74 school shootings in 77 weeks...Worth it's own thread.

You aren't defending shit. You're getting kids shot in school.

How is my lawfully carrying a weapon killing children?

I'd argue that what is killing the kids is the dumbass "no gun zone" law.

When was the last time a police station was shot up?

Your absolutely unwillingness to discuss any rational gun control measures is what is killing children. Be proud.

What is your rational gun control? Have you proposed something rational? Did you include all of the logistics in your rational plan?

If not, will you please tell us all what that rational gun control plan is?

When I say logistics, you need to include what the penalties will be for violators and if that means prison time, how much will it cost to build new prisons to incarcerate violators of your rational plan. You need to have a detailed way you will attack the black market that will arise. How much will that cost?

Go ahead. You are the one that says you want to discuss a rational plan for gun control. Meanwhile we should ignore all of the other factors that may lead to these mass shootings? You do not think there are other factors that lead to them?

When we discuss "mental health" what would lead to these mental problems? Movies? Video games? Anti-depressant drugs? Illegal immigrants that relate to gang problems? Not factors? Or is it all republicans and the NRA's fault?

Your absolutely unwillingness to discuss any rational gun control measures is what is killing children. Be proud.

Your ignorance is astounding. I have made suggestions many times about what could be done in regards to mass shootings. The fact is, you and your ilk haven't had a rational thought in decades.

Banning guns, is irrational.

Banning guns is irrational. Good thing I never suggested it. I made a list of ideas at the beginning of this thread. Feel free to tell me which ones you agree with.

Every 1st world country on the planet has stricter gun laws than we do. And not coincidentally, every 1st would country on the planet has lower murder rate due to guns.

Yet this fact flies right over the heads of the selfish cry babies who insist that they keep their toys even if the price is a kids being murdered at school.

They should be ashamed of themselves, but they're not smart enough for that.
We've always had guns, Einstein. I'm ashamed of the stupid asshole liberals we have here that are destroying the society and blaming guns for it.

If everyone wants to own a single shot musket, I'm all for it. Let's not pretend that the weaponry we have today is even remotely similar to the arms we've had throughout the history of our country.

Your ignorance is astounding. I have made suggestions many times about what could be done in regards to mass shootings. The fact is, you and your ilk haven't had a rational thought in decades.

Banning guns is irrational. Good thing I never suggested it. I made a list of ideas at the beginning of this thread. Feel free to tell me which ones you agree with.

What is your rational gun control? Have you proposed something rational? Did you include all of the logistics in your rational plan?

If not, will you please tell us all what that rational gun control plan is?

When I say logistics, you need to include what the penalties will be for violators and if that means prison time, how much will it cost to build new prisons to incarcerate violators of your rational plan. You need to have a detailed way you will attack the black market that will arise. How much will that cost?

Go ahead. You are the one that says you want to discuss a rational plan for gun control. Meanwhile we should ignore all of the other factors that may lead to these mass shootings? You do not think there are other factors that lead to them?

When we discuss "mental health" what would lead to these mental problems? Movies? Video games? Anti-depressant drugs? Illegal immigrants that relate to gang problems? Not factors? Or is it all republicans and the NRA's fault?

Oh and please dont ask questions you obviously haven't bothered researching.

LAPD Officer Shot Multiple Times in Gun-Battle Inside Lobby of Police Station | KTLA 5

Only two occasions?

You asked when the last time was. Go ahead move the goal posts though now that your ridiculous premise was squashed. How many police station shootings do you want to be shown?

Every 1st world country on the planet has stricter gun laws than we do. And not coincidentally, every 1st would country on the planet has lower murder rate due to guns.

Yet this fact flies right over the heads of the selfish cry babies who insist that they keep their toys even if the price is a kids being murdered at school.

We've always had guns, Einstein. I'm ashamed of the stupid asshole liberals we have here that are destroying the society and blaming guns for it.

If everyone wants to own a single shot musket, I'm all for it. Let's not pretend that the weaponry we have today is even remotely similar to the arms we've had throughout the history of our country.

Oh, so you want gun owners to only own a single shot musket? How do you go about collecting all of the hand guns (around 300 million) and what is the penalty for someone that owns a handgun?

Logistics......remember.

Please include costs along with other factors like prison time etc.

You want rational. Lets have rational.

Oh, so you want gun owners to only own a single shot musket? How do you go about collecting all of the hand guns (around 300 million) and what is the penalty for someone that owns a handgun?

Logistics......remember.

Its impossible to collect 300 million guns. This is why banning guns is ridiculous and no one is seriously proposing it.

I want to have a rational discussion. Has a liberal ever put together a detailed plan for their version of gun control. RD_1210 wants to ban all hand guns? No? What does he want?

I will be anxiously waiting their detailed plan on what they want, and how they will go about implementing their plan.

Anxiously.

Logistics......remember.

Its impossible to collect 300 million guns. This is why banning guns is ridiculous and no one is seriously proposing it.

What.......is........your........plan?:cranky:

Using your logic, Free Speech should be limited to posting handbills on the walls of buiildings as the internet didn't exist in 1776. So, let the NSA spy on us and the government censor us!

Hopenchange!

I'm not going to hunt for you alleged list. But it's probably safe to say I wouldn't agree with any of it.

Hahahaha! Even CNN can do the math on the bogus 74 stat:

After Tuesday's shooting at an Oregon high school, many media outlets, including CNN, reported that there have been 74 school shootings in the past 18 months.

That's the time period since the December 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, where 20 children and six adults were shot to death.

The statistic came from a group called Everytown for Gun Safety, an umbrella group started by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a passionate and public advocate of gun control.

Without a doubt, that number is startling.

So on Wednesday, CNN took a closer look at the list, delving into the circumstances of each incident Everytown included.

Everytown says on its web site that it gleans its information from media reports and that its list includes school shootings involving a firearm discharged inside or on school grounds, including assaults, homicides, suicides and accidental shootings.

CNN determined that 15 of the incidents Everytown included were situations similar to the violence in Oregon -- a minor or adult actively shooting inside or near a school. That works out to about one shooting every five weeks.

Some of the other incidents on Everytown's list included personal arguments, accidents and alleged gang activities and drug deals.

CNN reduces school gun violence by 80% « Hot Air

Oh and please dont ask questions you obviously haven't bothered researching.

LAPD Officer Shot Multiple Times in Gun-Battle Inside Lobby of Police Station | KTLA 5

Only two occasions?

You asked when the last time was. Go ahead move the goal posts though now that your ridiculous premise was squashed. How many police station shootings do you want to be shown?

Not moving anything. I asked you answered. I asked another question. How many you ask? Enough to make a fair comparison and to show that gun free zones are not ideal target locations.

I want to have a rational discussion. Has a liberal ever put together a detailed plan for their version of gun control. RD_1210 wants to ban all hand guns? No? What does he want?

I will be anxiously waiting their detailed plan on what they want, and how they will go about implementing their plan.

Anxiously.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/359070-the-only-laws-that-will-disarm-criminals-is-a-total-ban-followed-by-confiscation-3.html#post9247378

There is my proposal.

I'm not going to hunt for you alleged list. But it's probably safe to say I wouldn't agree with any of it.

Of course you wouldn't. You're not a reasonable person. How could someone that is ok with children being murdered in school be considered someone to have a rational discussion.

Using your logic, Free Speech should be limited to posting handbills on the walls of buiildings as the internet didn't exist in 1776. So, let the NSA spy on us and the government censor us!

Hopenchange!

You just proved my point. We live in a much different world today than our founding fathers did. You're just too dumb to realize you agree with me.

Thanks turnip.

Only two occasions?

Not moving anything. I asked you answered. I asked another question. How many you ask? Enough to make a fair comparison and to show that gun free zones are not ideal target locations.

Gun free zones are ridiculous and do nothing. They should be abolished. Next...

Anxiously.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/359070-the-only-laws-that-will-disarm-criminals-is-a-total-ban-followed-by-confiscation-3.html#post9247378

There is my proposal.

I was right. I don't agree with any of them.

Anxiously.

There is my proposal.

I was right. I don't agree with any of them.

And I was right, you're a selfish ignorant asshole who isn't capable of rational discussion. You're probably an ex-con and/or mentally unstable and shouldn't be allowed to have a gun anyway. I can see why you're so scared.

Of course you wouldn't. You're not a reasonable person. How could someone that is ok with children being murdered in school be considered someone to have a rational discussion.

A reasonable person would realize the list you put together is a pipe dream. Here's a little fact that you idiots can't seem to accept. Criminals do not OBEY the law. So what makes you think that more laws will make a bit of difference?

Forum List

Back