75 experts: Trump is a psychopath (University of Amsterdam, peer reviewed)

People who completely blame one side or the other are narrow minded.

There are corrupt people on both sides of the aisle. Recently, however, there has been more corruption on the Left side of the aisle. FACT

Spits the rightard who thinks the Black Sea is by Cuba. :lmao:
No, I hear Connecticut is on the Black Sea, or more recently in the Caribbean.

A Google image search has it in NC, the Black Sea, Cuba, Connecticut....

Link?

You don't know how to do a Google Image search? Really LMAO You don't link it, dope you perform it

I did a Google Image search and did not come up with the results you claimed to have. So I am asking you to provide some evidence that a Google Image search comes up with such results.

Otherwise you are just full of shit, once again

You obviously failed at Google Image search, moron. sit down with your crap dude, you run around spewing BS. I got over nine pages of hits of the same photo I'm not linking all that to pacify your dumbass

Link?

You don't know how to do a Google Image search? Really LMAO You don't link it, dope you perform it

I did a Google Image search and did not come up with the results you claimed to have. So I am asking you to provide some evidence that a Google Image search comes up with such results.

I found the same results as SassyIrishLass. That photo has been used in dozens of stories about Russian spy ships. It's a stock photo. It's probably not even the same ship as the one the article discusses.

on January, 2018, a study was conducted in order to examine whether Hillary Clinton and/or Donald Trump are psychopath. Results here:

DWU98RxU8AA1QRL.jpg:large

link Perceived personality and campaign style of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - ScienceDirect
Shows you the field is filled with quacks.

Psychiatric association warns against diagnosing public figures like Trump without medical exam

Who's this "we" you hack? Millions of Americans in 30 states say you are wrong and elected Trump our president, deal with it snowflake.
We are dealing with a man psycholicially Ill-suited to be President

It happened once before.......Nixon

Funny how they're all Republicans. But Slick Willy was psychologically suited to be president?

What we are really dealing with is millions of snowflakes having the royal hissyfit of all hissyfits. You just can't cope with the fact that the douchebag you supported lost.
Psychologically, Bill Clinton was well suited to be President
He was also one of our smartest presidents

Clinton was able to compromise, work with the other party and avoid international conflicts

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming into balancing the budget stop lying.
By whom? The same Republicans who blew up the budget after Clinton left office? Not to mention, you ignore how the deficit began coming down before Republicans took control of the Congress in ‘95; and continued falling until Bush was sworn in.

Poor lib can't handle the truth, yes by Republicans. You people constantly brag about how Clinton balanced the budget, he didn't, he was forced to by Republicans.

Link?

I found the same results as SassyIrishLass. That photo has been used in dozens of stories about Russian spy ships. It's a stock photo. It's probably not even the same ship as the one the article discusses.
Gatorbreath is just a partisan hack who needs lies to push his agenda of hate.

Joe McCarthy certainly wasn't a psycho. He was 100% right about everything he said.

You just proved that you're a dumbass.

McCarthy said he had the names of 205 communists working for the US State Dept, when forced to give names he could only name 81 and most of his evidence was total bullshit.

McCarthy was a fascist who tired to turn the US Govt in the the SS
You have your facts wrong, of course. The press deliberately mischaracterized what McCarthy said. The evidence from the Venona papers shows that all the so-called "victims" who took the 5th were communists. Many of them were in the employ of the KGB.

Dumbass libs like you still don't know squat about how the Venona papers totally exonerated McCarthy and incriminated their filthy traitorous heroes.

Lol how many of the esteemed quacks actually have met Trump?
For all your undying praise, support and defense of the Orange Clown, have you ever met the Orange son-of-a-bitch, broken bread with him or shared a bed with him? Just how intimate with THrump are you to know him as well as your words suggest?

How is it you can pretend your evaluation is superior to professionals in their specialty of Mental Health? How is your evaluation of the Narcissist-in-Chief of any greater value that those professionals with many, many years of education, training and evaluation experience in their chosen field?

Stupid fucking rabbit! Have you ever taken an MD's opinion to heart about yourself, or do you substitute your own when it offends you?

Link?

And you are not a hyper-partisan hack? What a fucking hypocrite.

Link?

Maybe his Google is broke ;)

And you are not a hyper-partisan hack? What a fucking hypocrite.
I never claimed to be nonpartisan like Gatorbreath does, shitforbrains.

I never met Charles Manson or Joe McCarthy but can guarantee you they were psychos.
Joe McCarthy certainly wasn't a psycho. He was 100% right about everything he said.

Where did I say the Black Sea is by Cuba, moron? The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

How many times does that make it that you have gotten something totally wrong, 1000?
Slobbers the rightard who thinks Madison Wisconsin is in New York City. :eusa_doh:

Rightard... you can see the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro beyond the ship in the video.

The classic lighthouse at the end of the fort ... with the Cuban flag waving.

The Black Sea is nowhere near Cuba.

Any dr who diagnosis anyone without contact is a dangerous quack as well as a political hack, which are what the idiots that spread this bullshit are.

Orange is a gigantic megalomaniac pussy. Truth. Sorry if reality is too much for you to digest.

I never met Charles Manson or Joe McCarthy but can guarantee you they were psychos.

Where did I say the Black Sea is by Cuba, moron? The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

How many times does that make it that you have gotten something totally wrong, 1000?
Slobbers the rightard who thinks Madison Wisconsin is in New York City. :eusa_doh:

Rightard... you can see the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro beyond the ship in the video.

The classic lighthouse at the end of the fort ... with the Cuban flag waving.

The Black Sea is nowhere near Cuba.

Sorry to dissillusion you, moron, but the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro pictured in the photo below is not in the picture of the Russian ship. Neither is the Cuban flag:

iu

So how many claims does that make that you have made that are totally and utterly wrong? Yet, you are still harassing me about something I posted 2 fucking years ago. How desperate is that?

We are dealing with a man psycholicially Ill-suited to be President

It happened once before.......Nixon

Funny how they're all Republicans. But Slick Willy was psychologically suited to be president?

What we are really dealing with is millions of snowflakes having the royal hissyfit of all hissyfits. You just can't cope with the fact that the douchebag you supported lost.

Clinton was able to compromise, work with the other party and avoid international conflicts

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming into balancing the budget stop lying.
By whom? The same Republicans who blew up the budget after Clinton left office? Not to mention, you ignore how the deficit began coming down before Republicans took control of the Congress in ‘95; and continued falling until Bush was sworn in.

Poor lib can't handle the truth, yes by Republicans. You people constantly brag about how Clinton balanced the budget, he didn't, he was forced to by Republicans.
LOLOL

^^^ a moron who claims the Republicans, who blew up deficits after Clinton left office, were the ones for balancing the budget.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

^^^ a moron who claims the Republicans, who blew up deficits after Clinton left office, were the ones for balancing the budget.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Dirty Dick Clarifies :D

deficits_dont_matter.jpg

Link?

You obviously failed at Google Image search, moron. sit down with your crap dude, you run around spewing BS. I got over nine pages of hits of the same photo I'm not linking all that to pacify your dumbass

Prove it bitch! You are just making shit up otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Any dr who diagnosis anyone without contact is a dangerous quack as well as a political hack, which are what the idiots that spread this bullshit are.

Orange is a gigantic megalomaniac pussy. Truth. Sorry if reality is too much for you to digest.

Wow, you made my point by missing my point. How about I diagnose you based on this post as slightly below average intelligence. I am a certified peer counseler, qualified as anyone to make a diagnosis based on your posts or tweets ect.
Go tell all your friends to insult everyone you disagree with, it must be a winning strategy. (Sarcasm)
In reality this cold civil war is heating up and I can see how it might result in something tragic. Beware, the bullshit you spew will come back to you. I do not say this lightly, the wilderness I live in is crowded (to me its crowded) with a certain group training for just that.
I fear for our nation.

Link?

Prove it bitch! You are just making shit up otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Awww you're angry...chill little man and always remember, there isn't a left loon alive I take direction from...and yes you're a left loon

Forum List

Back