9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Larry Silverstein admits WTC7 was pulled down on 9/11 - YouTube

That's bullshit, SAYIT. There hadn't been any firefighters in Building 7 since before NOON.

Silverstein's $124 million downstroke turned into a $4.2 BILLION insurance payoff. How did he NOT make money?

I used to believe you were a bright Guy pulling the straight man's leg, G, but you have convinced me that you are just a flaming idiot and I mean that with all do respect.
Silverstein has lost a billion in rent and still is required to rebuild the towers.
Cost? $4.2 billion. As always your arguments, if one could call them that, are half-assed, child-like and self-serving. :D

LOST a billion in rent? How is that possible when much of ALL 3 buildings were VACANT at the time?
And I noticed you shifted from the 'pull the firefighters' line, now that I've shown there were no firefighters TO 'pull'...

You are delusional, Princess, and I also say that with all do respect. The buildings were VACANT? Did you really just say that? What were all those people doing in those VACANT buildings? You truly have swallowed the whole jug of Kool-Aid:

Another first responder adds that there were “tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled [emphasis added] us out.”19 The first-hand accounts of rescue operations at WTC 7 tell a consistent story, and the latter quote also uses the word “pull” to describe the removal of firefighters from the vicinity of the building, just as McQuillan’s statement does. Indeed, there is large agreement between McQuillan’s response and the testimony of the firefighters, including the fact that:
a.firefighters were in fact in the vicinity of WTC 7 on 9/11;
b.their activities involved evacuation and rescue missions;
c.firefighters remained near WTC 7 until late in the afternoon of 9/11;
d.firefighters realized that WTC 7 would probably fall by approximately 3 pm on 9/11; and
e.firefighters pulled back from the building shortly after this realization, and watched the building collapse at approximately 5:20 pm. Despite the objections of conspiracy theorists, the “official story” is both logically coherent and supported by evidence.

By contrast, the story told by the 9/11 Truth Movement is riddled with holes. It assumes that Larry Silverstein destroyed WTC Building 7, presumably in order to claim a huge insurance payoff. But if this is so, why would he tell the world of his plot on a PBS special? Furthermore, what relationship does Silverstein have with the United States government who, according to conspiracy theorists, destroyed the WTC buildings in order to terrorize its citizens into accepting domination by a police state?20 And if the government controlled the demolition of the WTC buildings in order to strike fear into its citizens, why one this one case would it wait until all of the tenants were evacuated from WTC 7 so that there were no reported casualties?21 The government’s strategy appears wildly inconsistent in the Truth Movement account — killing nearly 3,000 people in the destruction of the two main towers, while allowing an entire afternoon for the tenants of WTC 7 to escape. We should also note that the alleged 9/11 plot was needlessly complicated, since the building was wired for a controlled demolition and targeted to be hit by airplanes — why not just do the controlled demolition, ditch the airplanes and blame it on the terrorists of your choice?

There’s also the problem that, as even the 9/11 Truth Movement admits, prepping a building for demolition takes considerable time and effort. Usually a building targeted for demolition has been abandoned for considerable time and partially gutted to allow explosives intimate contact with the structure of the building. But since all of the WTC buildings were occupied right up to 9/11, how did the government gain access to wire 3 towers for complete demolition without anyone noticing? Imagine trying to sneak wires and bombs into buildings while thousands of people are working in offices, riding the elevators and milling about in the halls — that scenario is unlikely in the extreme.

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/06-09-11/

Last edited:
I used to believe you were a bright Guy pulling the straight man's leg, G, but you have convinced me that you are just a flaming idiot and I mean that with all do respect.
Silverstein has lost a billion in rent and still is required to rebuild the towers.
Cost? $4.2 billion. As always your arguments, if one could call them that, are half-assed, child-like and self-serving. :D

LOST a billion in rent? How is that possible when much of ALL 3 buildings were VACANT at the time?
And I noticed you shifted from the 'pull the firefighters' line, now that I've shown there were no firefighters TO 'pull'...

You are delusional, Princess, and I also say that with all do respect. The buildings were VACANT? What were all those people doing in those VACANT buildings? You truly have swallowed the whole jug of Kool-Aid:

Another first responder adds that there were “tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled [emphasis added] us out.”19 The first-hand accounts of rescue operations at WTC 7 tell a consistent story, and the latter quote also uses the word “pull” to describe the removal of firefighters from the vicinity of the building, just as McQuillan’s statement does. Indeed, there is large agreement between McQuillan’s response and the testimony of the firefighters, including the fact that:
d.firefighters realized that WTC 7 would probably fall by approximately 3 pm on 9/11; and
e.firefighters pulled back from the building shortly after this realization, and watched the building collapse at approximately 5:20 pm. Despite the objections of conspiracy theorists, the “official story” is both logically coherent and supported by evidence.

By contrast, the story told by the 9/11 Truth Movement is riddled with holes. It assumes that Larry Silverstein destroyed WTC Building 7, presumably in order to claim a huge insurance payoff. But if this is so, why would he tell the world of his plot on a PBS special? Furthermore, what relationship does Silverstein have with the United States government who, according to conspiracy theorists, destroyed the WTC buildings in order to terrorize its citizens into accepting domination by a police state?20 And if the government controlled the demolition of the WTC buildings in order to strike fear into its citizens, why one this one case would it wait until all of the tenants were evacuated from WTC 7 so that there were no reported casualties?21 The government’s strategy appears wildly inconsistent in the Truth Movement account — killing nearly 3,000 people in the destruction of the two main towers, while allowing an entire afternoon for the tenants of WTC 7 to escape. We should also note that the alleged 9/11 plot was needlessly complicated, since the building was wired for a controlled demolition and targeted to be hit by airplanes — why not just do the controlled demolition, ditch the airplanes and blame it on the terrorists of your choice?

There’s also the problem that, as even the 9/11 Truth Movement admits, prepping a building for demolition takes considerable time and effort. Usually a building targeted for demolition has been abandoned for considerable time and partially gutted to allow explosives intimate contact with the structure of the building. But since all of the WTC buildings were occupied right up to 9/11, how did the government gain access to wire 3 towers for complete demolition without anyone noticing? Imagine trying to sneak wires and bombs into buildings while thousands of people are working in offices, riding the elevators and milling about in the halls — that scenario is unlikely in the extreme.

Just imagine trying to sneak bombs and wiring past the union workers on the WTC loading docks. Anyone who tries to scab their jobs usually doesn't end up walking very well. :eek:

You are delusional, Princess, and I also say that with all do respect. The buildings were VACANT? Did you really just say that? What were all those people doing in those VACANT buildings? You truly have swallowed the whole jug of Kool-Aid:

Just imagine trying to sneak bombs and wiring past the union workers on the WTC loading docks. Anyone who tries to scab their jobs usually doesn't end up walking very well. :eek:

GuyP claims to know the biz but ignores the harsh truth about NY City trade unionists. No maintainence gets done in those buildings without union involvement. None. The half-truths and outright lies of the CT crowd ("ALL 3 buildings were VACANT" - GuyP) would be comical if they didn't take themselves and their silliness so seriously but these guys are truly serious (not to mention pathetic). They really believe the crap they post. :D

Last edited:
On September 9, 2005, Mr. Dara McQuillan, a spokesman for Silverstein Properties, issued the following statement [on the issue of Larry Silverstein's "pull it" comment]:
Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties, thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building. ...

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events for a television documentary he stated, “I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.” Mr. McQuillan has stated that by “it,” Mr. Silverstein meant the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building. [US Department of State]

There is a problem with the above statement, namely there were no firefighters in WTC 7:

"No manual firefighting actions were taken by FDNY." [Fema Report]

"There was no firefighting in WTC 7." [Popular Mechanics]

"By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from [WTC 7] for safety reasons." [New York Times]

Additionally we have the statements of NYPD officer Craig Bartmer.
"I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth."

"I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest."

On September 9, 2005, Mr. Dara McQuillan, a spokesman for Silverstein Properties, issued the following statement [on the issue of Larry Silverstein's "pull it" comment]:
Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties, thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building. ...

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events for a television documentary he stated, “I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.” Mr. McQuillan has stated that by “it,” Mr. Silverstein meant the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building. [US Department of State]

There is a problem with the above statement, namely there were no firefighters in WTC 7:

"No manual firefighting actions were taken by FDNY." [Fema Report]

"There was no firefighting in WTC 7." [Popular Mechanics]

"By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from [WTC 7] for safety reasons." [New York Times]

Additionally we have the statements of NYPD officer Craig Bartmer.
"I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth."

"I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest."

I've been sifting through the 9/11 CT websites and guess what I found? Every one is either selling something or panhandling (begging for donations). It seems an entire money-making industry has grown up around those willing to make fools of themselves while callously stepping on the broken bodies of the 9/11 victims. Sub-human sludge if you ask me.

GuyP claims to know the biz but ignores the harsh truth about NY City trade unionists. No maintainence gets done in those buildings without union involvement. None. The half-truths and outright lies of the CT crowd ("ALL 3 buildings were VACANT" - GuyP) would be comical if they didn't take themselves and their silliness so seriously but these guys are truly serious (not to mention pathetic). They really believe the crap they post. :D

Listen Jackass, I didn't say all 3 buildings were VACANT, you fucking lying piece of shit. I said much of the buildings were vacant, and that is the truth, particularly WTC 1 & 2.

Here's an interesting link...
http://letsrollforums.com/press-release-world-trade-t24256.html?

These folks did a FOIA request on the occupancy of WTC 1 & 2 from completion to destruction. There is a link to the spread sheet they were provided. It seems that much of the towers were NEVER leased, and that MANY of the occupants at the time of the attacks had only recently moved in.

Here's an interesting and artsy picture of the towers.

See anything odd, like LOTS of vacant floors?

34c2d85c42aab2.jpg

Listen Jackass, I didn't say all 3 buildings were VACANT, you fucking lying piece of shit. I said much of the buildings were vacant, and that is the truth, particularly WTC 1 & 2.

Quote: Originally Posted by GuyPinestra

Reading comprehension is a little lacking for you?

These folks did a FOIA request on the occupancy of WTC 1 & 2 from completion to destruction. There is a link to the spread sheet they were provided. It seems that much of the towers were NEVER leased, and that MANY of the occupants at the time of the attacks had only recently moved in.

34c2d85c42aab2.jpg

I don't find it odd that the buildings were vacant, considering that photo was taken during construction.

You do see the crane on the right hand tower, don't you?

34c2d85c42aab2.jpg

Wow a conspiracy forum to prove a conspiracy......No bias there..........

Reading comprehension is a little lacking for you?

Turnstile counts from the Port Authority suggest that more than 14,000 people were typically in the Twin Towers by 8:45 a.m. NIST estimates show 17,000 on 9/11. That's an awful lot of peeps in those "VACANT" buildings, Princess. :D

Try this one then, Rat...

12604c9da15ea27a3.jpg

Try it for what? What am I to see in an overpixilated picture? Show a clear image of that, and we'll go from there. Maybe it will show what the projections on the south tower roof are, since the ST roof was flat on the finished product.

I do however find it amusing that they claim the section below the horizon as "total obscurement". Was the sunlight supposed to pass through the planet to show it was "vacant"?

And the upper mark of "total obscurement" pointing to an area that looks "vacant" is a hoot, too.

12604c9da15ea27a3.jpg

Try it for what? What am I to see in an overpixilated picture? Show a clear image of that, and we'll go from there. Maybe it will show what the projections on the south tower roof are, since the ST roof was flat on the finished product.

I do however find it amusing that they claim the section below the horizon as "total obscurement". Was the sunlight supposed to pass through the planet to show it was "vacant"?

And the upper mark of "total obscurement" pointing to an area that looks "vacant" is a hoot, too.

You're not seeing what is being illustrated, Rat. Think about it for a minute, I'm guessing it will come to you sooner or later...

12604c9da15ea27a3.jpg

You're not seeing what is being illustrated, Rat. Think about it for a minute, I'm guessing it will come to you sooner or later...

I know what I'm seeing. Another photo during construction. That's why the North Tower antenna is so short, because what's in the picture is only the support structure. And I'll bet the protrusions on the South Tower roof are the bases for the kangaroo cranes. The cranes themselves would probably bee seen if the picture hadn't been overpixilated when it was modified by the person who used MS Paint to draw on it.

I thought we were having a photo contest.......

Anyway looks like about the same occupancy as those buildings around them.........

Doesn't look all that empty to me...........

Just as an aside, it was fun when Christophera used the same picture to "prove" the towers had cores made out of concrete.

The agents have been proven wrong with one simple photo showing that any columns could not have been full length.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

The light coming through would show columns and there are none. They would have to be interuppted if they existed.

How does the light go through when the hall is not aligned with the sunrise?

It reflects off the inside of the concrete core which is aligned long axis east/west.

Why does the light come through on the right down low and on the left near the top?

The offset of the hallways reversed at skylobbies. The upper has direct sunlight diaganal throught the east hall opening and the north openings. The lower is reflected when the hall offste is south of center.

Damn, I miss that crazy CT bastard. I hope he's doing well, wherever he went to.

Forum List

Back