72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church

So people never got mugged before Obama was President?

You guys are really starting to lose it.
They are worrying me.

Seriously, you're bullshitting me, right? You're more worried about Americans who are using their constitutional right to protect their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, more than the street thugs, muggers, drug dealers, and pimps who really don't give a fuck about you, who you are, or what you stand for?

Come on now, really?

Another stupid useless white guilt liberal elitist who lives in a nice gated community guarded by armed guards.

They are such useless, brainless, dickless pawns for their disgraceful democrats. They are that fucking dumb and blind that they cannot see what is happening.

Treat them like the bags of shit they are.

Bingo. There are some of we Republicans who are no longer going to be "Mr. Nice Guy".

Fuck that. If the left wants to play, I can play right back to them. Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" works both ways.
You sound like a Manly man. Are you a Manly man?

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62

Every. Single. Day. Oh, goody. Another Blacks Behaving Badly topic.

Have you ever started a topic about Whites Behaving Badly?

Last edited:

Very sad that teenagers think that is acceptable today. Which one was President Obama?

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

After all, neither one of them were fine upstanding Republicans, no wwere they?

So people never got mugged before Obama was President?

You guys are really starting to lose it.
They are worrying me.

Seriously, you're bullshitting me, right? You're more worried about Americans who are using their constitutional right to protect their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, more than the street thugs, muggers, drug dealers, and pimps who really don't give a fuck about you, who you are, or what you stand for?

Come on now, really?

Another stupid useless white guilt liberal elitist who lives in a nice gated community guarded by armed guards.

They are such useless, brainless, dickless pawns for their disgraceful democrats. They are that fucking dumb and blind that they cannot see what is happening.

Treat them like the bags of shit they are.

Bingo. There are some of we Republicans who are no longer going to be "Mr. Nice Guy".

Fuck that. If the left wants to play, I can play right back to them. Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" works both ways.
You sound like a Manly man. Are you a Manly man?

Ask your mommy, son.

Very sad that teenagers think that is acceptable today. Which one was President Obama?

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

You and others make right wingers look like idiots. It's posts like this..

You and others make right wingers look like idiots. It's posts like this..

Wrong. The idiots are the ones who do shit like this, and you people who try to make excuses for them.

I'd hate to do it in a Church but if I had seen that I would have air holed the thugs, right on the spot. They can meet their Maker in His house

God wouldn't hold it against you. :biggrin:

But they'd more likely be meeting the guy in a red suit, with the pitchfork.

Last edited:
So the op goes on a rant, calls Black people "apes" and affirmative action then brings up the issue of respect...smh.

Well then tell me this: Was two young people's action of snatching an elderly woman's purse, then cold-cocking her in the head, something you'd call "humane"?

The people who did that are not human. They are fucking animals. Apes. Chimps.

So the op goes on a rant, calls Black people "apes" and affirmative action then brings up the issue of respect...smh.

Well then tell me this: Was two young people's action of snatching an elderly woman's purse, then cold-cocking her in the head, something you'd call "humane"?

Feral animals and feral animals need put down

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62
I have actually lost count of how many right winger anti-minority posts and topics have been created on this forum today.

Can you guys believe there are people who did not believe me when I claimed that every time a right winger talks about minorities on this forum, it is always in a negative light?

These retards actually believe minorities don't vote for Republicans "because gifts." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Now that's not very civil of you. #thuglivesmatter :biggrin:

Now that's not very civil of you. #thuglivesmatter :biggrin:

I wouldn't be very civil if I saw that happen, and no I'm not sorry I feel that way.

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62
I have actually lost count of how many anti-minority posts and topics have been started on this forum today.

Can you guys believe there are people who did not believe me when I claimed that every time a right winger talks about minorities on this forum, it is always in a negative light?

These retards actually believe minorities don't vote for Republicans "because gifts." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Are all minorities criminals? These aren't "anti-minority posts", they're anti-criminal. I'd gladly perforate the spleen of some white POS who tried to pull that shit on me.

Someone please alert me when SassyIrishLass or Theowl32 or Rotagilla start a Whites Behaving Badly topic, especially if it involves some posts telling us what they would do if they were there.

Forum List

Back