75 experts: Trump is a psychopath (University of Amsterdam, peer reviewed)

You don't know how to do a Google Image search? Really LMAO You don't link it, dope you perform it

I did a Google Image search and did not come up with the results you claimed to have. So I am asking you to provide some evidence that a Google Image search comes up with such results.

Otherwise you are just full of shit, once again

You obviously failed at Google Image search, moron. sit down with your crap dude, you run around spewing BS. I got over nine pages of hits of the same photo I'm not linking all that to pacify your dumbass

Prove it bitch! You are just making shit up otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Awww you're angry...chill little man and always remember, there isn't a left loon alive I take direction from...and yes you're a left loon

Thank you for verifying you are full of shit.

You don't know how to do a Google Image search? Really LMAO You don't link it, dope you perform it

I did a Google Image search and did not come up with the results you claimed to have. So I am asking you to provide some evidence that a Google Image search comes up with such results.

You obviously failed at Google Image search, moron. sit down with your crap dude, you run around spewing BS. I got over nine pages of hits of the same photo I'm not linking all that to pacify your dumbass

Prove it bitch! You are just making shit up otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Awww you're angry...chill little man and always remember, there isn't a left loon alive I take direction from...and yes you're a left loon

Thank you for verifying you are full of shit.

Learn how to do proper Google Image search and cease trolling me. You've became annoying

I never met Charles Manson or Joe McCarthy but can guarantee you they were psychos.
Joe McCarthy certainly wasn't a psycho. He was 100% right about everything he said.

You just proved that you're a dumbass.
Spits the rightard who thinks the Black Sea is by Cuba. :lmao:

Where did I say the Black Sea is by Cuba, moron? The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

How many times does that make it that you have gotten something totally wrong, 1000?
Slobbers the rightard who thinks Madison Wisconsin is in New York City. :eusa_doh:

Rightard... you can see the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro beyond the ship in the video.

The classic lighthouse at the end of the fort ... with the Cuban flag waving.

The Black Sea is nowhere near Cuba.

Sorry to dissillusion you, moron, but the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro pictured in the photo below is not in the picture of the Russian ship. Neither is the Cuban flag:

iu

So how many claims does that make that you have made that are totally and utterly wrong? Yet, you are still harassing me about something I posted 2 fucking years ago. How desperate is that?
You’re truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

Had you clicked on the link which contained the video with that image, you would have seen more of the coast behind the ship, which includes the Havana fort and Cuban flag.

t5lqnb.jpg

Joe McCarthy certainly wasn't a psycho. He was 100% right about everything he said.

McCarthy said he had the names of 205 communists working for the US State Dept, when forced to give names he could only name 81 and most of his evidence was total bullshit.

McCarthy was a fascist who tired to turn the US Govt in the the SS
You have your facts wrong, of course. The press deliberately mischaracterized what McCarthy said. The evidence from the Venona papers shows that all the so-called "victims" who took the 5th were communists. Many of them were in the employ of the KGB.

Dumbass libs like you still don't know squat about how the Venona papers totally exonerated McCarthy and incriminated their filthy traitorous heroes.

I do not have my facts wrong. McCarthy gave a speech stating he had the names of 205 card carrying communist within the State Dept. But he could never give the name of more than 81.

I am not surprised that a fascist like you would approve of a fellow fascist that tried to turn our Govt in the SS.

A Google image search has it in NC, the Black Sea, Cuba, Connecticut....

Link?

I found the same results as SassyIrishLass. That photo has been used in dozens of stories about Russian spy ships. It's a stock photo. It's probably not even the same ship as the one the article discusses.

Maybe his Google is broke ;)

Or maybe you are just a lying piece of shit. hmmm..

To me, Trump is very insecure
Constantly needs his ego stroked and needs to continually claim to be the best

He is also a pathological liar. He lies even when there is no need for it

No he is not like Obama. Ego yes and what President does not have a major one?

No president has been like Trump

Most presidents are capable of self effacing humor. Poking fun at themselves
They are also capable of accepting criticism without childish name calling
Lol, when someone criticized Obama they were labeled a racist. Even a rodeo clown was banned because he wore an Obama mask at a rodeo. No one cares when he wore a Clinton or Bush mask. Just the whiny bitch Obama couldn't handle it.

I found the same results as SassyIrishLass. That photo has been used in dozens of stories about Russian spy ships. It's a stock photo. It's probably not even the same ship as the one the article discusses.

:th_avatar107484_8:

:bigboy:

To me, Trump is very insecure
Constantly needs his ego stroked and needs to continually claim to be the best

He is also a pathological liar. He lies even when there is no need for it

No he is not like Obama. Ego yes and what President does not have a major one?

No president has been like Trump

Most presidents are capable of self effacing humor. Poking fun at themselves
They are also capable of accepting criticism without childish name calling

I am not saying Trump has no draw backs however most of the hyper active over the top reaction is due the fact the left cannot get over the hildebeast losing.
We warned before the election that Trump lacks the personal stability to be President

It is proven to be true
We are doing great economy is good. Wages are up, the only problem are whiny little liberals got their panties in a wad, because you lost.

Are you done now?

how to perform a google image search - Google Search

Where did I say the Black Sea is by Cuba, moron? The photo was taken in the black sea, not near Cuba. You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.

How many times does that make it that you have gotten something totally wrong, 1000?
Slobbers the rightard who thinks Madison Wisconsin is in New York City. :eusa_doh:

Rightard... you can see the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro beyond the ship in the video.

Sorry to dissillusion you, moron, but the Castillo de los Tres Santos Reyes Magnos del Morro pictured in the photo below is not in the picture of the Russian ship. Neither is the Cuban flag:

iu

So how many claims does that make that you have made that are totally and utterly wrong? Yet, you are still harassing me about something I posted 2 fucking years ago. How desperate is that?

Had you clicked on the link which contained the video with that image, you would have seen more of the coast behind the ship, which includes the Havana fort and Cuban flag.

20syw42.jpg
I'm easily convinced the ship may have been in Cuba at some time, but the photo posted obviously wasn't one of those times.
Moron.... the photo posted was from the same video which contains the Cuban fort in the background.

:eusa_doh:

.​

So now members of the EU are attempting to meddle in US elections ... :thup:
Special Counsel Mueller needs to add the University of Amsterdam and "Ted Frazier" to his investigations.​

.​

Trumps insecurity is manifested in his views towards women

He cannot date a woman based on her personality or intellect. He values superficial appearance ........look at the hot looking women who are attracted to me!
Well at least he wasn't like Bill and screw anything with legs.

Are you done now?

how to perform a google image search - Google Search
:bs1:

.​

So now members of the EU are attempting to meddle in US elections ... :thup:
Special Counsel Mueller needs to add the University of Amsterdam and "Ted Frazier" to his investigations.​

.​
--------------------------------------------- excellent point BSand !!

iu

t5lqnb.jpg

Well, what do you know, that picture is actually in Cuba. However, no one claimed to be certain it wasn't in Cuba. We claimed that the photo wasn't of Connecticut.

Let me help you out, either get on topic or go to ignore, nobody has time for your nonsense

I am on topic. I am asking you to provide support for a claim you made. If one cannot support a claim, then the claim is false.

If you wish to put me on ignore I couldn't really give a shit less.

I am on topic. I am asking you to provide support for a claim you made. If one cannot support a claim, then the claim is false.

If you wish to put me on ignore I couldn't really give a shit less.

Have it your way.....bye

Forum List

Back