$75 Per Hour Minimum Wage?

Would a $75 an hour minimum wage be a good idea or a bad idea?

• Good idea (explain)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Bad idea (explain)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the link. LOL!

View attachment 778314

wages lag inflation, and by a whole lot, and always have.

And here's your proof.

View attachment 778315

Increased 107.5% between 1948-1979 and
increased 13.7% between 1979-2019.

That's rock-solid proof that wages lag inflation. By a whole lot. DURR

And of course ignore the charts that show minimum wage would be over $20 an hour if adjusted for even the govts low estimates. See, that's why you're a dumbass nobody will pay attention to; you don't have any idea how to read charts nor even what the discussion is about. The idea its wages causing inflation is patently ridiculous, and has been since the 1960's, when the many 'Too Big To Fail' bailouts began snowballing and we began to see recessions start to be accompanied by inflation. You wouldn't know anything about that, probably because you need minimum wage to stay low because raising it to reflect inflation will make it obvious your aren't really 'skilled' after all and would be making the same as a burger flipper.

And of course ignore the chart that show minimum wage would be over $20 an hour if adjusted for even the govts low estimates. See, that's why you're a dumbass nobody will pay attention to; you don't have any idea how to read charts nor even what the discussion is about.

And of course ignore the chart that show minimum wage would be over $20 an hour if adjusted for even the govts low estimates.

Adjusted from what date?

See, that's why you're a dumbass nobody will pay attention to;

Did it make you cry when I refuted your claim using your own source?

And of course ignore the chart that show minimum wage would be over $20 an hour if adjusted for even the govts low estimates.

Adjusted from what date?

See, that's why you're a dumbass nobody will pay attention to;

Did it make you cry when I refuted your claim using your own source?

You just make me laugh, with your silly tactic of asking a list of silly stupid questions like some 4 year old. lol the fact you think you 'refuted' anything I said is pretty funny; you don't even know what you're looking at.

You just make me laugh, with your silly tactic of asking a list of silly stupid questions like some 4 year old. lol the fact you think you 'refuted' anything I said is pretty funny; you don't even know what you're looking at.

You just make me laugh, with your silly tactic of asking a list of silly stupid questions

So, we're not going to be able to examine your silly stupid claim?

minimum wage would be over $20 an hour if adjusted for even the govts low estimates.

Post your proof. Or run away.......again.

You just make me laugh, with your silly tactic of asking a list of silly stupid questions

So, we're not going to be able to examine your silly stupid claim?

minimum wage would be over $20 an hour if adjusted for even the govts low estimates.

Post your proof. Or run away.......again.

lol you keep running away, not anybody else. Do your own homework, like reading a basic economics text; that way you won't look so silly all the time. Hey, you might even learn how to read graphs and basic data, who knows.

lol you keep running away, not anybody else. Do your own homework, like reading a basic economics text; that way you won't look so silly all the time. Hey, you might even learn how to read graphs and basic data, who knows.

Do your own homework

You want me to prove your $20 minimum wage claim? LOL!

Keep running away now.

wages lag inflation, and by a whole lot, and always have.

That would mean real wages now are much lower than they were 20 years ago.
Much, much lower than 40 years ago. Why has no one noticed the constant,
historical reduction in standards of living over the last 40, 60, 100 years?

Maybe you could post evidence that supports your claim?

My dad and mom bought a brand new house in 1980 on .75 acres. My dad had no college. My mom didn't work. My dad was 23 and my mom was 19. In 2003 my wife and I were both working and was only able to buy the cheapest house on the market that was a 19 year old modular home on .38 acres. We barely qualified for that. Yes. I noticed that the standard of living has dramatically decreased. I'm sure we all notice it.

My point is that if raising the minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.00 an hour is good then raising it to $15.00 is better. If $15 is better than $50 is better than that. If $50.00 is really good than $75.00 is even better. I'll have to count the votes to see what others think.

4 people say it is a bad idea. 1 person says it is a good idea. The remaining people didn't care.

The mind boggles at the rank stupidity of the OP thought .
Is it really possible that Normies would publicly identify with such garbage before learning about and having any understanding of its inevitable economic consequences?
Apparently , Yes , and there are presumably millions of others like them who are allowed to vote and move amongst us without some identifying mark.

My point is that if raising the minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.00 an hour is good then raising it to $15.00 is better. If $15 is better than $50 is better than that. If $50.00 is really good than $75.00 is even better. I'll have to count the votes to see what others think.

My point is that if raising the minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.00 an hour is good

It's not good.

Chance for what? Linking to more stuff you either won't read or wouldn't understand if you did? Already been there, done that. Maybe you can give that Lemonade stand game another try. Just because your first 300 games went south doesn't mean the 301st one will.

Prove your silly claim.
Use the links.
Show your starting year, plug it into the CPI calculator, post the $20 result you claimed.
Or run away.
Again.

Forum List

Back