8 Things Women Couldn't Do On The First Women's Equality Day In 1971 -- And 6 They Still Can't

n-JENNIFER-ANISTON-large570.jpg

Jennifer Aniston Says Her Value As A Woman Has Nothing To Do With Having Children

My kind of woman!

Jennifer Aniston is beautiful , but generally regarded to be a piece of shit human being.

In a People Magazine interview she declared that most important thing in the world to her was "a good margarita"

So , Lakhota likes beautiful, but dumb and shallow women... Meaning of course he hates strong, smart ones.

Anti-choice pro-birth fanatics try to restrict women's access to abortion and contraceptives - and then condemn them for not wanting to deliver a baby that they don't want. One would think these fanatics would want women to have totally free access to contraceptives and all associated doctor visits - which would be much less costly to all concerned (both morally and financially).

It totally amazes me how little concern the anti-choice zealots have for the financial/mental/physical welfare of pregnant women who don't want babies for various reasons. These women should come first. According to Roe v. Wade - they do come first.

The Republican Taliban should wake up to the 21st century.
What a bunch of mindless blather.
You're even worth the keystrokes.
You are nothing but a cyber punk.

The Ayn Rand worshipers are amusing.

Who? and what does that have to do with this topic? Oh that's right, nothing, but Lakhota has managed to expose himself as an idiot here and is desperately trying to deflect.
Calling Lakhota an idiot is an insult to idiots.

The saddest thing is he actually believes he has "won" this thread and that others look the interactions between he and I and think damn he taught that Bear a thing or two LOL

Then she has no value as a woman. She's just a weird looking man with breasts and a vagina.

The foundational error of feminism was to seek equality by making women into men. If society was going to be wrenched towards another direction by feminists it should have focused on women being women and elevating status in that regard.

She has much value as a woman - and as a human being. I respect her right not to procreate. Women like her are breaking barriers.

Then she has no value as a woman. She's just a weird looking man with breasts and a vagina.

The foundational error of feminism was to seek equality by making women into men. If society was going to be wrenched towards another direction by feminists it should have focused on women being women and elevating status in that regard.

She has much value as a woman - and as a human being. I respect her right not to procreate. Women like her are breaking barriers.

Name one barrier JA has broke you pea brain.

The social wreckage which flows from her self-centeredness is pretty far reaching.

The social wreckage which flows from her self-centeredness is pretty far reaching.

The second most beautiful thing about Jennifer Aniston is that she is a..........Democrat.

The second most beautiful thing about Jennifer Aniston is that she is a..........Democrat.

Ah, and now we see the true reason the pea brain adores JA. Doesn't care a whit about what kind of person she is, just that she's a Dem.

Pitiful

You lost me with that one. What's so attractive about being a totalitarian oppressor?

You lost me with that one. What's so attractive about being a totalitarian oppressor?

who cares anyway. Judging a person as "beautiful" based on their political ideology is fucked up.

Here's the truth about JA. Look at that woman, she's freaking gorgeous, and hot to have a baby and for 6 years she couldn't find a guy to marry her and knock her up? Must be something wrong with her.

who cares anyway. Judging a person as "beautiful" based on their political ideology is fucked up.

Here's the truth about JA. Look at that woman, she's freaking gorgeous, and hot to have a baby and for 6 years she couldn't find a guy to marry her and knock her up? Must be something wrong with her.

As women climb in status the pool of men who are even higher in status diminishes. The sad truth for these high status women is that as men climb the status ladder their pool of potential mates increase - they most certainly DO NOT disregard women of lower status.

Why would a billionaire or a hot shot actor or other high status man want a dried up starlet when he could have his pick of younger, hotter, smarter, more pleasant women who are not famous?

She chose career over Brad Pitt, he moved onto a younger hotter woman, had kids with her, and seems very happy. She's now settling for a minor actor and screenwriter.

Anti-choice pro-birth fanatics try to restrict women's access to abortion and contraceptives - and then condemn them for not wanting to deliver a baby that they don't want. One would think these fanatics would want women to have totally free access to contraceptives and all associated doctor visits - which would be much less costly to all concerned (both morally and financially).

It totally amazes me how little concern the anti-choice zealots have for the financial/mental/physical welfare of pregnant women who don't want babies for various reasons. These women should come first. According to Roe v. Wade - they do come first.

The Republican Taliban should wake up to the 21st century.

How about we want women to act with responsibility. The same as we want men to act with responsibility. Consensual sex is a choice. I am very pro-choice when it comes to the choice not to have sex when you aren't ready to be a parent. That applies to both men and women. If you choose to have sex, you choose the possible consequences. I don't think killing the life that you just chose to create to avoid the consequences that you were fully aware of is morally defensible at all.

Forum List

Back