75 experts: Trump is a psychopath (University of Amsterdam, peer reviewed)

On top of our Presidents psychological struggles, there are his intellectual limitations

He seems incapable of reading more than a few lines, has a notoriously short attention span and writes and speaks at a third grade level

And yet managed to not only stay at the top of the New York real estate market for decades, But soundly defeat Hillary for the presidency.

Pretty amazing for a dummy.

on January, 2018, a study was conducted in order to examine whether Hillary Clinton and/or Donald Trump are psychopath. Results here:

DWU98RxU8AA1QRL.jpg:large

link Perceived personality and campaign style of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - ScienceDirect

You DO realize that people who actually do this kind of thing, are NOT allowed to do it unless they interview the person they are commenting on!

In essence, you are FAKE NEWS! No legal shrink can comment on what they think, only phony baloneys can!

So, I am now a Dr of Physciatry-) I say that TED FRAZIER has TDS, and is a phony-e-baloney! Prove me wrong, lolololol, you clown! I am just as credible as your link is, you Russian colluder-)

Support...
The United States' major mental health associations -- including the American Psychiatric Association, which claims to be the largest psychiatric association in the world -- are warning members not to wade into the debate, but some prominent doctors have done just that, publicly voicing concerns and questioning the very ethics of their profession.
Psychologists and psychiatrists have codes of ethics that discourage them from giving professional opinions about the mental health of a person who has disclosed information about himself or herself through the media but whom they have not examined personally. They also need authorization from that person to share that opinion.
Goldwater Rule: Psychiatrists fight over the ethics of diagnosing Trump - CNN

on January, 2018, a study was conducted in order to examine whether Hillary Clinton and/or Donald Trump are psychopath. Results here:

DWU98RxU8AA1QRL.jpg:large

link Perceived personality and campaign style of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - ScienceDirect

You DO realize that people who actually do this kind of thing, are NOT allowed to do it unless they interview the person they are commenting on!

In essence, you are FAKE NEWS! No legal shrink can comment on what they think, only phony baloneys can!

So, I am now a Dr of Physciatry-) I say that TED FRAZIER has TDS, and is a phony-e-baloney! Prove me wrong, lolololol, you clown! I am just as credible as your link is, you Russian colluder-)
So they broke the law? Enlighten me.
And I don't have public speeches and videos for you to analyze. Trump does.You failed.

TRUMP just makes me think of Great Americans of the Past . Trump seems American all the way through and i like that as TRUMP ain't no 'john kerry' . Trump reminds me as being an American guy from the past [so far] in his Presidency . His attitude fits right in with the Greatest Generation of WW2 and Korea . He seems to be a hard azz American from the past and thats a good thing .

Trump will be remembered as a mentally unstable traitor and criminal - Not as a great American.

Let's face it, there is a screaming horde that would say that about ANY Republican president that defeated Hillary, and in fact had that script written long ago.
Actually, though I oppose their political position, I thought Kasich, Bush, Cruz, Christie and Rubio were capable of doing the job

I have been following Trump for 30 years. I do not believe he has the moral, intellectual or psychological capabilities to be President.
After a year, his presidency has borne that out

Trump moves from one crisis to another, most of his own making
I do not think his presidency will end on a happy note

On top of our Presidents psychological struggles, there are his intellectual limitations

He seems incapable of reading more than a few lines, has a notoriously short attention span and writes and speaks at a third grade level
Lol, you obviously never heard Obama off a teleprompter.

At 27 seconds the teleprompter fails....LOL

Even there...he sounds more intelligent than Fat Donnie

Lol, thanks for finally showing just how stupid you really are.

TRUMP just makes me think of Great Americans of the Past . Trump seems American all the way through and i like that as TRUMP ain't no 'john kerry' . Trump reminds me as being an American guy from the past [so far] in his Presidency . His attitude fits right in with the Greatest Generation of WW2 and Korea . He seems to be a hard azz American from the past and thats a good thing .

Trump will be remembered as a mentally unstable traitor and criminal - Not as a great American.

Let's face it, there is a screaming horde that would say that about ANY Republican president that defeated Hillary, and in fact had that script written long ago.
Actually, though I oppose their political position, I thought Kasich, Bush, Cruz, Christie and Rubio were capable of doing the job

I have been following Trump for 30 years. I do not believe he has the moral, intellectual or psychological capabilities to be President.

------------------------------------ yeah well , opinions , every one has an opinion RWinger !!

And yet managed to not only stay at the top of the New York real estate market for decades, But soundly defeat Hillary for the presidency.

Pretty amazing for a dummy.

Having the name TRUMP is enough to keep you on top of the NY real estate world

I have followed Trump for 30 years. He is not a genius
He brought Atlantic City to its knees, he destroyed the USFL, his airline was a disaster.......his real estate abuses are legendary

Ever wonder how the so called experts would judge the mental state of the people here based just on what is posted without having ever meet or spoken to anyone here? I’m guessing it wouldn’t be pretty.

Ever wonder how the so called experts would judge the mental state of the people here based just on what is posted without having ever meet or spoken to anyone here? I’m guessing it wouldn’t be pretty.

Most people posting on this board demonstrate better language skills than our President

Most people posting on this board demonstrate better language skills than our President
And yet no one on this board has accomplished anything close to what he has go figure.

Any dr who diagnosis anyone without contact is a dangerous quack as well as a political hack, which are what the idiots that spread this bullshit are.

Winner

/thread

I gotta agree here, Rump shows many traits that most are not particularly found of. But for someone that has never sat down and spoke with him one on one or with others to call him a psychopath seems a bit wreckless.

Well, what do you know, that picture is actually in Cuba. However, no one claimed to be certain it wasn't in Cuba. We claimed that the photo wasn't of Connecticut.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Look at how many posts it took me to drag you into reality....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"However, no one claimed to be certain it wasn't in Cuba."

Well that's not true. Check out this imbecile who said it was the Black Sea....
The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.
It isn't fucking Connecticut, moron. All this hyperventilating about whether it's in the Black Sea or Cuba is utterly trivial and meaningless. However, that's what you specialize in: harping on the trivial and meaningless.
“Fucking moron,” (your description of yourself) I was the one who said that photo wasn’t taken off the coast of Connecticut.

You were the one who said it was from the Black Sea.

And when I pointed out it was actually off the coast of Cuba, you idiotically said, ”you have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast,” before you said the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

:dance:
Yes I did, but it's still utterly trivial. That's your specialty, harping on trivialities and the behaving as if you've won some great victory. What have you proved? Only that some stock footage doesn't show the actual incident being referred to in the story.
Well for one, I proved you are thee most geographically challenged fucking moron on the forum.

:dance:

You proved nothing of the sort. You looked at a video when others only looked at the photo.

Your first story is an oped piece, with little facts and lots of assuming.

Your second story mentions that the Russian ship has done similar maneuvers in 2014 and 2015 when Obama was President and Obama did nothing either because there is little they can do to a ship in international waters.

It seems you want to cast the President in a bad light and don’t care about America.
The libs are doing everything possible to destroy the president. Paying Kremlin agents for info is just the tip of the iceberg.

Any dr who diagnosis anyone without contact is a dangerous quack as well as a political hack, which are what the idiots that spread this bullshit are.

Winner

/thread

I gotta agree here, Rump shows many traits that most are not particularly found of. But for someone that has never sat down and spoke with him one on one or with others to call him a psychopath seems a bit wreckless.

The main trait you aren't fond of is the fact that he is a Republican.

Winner

/thread

Actually you fucking maroon your Orange god is a limousine liberal! I do not care for him because he is a bigger liar than you, and that's going a far piece!

No one cares what you believe, shit for brains.

Winner

/thread

Actually you fucking maroon your Orange god is a limousine liberal! I do not care for him because he is a bigger liar than you, and that's going a far piece!
You have no problem with liars so long as they are Democrats.

Who do you think you are fooling?

And yet no one on this board has accomplished anything close to what he has go figure.
We weren't born to multi millionaire parents either

Winner

/thread

You have no problem with liars so long as they are Democrats.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Nope don't care for them either, just dislike you more. And like I said Rump is a liberal!

Forum List

Back