75 experts: Trump is a psychopath (University of Amsterdam, peer reviewed)

I am not saying Trump has no draw backs however most of the hyper active over the top reaction is due the fact the left cannot get over the hildebeast losing.
We warned before the election that Trump lacks the personal stability to be President

It is proven to be true

Who's this "we" you hack? Millions of Americans in 30 states say you are wrong and elected Trump our president, deal with it snowflake.
We are dealing with a man psycholicially Ill-suited to be President

It happened once before.......Nixon

Funny how they're all Republicans. But Slick Willy was psychologically suited to be president?

What we are really dealing with is millions of snowflakes having the royal hissyfit of all hissyfits. You just can't cope with the fact that the douchebag you supported lost.
Psychologically, Bill Clinton was well suited to be President
He was also one of our smartest presidents

Clinton was able to compromise, work with the other party and avoid international conflicts
His presidency was run on polls. Yes and we got 911 out of it.

75 Experts? How many of the unidentified unverified "experts" were Russian agents? This is an example of what Mueller uncovered as foreign agents attempting to undermine the administration and destroy the fabric of American society. Angry lefties buy into it because the foreign propaganda fits into their agenda. Foreign agents play the American left like a freaking violin.

Joe McCarthy certainly wasn't a psycho. He was 100% right about everything he said.

You just proved that you're a dumbass.

McCarthy said he had the names of 205 communists working for the US State Dept, when forced to give names he could only name 81 and most of his evidence was total bullshit.

McCarthy was a fascist who tired to turn the US Govt in the the SS
You have your facts wrong, of course. The press deliberately mischaracterized what McCarthy said. The evidence from the Venona papers shows that all the so-called "victims" who took the 5th were communists. Many of them were in the employ of the KGB.

Dumbass libs like you still don't know squat about how the Venona papers totally exonerated McCarthy and incriminated their filthy traitorous heroes.

I do not have my facts wrong. McCarthy gave a speech stating he had the names of 205 card carrying communist within the State Dept. But he could never give the name of more than 81.

I am not surprised that a fascist like you would approve of a fellow fascist that tried to turn our Govt in the SS.

Of course you have your facts wrong:

Liberals' Secret Weapon: Republicans Who Don't Read

As Democrats always do when they are caught red-handed harming the country, they obsessed on some small, technical error of a Republican.

They claimed that McCarthy had said in his Wheeling speech that he had the names of 205 card-carrying members of the Communist Party -- not 57. (Having only 57 communists in the State Department was apparently considered a great success for a Democratic administration.)

In fact, McCarthy had mentioned the 205 number only in citing Byrne's letter to Congress a few years earlier saying that was the number of known security risks still employed at the State Department.

As Soviet spies were honeycombed throughout the government, influencing U.S. policy to the benefit of the Soviet Union, the Democratic-controlled Senate convened panels to determine exactly what Joe McCarthy had said to a meeting of Republican women in West Virginia. To wit: Had he said he had the names of 57 specific security risks at the State Department, or 205?

After dedicating months of investigation to this crucial question -- with Senate investigators actually flying to West Virginia to interview everyone who attended the speech -- it turned out McCarthy was right.

The Senate committee that was determined to censure McCarthy ended up having to drop the matter of McCarthy's Wheeling speech entirely. A fact-filled memo detailing the committee's findings concluded that McCarthy had said he had the names of 57 security risks, not 205.

The truth about McCarthy's Wheeling speech, including the committee's memo finding that McCarthy was telling the truth, and a newspaper article reprinting the speech before it became a object of obsession by Democrats, is given in M. Stanton Evans' monumental book, Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies.

Moreover, contrary to the nonsense about McCarthy not being able to name the 57 specific individuals, the very day he got back to Washington, he gave a six-hour speech on the Senate floor, providing details about the problematic State Department employees, chapter and verse. He did not "name names" because that was not his point.

As McCarthy said, some State Department employees with communist associations might be innocent. His point was: The Democrats were still refusing to take Soviet espionage seriously by investigating these preposterous risks on the government payroll.

Far from recklessly smearing people, McCarthy described each employee as a "case" and cited such evidence as their being identified as Soviet spies in FBI reports, by fellow spies and by the State Department itself. He reported their connections to known agents, attendance at "Youth International" meetings in Russia and repeated contacts with known Soviet espionage groups.

These were not baseless charges. And as we now know, they were absolutely true.

Sensible people knew it at the time, but the disgorging of Soviet archives as well as Soviet cables decrypted by the top-secret Venona project proved beyond a doubt that McCarthy was right about the individuals he named. None of them should have been allowed anywhere near a government office.

The claims of Will and Krauthammer are as true as liberal slanders about Karl Rove outing a CIA agent, tea partiers calling a black congressman the N-word and Duke lacrosse players raping a stripper. Even at the time, liberals had to back down from their lies about McCarthy saying he had a list of "205" communists. But liberals write the history and conservatives don't read.

Spits the rightard who thinks the Black Sea is by Cuba. :lmao:

Where did I say the Black Sea is by Cuba, moron? The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

How many times does that make it that you have gotten something totally wrong, 1000?
Slobbers the rightard who thinks Madison Wisconsin is in New York City. :eusa_doh:

Rightard... you can see the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro beyond the ship in the video.

The classic lighthouse at the end of the fort ... with the Cuban flag waving.

The Black Sea is nowhere near Cuba.

Sorry to dissillusion you, moron, but the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro pictured in the photo below is not in the picture of the Russian ship. Neither is the Cuban flag:

iu

So how many claims does that make that you have made that are totally and utterly wrong? Yet, you are still harassing me about something I posted 2 fucking years ago. How desperate is that?
You’re truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

Had you clicked on the link which contained the video with that image, you would have seen more of the coast behind the ship, which includes the Havana fort and Cuban flag.

t5lqnb.jpg

Well, what do you know, that picture is actually in Cuba. However, no one claimed to be certain it wasn't in Cuba. We claimed that the photo wasn't of Connecticut.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Look at how many posts it took me to drag you into reality....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"However, no one claimed to be certain it wasn't in Cuba."

Well that's not true. Check out this imbecile who said it was the Black Sea....
The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

TRUMP just makes me think of Great Americans of the Past . Trump seems American all the way through and i like that as TRUMP ain't no 'john kerry' . Trump reminds me as being an American guy from the past [so far] in his Presidency . His attitude fits right in with the Greatest Generation of WW2 and Korea . He seems to be a hard azz American from the past and thats a good thing .

Trump will be remembered as a mentally unstable traitor and criminal - Not as a great American.
That would be obama.

On top of our Presidents psychological struggles, there are his intellectual limitations

He seems incapable of reading more than a few lines, has a notoriously short attention span and writes and speaks at a third grade level
Lol, you obviously never heard Obama off a teleprompter.

Where did I say the Black Sea is by Cuba, moron? The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

How many times does that make it that you have gotten something totally wrong, 1000?
Slobbers the rightard who thinks Madison Wisconsin is in New York City. :eusa_doh:

Rightard... you can see the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro beyond the ship in the video.

Sorry to dissillusion you, moron, but the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro pictured in the photo below is not in the picture of the Russian ship. Neither is the Cuban flag:

iu

So how many claims does that make that you have made that are totally and utterly wrong? Yet, you are still harassing me about something I posted 2 fucking years ago. How desperate is that?

Had you clicked on the link which contained the video with that image, you would have seen more of the coast behind the ship, which includes the Havana fort and Cuban flag.

t5lqnb.jpg

Well, what do you know, that picture is actually in Cuba. However, no one claimed to be certain it wasn't in Cuba. We claimed that the photo wasn't of Connecticut.

The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.
It isn't fucking Connecticut, moron. All this hyperventilating about whether it's in the Black Sea or Cuba is utterly trivial and meaningless. However, that's what you specialize in: harping on the trivial and meaningless.

To me, Trump is very insecure
Constantly needs his ego stroked and needs to continually claim to be the best

He is also a pathological liar. He lies even when there is no need for it

No he is not like Obama. Ego yes and what President does not have a major one?

No president has been like Trump

Most presidents are capable of self effacing humor. Poking fun at themselves
They are also capable of accepting criticism without childish name calling
Lol, when someone criticized Obama they were labeled a racist. Even a rodeo clown was banned because he wore an Obama mask at a rodeo. No one cares when he wore a Clinton or Bush mask. Just the whiny bitch Obama couldn't handle it.
Can you provide an example where someone was labeled a racist just for criticizing Obama?

To me, Trump is very insecure
Constantly needs his ego stroked and needs to continually claim to be the best

He is also a pathological liar. He lies even when there is no need for it

No he is not like Obama. Ego yes and what President does not have a major one?

No president has been like Trump

Most presidents are capable of self effacing humor. Poking fun at themselves
They are also capable of accepting criticism without childish name calling
Lol, when someone criticized Obama they were labeled a racist. Even a rodeo clown was banned because he wore an Obama mask at a rodeo. No one cares when he wore a Clinton or Bush mask. Just the whiny bitch Obama couldn't handle it.
Can you provide an example where someone was labeled a racist just for criticizing Obama?

Guy Benson - House Democrat: Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism

On top of our Presidents psychological struggles, there are his intellectual limitations

He seems incapable of reading more than a few lines, has a notoriously short attention span and writes and speaks at a third grade level
Lol, you obviously never heard Obama off a teleprompter.

He was often off of a TelePrompTer.

He single handedly handled a team of Republicans to discuss their concerns about Obamacare

Joe McCarthy certainly wasn't a psycho. He was 100% right about everything he said.

McCarthy said he had the names of 205 communists working for the US State Dept, when forced to give names he could only name 81 and most of his evidence was total bullshit.

You have your facts wrong, of course. The press deliberately mischaracterized what McCarthy said. The evidence from the Venona papers shows that all the so-called "victims" who took the 5th were communists. Many of them were in the employ of the KGB.

Dumbass libs like you still don't know squat about how the Venona papers totally exonerated McCarthy and incriminated their filthy traitorous heroes.

I do not have my facts wrong. McCarthy gave a speech stating he had the names of 205 card carrying communist within the State Dept. But he could never give the name of more than 81.

I am not surprised that a fascist like you would approve of a fellow fascist that tried to turn our Govt in the SS.

As Democrats always do when they are caught red-handed harming the country, they obsessed on some small, technical error of a Republican.

They claimed that McCarthy had said in his Wheeling speech that he had the names of 205 card-carrying members of the Communist Party -- not 57. (Having only 57 communists in the State Department was apparently considered a great success for a Democratic administration.)

In fact, McCarthy had mentioned the 205 number only in citing Byrne's letter to Congress a few years earlier saying that was the number of known security risks still employed at the State Department.

As Soviet spies were honeycombed throughout the government, influencing U.S. policy to the benefit of the Soviet Union, the Democratic-controlled Senate convened panels to determine exactly what Joe McCarthy had said to a meeting of Republican women in West Virginia. To wit: Had he said he had the names of 57 specific security risks at the State Department, or 205?

After dedicating months of investigation to this crucial question -- with Senate investigators actually flying to West Virginia to interview everyone who attended the speech -- it turned out McCarthy was right.

The Senate committee that was determined to censure McCarthy ended up having to drop the matter of McCarthy's Wheeling speech entirely. A fact-filled memo detailing the committee's findings concluded that McCarthy had said he had the names of 57 security risks, not 205.

The truth about McCarthy's Wheeling speech, including the committee's memo finding that McCarthy was telling the truth, and a newspaper article reprinting the speech before it became a object of obsession by Democrats, is given in M. Stanton Evans' monumental book, Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies.

Moreover, contrary to the nonsense about McCarthy not being able to name the 57 specific individuals, the very day he got back to Washington, he gave a six-hour speech on the Senate floor, providing details about the problematic State Department employees, chapter and verse. He did not "name names" because that was not his point.

As McCarthy said, some State Department employees with communist associations might be innocent. His point was: The Democrats were still refusing to take Soviet espionage seriously by investigating these preposterous risks on the government payroll.

Far from recklessly smearing people, McCarthy described each employee as a "case" and cited such evidence as their being identified as Soviet spies in FBI reports, by fellow spies and by the State Department itself. He reported their connections to known agents, attendance at "Youth International" meetings in Russia and repeated contacts with known Soviet espionage groups.

Sensible people knew it at the time, but the disgorging of Soviet archives as well as Soviet cables decrypted by the top-secret Venona project proved beyond a doubt that McCarthy was right about the individuals he named. None of them should have been allowed anywhere near a government office.

The claims of Will and Krauthammer are as true as liberal slanders about Karl Rove outing a CIA agent, tea partiers calling a black congressman the N-word and Duke lacrosse players raping a stripper. Even at the time, liberals had to back down from their lies about McCarthy saying he had a list of "205" communists. But liberals write the history and conservatives don't read.

From a copy of the speech sent to the press my McCarthy himself...

I have here in my hand a list of 205 . . . a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department. . . .

You don't know how to do a Google Image search? Really LMAO You don't link it, dope you perform it

I did a Google Image search and did not come up with the results you claimed to have. So I am asking you to provide some evidence that a Google Image search comes up with such results.

Otherwise you are just full of shit, once again
I found the same results as SassyIrishLass. That photo has been used in dozens of stories about Russian spy ships. It's a stock photo. It's probably not even the same ship as the one the article discusses.
Gatorbreath is just a partisan hack who needs lies to push his agenda of hate.

And you are not a hyper-partisan hack? What a fucking hypocrite.
I never claimed to be nonpartisan like Gatorbreath does, shitforbrains.

I know you're a little slow, but you are still being a hypocrite. You're like your ultimate hero. You, like Trump, can't handle the truth. Believe me.

I have here in my hand a list of 205 . . . a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department. . . .

What speech? Please post a link.

iu

t5lqnb.jpg

It isn't fucking Connecticut, moron. All this hyperventilating about whether it's in the Black Sea or Cuba is utterly trivial and meaningless. However, that's what you specialize in: harping on the trivial and meaningless.
“Fucking moron,” (your description of yourself) I was the one who said that photo wasn’t taken off the coast of Connecticut.

You were the one who said it was from the Black Sea.

And when I pointed out it was actually off the coast of Cuba, you idiotically said, ”you have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast,” before you said the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

:dance:

I did a Google Image search and did not come up with the results you claimed to have. So I am asking you to provide some evidence that a Google Image search comes up with such results.

Otherwise you are just full of shit, once again
I found the same results as SassyIrishLass. That photo has been used in dozens of stories about Russian spy ships. It's a stock photo. It's probably not even the same ship as the one the article discusses.

I know you're a little slow, but you are still being a hypocrite. You're like your ultimate hero. You, like Trump, can't handle the truth. Believe me.
Says the leftard who thinks doctors can make diagnoses based upon NY Times articles.

Says the leftard who thinks doctors can make diagnoses based upon NY Times articles.
Not diagnosis........but assessment based on observation of behavior

Since our president refuses a formal exam, observation is all we have

Not diagnosis........but assessment based on observation of behavior

Since our president refuses a formal exam, observation is all we have
And we all know banning free speech and guns while calling to imprison anyone who disagrees is the sign of a sanity.

From the Congressional Record, the record of his speech in Wheeling WV in 1950:

I have in my hand 57 cases of individuals who would appear to be either card carrying members or certainly loyal to the Communist Party, but who nevertheless are still helping to shape our foreign policy....
Here's another example that contains the "57" figure:

https://liberalarts.utexas.edu/coretexts/_files/resources/texts/1950 McCarthy Enemies.pdf

From the Congressional Record, the record of his speech in Wheeling WV in 1950:

I have in my hand 57 cases of individuals who would appear to be either card carrying members or certainly loyal to the Communist Party, but who nevertheless are still helping to shape our foreign policy....
Here's another example that contains the "57" figure:

https://liberalarts.utexas.edu/coretexts/_files/resources/texts/1950 McCarthy Enemies.pdf

Yes, that is the copy that he sent to the CR 10 days after the speech.

Forum List

Back