated it.

Just look at the topic title. No mention of the victim's color. But we had to be make sure everyone knew the crooks were black before you even open the topic.

Feel better?

"72-year-old White Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church"

Feel better?

"72-year-old White Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church"
Let me know when Theowl32 starts a few topics about Whites Behaving Violently. He has a lot of catching up to do.

Forum List

Back