780,236 COVID deaths in the USA so far

You can come pretty damn close with science my friend. FACT: Donnie's dithering and denial cost between 250,000 and 500,000 lives.

And of course he did NOTHING in his final two months in office. Too busy trying to steal the election and remain in power. He f'd up the response by setting a HORRIBLE example. There is ZERO question about it.

Blame it on Biden? No. The blame is on the 20% of adult Americans who got their COVID and vaccine disinformation from Trump and Facebook. We'd be beyond this were it not for those factors.

ILMAO @ between 250-500K lives. Fuck you're dumb.

Ah we're not sure, but anywhere between 1/3 the deaths and 2/3 the deaths are Trump's fault :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

The left crowd roars :yes_text12: :clap:

ILMAO........That's not the same thing. Trump said do not vaccinate children and he's 100% correct.
Don't start laughing your ass off with me!
But you're completely entitled to draw some distinction between children and people.

I'm here for rational and polite discussion and I think maybe it's time to try to impress some proper manners on some people, in the interest of them following suit for the good of the forum.

How many were actually covid though and not false reporting?

Hospitals got extra money for every covid case. If you think they didn't mis report in order to get extra money you don't live in the real world. People will do the most heinous shit imaginable to get money.

And anyone that doesn't believe a hospital is in business to make money you aren't living in the real world.

Death toll would be 40% less if not for Donnie's dithering, denial, eschewing of masks and disinformation. 461,000 deaths on Donnie. That's a lotta blood to have on one's hands.

"This is deadly stuff," the president told Woodward in a Feb. 7 conversation, according to the book, which is called Rage. "You just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flu."​
But at the time, Trump was publicly saying that the virus was less of a concern.​
"I wanted to always play it down," Trump told Woodward on March 19. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."​

Asked whether he misled the public by downplaying the coronavirus to reduce panic, Trump said, "Well I think if you said 'in order to reduce panic,' perhaps that's so."​

did you post that with a straight face? did you get the winning lottery number yet?

I'm here for rational and polite discussion ....
Funny. then how, by virtue of the fact you cannot demonstrate the rational basis for your statements, you only offer unsupportable nonsense unworthy of discussion.
and I think maybe it's time to try to impress some proper manners on some people, in the interest of them following suit for the good of the forum.
Translation:
You're going to run away.
As always.

Hospitals got extra money for every covid case. If you think they didn't mis report in order to get extra money you don't live in the real world. People will do the most heinous shit imaginable to get money.

And anyone that doesn't believe a hospital is in business to make money you aren't living in the real world.
I know I did not hear of anyone dying of any other problem than wuhan. not even car crash deaths. driving while under wuhan.

And then of course, nobody can help not noticing how Trump has played down the effectiveness of the vaccines, while promoting ridiculous suggestions of some alternatives.
The man they adore admitted he downplayed it and misled us; they refuse to get vaxxed; they insult people who get vaxxed; they celebrate people who refuse to get vaxxed; they spread every possible rumor that challenges the effectiveness of vaccines; they have complete meltdowns about wearing freaking masks and refuse to do so; they brag about taking the fewest precautions possible.

And THEN they point out that cases and deaths are still too high.

I don't know how you communicate with someone like that.

Trump has sent a definite message that Americans should avoid the vaccines and depend on 'snake bite' remedies that are completely ineffective against Covid.

Biden has done everything in his power to convince the unvaccinated to submit to a vaccine for the sake of the greater good.

For those reasons the number is relevant.

This is an example of a taste or reality, courtesy of a Canadian who cares about the spread of Covid.
and you want an honest discussion? antagonistic posts don't lead to calm discussions. Lower your trump flag.

Jesus dude, this bullshit is SO debunked. I'll not even go there. You've been provided with the facts about what? 10,000 times or so?

The entire medical community understood the need for a vaccine very quickly. The groundwork on the type of vaccine has already been done prior to Covid and the pharma companies quickly made it their business to respond immediately to the need.

The quick response throughout the world by pharma companies has little to do with America specifically, and even less to do with any US president.

And then of course, nobody can help not noticing how Trump has played down the effectiveness of the vaccines, while promoting ridiculous suggestions of some alternatives.

Bright lights? Snake oils!
BTW, why don't vaccines protect against wuhan? please,

Another fact adverse idiot who doesn't like links and peer reviewed studies. Ho Hum 😴
1636744172595.png

Jesus dude, this bullshit is SO debunked. I'll not even go there. You've been provided with the facts about what? 10,000 times or so?

nope, politofact is not correct. the word probable always was the leading word to the numbers. I ask you to dispute that.

Forum List

Back