81% of Americans under 45 would fail basic ‘US citizenship test’

Their best interest? I thought we were a community according to the left????

So only if it's in the best interest of the left and screw the law and screw the Constitution that makes America work somehow?
Such a drama queen

Drama queen my butt, you prove it that the left only cares about themselves and not some Bible thumper in Oklahoma..
You sound like Bill Maher last night bitching why Wyoming is even a state and gets two senators .

I don't care for any bible thumpers and why oh why does Wyoming get 2 Senators? They should get one, and CA take the second. They are overly represented.

They're never going to get it Penelope. Right now, 30% of Congress has 70% of the representational power. Representation should be CLOSE if not equal. And those who won't admit that our Founding Fathers had no clue that one day there would be a California, Texas, Florida or New York with 40-60 times as many people as Wyoming, Alaska, Montana or the Dakotas are idiots.

Misrepresentation in the House of Representatives
Smaller States Find Outsize Clout Growing in Senate

You are not entitled to representation balanced politically between the parties, but only that granted you by the voters.

Who said anything about "between the parties"?
Catch up - Everyone EVERYWHERE is entitled to equal representation.
Any and ALL redistricting needs to be done by neutral third parties.
As for the EC - Fuck it. It was based to a large extent on slavery and women not being able to vote.
It was also based on the understandable lack of the capacity to know that we would end up with states that have 40-60 times the population of others.

Such a drama queen

Drama queen my butt, you prove it that the left only cares about themselves and not some Bible thumper in Oklahoma..
You sound like Bill Maher last night bitching why Wyoming is even a state and gets two senators .

I don't care for any bible thumpers and why oh why does Wyoming get 2 Senators? They should get one, and CA take the second. They are overly represented.

They're never going to get it Penelope. Right now, 30% of Congress has 70% of the representational power. Representation should be CLOSE if not equal. And those who won't admit that our Founding Fathers had no clue that one day there would be a California, Texas, Florida or New York with 40-60 times as many people as Wyoming, Alaska, Montana or the Dakotas are idiots.

Get what reading the Constitution and the senate was supposed to be representing state rights and the house represents people's rights?
And for the millionth time people's morals and values are different in Billings Montana then in LA

Sorry - Holier-than-thous in Montana have no right to obscenely disproportional representation.

Of course they have a right comrade, it's in the Constitution, every state gets two senators.

Get what reading the Constitution and the senate was supposed to be representing state rights and the house represents people's rights?
And for the millionth time people's morals and values are different in Billings Montana then in LA

Sorry - Holier-than-thous in Montana have no right to obscenely disproportional representation.

Of course they have a right comrade, it's in the Constitution, every state gets two senators.

Of course - And nothing has changed since then. N-O-T-H-I-N-G! :rolleyes:

Such a drama queen

You are not entitled to representation balanced politically between the parties, but only that granted you by the voters.

As for the EC - Fuck it. It was based to a large extent on slavery and women not being able to vote.
It was also based on the understandable lack of the capacity to know that we would end up with states that have 40-60 times the population of others.

With out the EC their would of been no United States . Period end of story. America would of looked like Europe, a bunch of countries.

You just mad you can't indoctrinate school children in North Platte, Nebraska with your liberal views.

Most new citizens will forget most of what is on the test within a few years
Just like American citizens do

With out the EC their would of been no United States . Period end of story. America would of looked like Europe, a bunch of countries.

Nonsense - And if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would do a total re-write.

Nonsense - And if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would do a total re-write.

Lol what would they rewrite???

And how would you have got the slave states to join the Union with out the EC ..

Come on tell us..

You just mad you can't indoctrinate school children in North Platte, Nebraska with your liberal views.

Yes, and I would also indoctrinate and recruit them into homosexuality.
Gawd you dumb

And how would you have got the slave states to join the Union with out the EC ..

Come on tell us..

I can see it now back in 1771, you must join our Union to fight tyranny against the britsh .... They would of said what the people said to them over the saint Lawrence river.. go fuck yourself.

Come on tell us..

Much of it they would leave intact - half of it they would update once they were up to speed.

Come on tell us..

I can see it now back in 1771, you must join our Union to fight tyranny against the britsh .... They would of said what the people said to them over the saint Lawrence river.. go fuck yourself.

You just told yourself to go fuck yourself. Good idea! :)

Gawd you dumb

What is that suppose to mean, come on tell us how the United States would of got the slave states to join with out the Electoral college???

Come on tell us..

Much of it they would leave intact - half of it they would update once they were up to speed.

So reverting back to posting like an uneducated child?

Come on Einstein, tell us how you could of fought tyranny by the britsh, promote freedom only to try to force the slave states to join?

Gawd you dumb

What is that suppose to mean, come on tell us how the United States would of got the slave states to join with out the Electoral college???

The Constitution worked just fine -------- WHEN IT WAS WRITTEN

Such a drama queen

And they had no idea slavery would not last and women would get to vote, people are able to read and the US postal service would not longer be by pony express.

These constitutional originalists are hilarious. There is nothing in the constitution about automobiles or space travel either. Same can be said about the second amendment. Those who believe our Founding Fathers could have imagined an AK-47 with a 100 round drum when all they had at the time were single round Flintlocks and such are equally idiotic. The first 6 round Colt 45 wasn't invented until 1839.

. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790): Eradication of diseases, physical immortality, and bodily preservation after death

ADVERTISEMENT

180qp1h1kdme8jpg.jpg

Benjamin Franklin, in addition to being a political theorist, activist, scientist, inventor, and a bajillion other things, was also a damn fine futurist in his own right. Reflecting on the fantastic possibilites that may be introduced through the application of "true science," he wrote to his Unitarian scientist friend Joseph Priestly in 1780:

The rapid progress true science now makes occasions my regretting sometimes that I was born too soon. It is impossible to imagine the height to which may be carried, in a thousand years, the power of man over matter. We may, perhaps, deprive large masses of their gravity, and give them absolute levity, for the sake of easy transport. Agriculture may diminish its labor and double its produce: all diseases may by sure means be prevented or cured (not excepting even that of old age,) and our lives lengthened at pleasure, even beyond the antediluvian standard. Oh that moral science were in as fair a way of improvement, that men would cease to be wolves to one another, and that human beings would at length learn what they now improperly call humanity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Earlier, in 1773, he suggested that it might be possible to preserve a human life in a suspended state for centuries until such time that the person could be revived — a kind of precursor to cryonics and chemopreservation. Instead of cold storage, however, Franklin hoped that he'd be preserved in a vat of madeira wine until science could bring him back to life.

Come on tell us..

Come on Einstein, tell us how you could of fought tyranny by the britsh, promote freedom only to try to force the slave states to join?

Got better things to do than engage your ramblings - Toenails and nose hairs to trim. You know, stuff like that :)

Come on tell us..

Got better things to do than engage your ramblings - Toenails and nose hairs to trim. You know, stuff like that :)

Yea go back to getting your news from a comedian, eh?

Forum List

Back