9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

There is supposed evidence of nuclear fission....

Got a link to that "fact?" :cuckoo:

I would imagine the precipitous rise of cancers among Ground Zero workers would provide some of the evidence you seek.

FDNY Study Confirms Rise in Cancer After 9/11 - Firehouse

I believe that the cancer rate is up among the rescue and recovery workers. But not from some hidden Nuclear explosion...

Nukes have a distinct cloud when fired.....

I would imagine the precipitous rise of cancers among Ground Zero workers would provide some of the evidence you seek.

I believe that the cancer rate is up among the rescue and recovery workers. But not from some hidden Nuclear explosion...

When you say 'distinct cloud' could you be a little more specific?

When you say 'distinct cloud' could you be a little more specific?

No not really, would you like to see a nuclear explosion? I promise you will never forget it.....

When did you see one Ollie? (YouTube doesn't count)
Never claimed that I had.
This implies that you had:
No not really, would you like to see a nuclear explosion? I promise you will never forget it.....
You know what "implies" means right?

You really do not want to play word games with me. I have this tendency to just neg and forget stupidity. Do you know what a nuclear explosion looks like? Have you seen one on the boob tube? Of course you have and so has every other adult in the country. Will you ever forget what one looks like? I'll take a wild guess here and say no you won't. Now would you like to see one up front and personal? I have set off 3 simulated nukes. And you know what? They look like the real thing, only on a much smaller scale. It's something you learn in some parts of the military.

And I'm not implying a damned thing........

There's a typical CT stretch. Do you have a link which connects the increase in cancer to a 9/11 nuclear attack on the WTC, Princess? :D
Everything that SAYIT doesn't understand or is afraid of he'll refer to as a "CT Stretch".
Study Points to WTC Cancer Link - WSJ.com
Firefighters who worked at Ground Zero are 19% more likely to have cancer than their colleagues who did not work at the site, according to newly published research that could pave the way for government payments to those suffering from some types of cancer.

Never claimed that I had.
This implies that you had:
You know what "implies" means right?
You really do not want to play word games with me. I have this tendency to just neg and forget stupidity. Do you know what a nuclear explosion looks like? Have you seen one on the boob tube? Of course you have and so has every other adult in the country. Will you ever forget what one looks like? I'll take a wild guess here and say no you won't. Now would you like to see one up front and personal? I have set off 3 simulated nukes. And you know what? They look like the real thing, only on a much smaller scale. It's something you learn in some parts of the military.

And I'm not implying a damned thing........
Neg and Forget eh? More like "Forget" for you. If you had set off "Simulated Nukes" then you should have stated that in your post. Was that intentional or did you "forget"?

And don't get all pissy with me when I question your posts old man, that's the whole point of a Discussion Board.

Don't like it? Stop posting.

There's a typical CT stretch. Do you have a link which connects the increase in cancer to a 9/11 nuclear attack on the WTC, Princess? :D
Everything that SAYIT doesn't understand or is afraid of he'll refer to as a "CT Stretch".
Firefighters who worked at Ground Zero are 19% more likely to have cancer than their colleagues who did not work at the site, according to newly published research that could pave the way for government payments to those suffering from some types of cancer.

Hey shit for brains, your link does not link any radioactivity to this study..... Maybe you should read and understand things better before you make an ass out of yourself....

Let me know if you have anything half way intelligent to add...

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
There is supposed evidence of nuclear fission....

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
Got a link to that "fact?"

Quote: Originally Posted by GuyPinestra

Of course you fail to connect the increased cancer rates with your alleged 9/11 nuclear attack on the WTC.
I hope you at some time had something other than your monumental stupidity to offer here because whatever it was is gone.

Here's what the USGS found in the dust of the Trade Center...

Strontium, Barium, Thorium, Cerium, Lanthanum, Yttrium and other elements were discovered in the dust and are characteristic fission products of Uranium. Even some Uranium was present in significant amounts.

Now where did all that radioactive shit come from?

Hey shit for brains, your link does not link any radioactivity to this study..... Maybe you should read and understand things better before you make an ass out of yourself....

Let me know if you have anything half way intelligent to add...
Hey KFC Ollie (still eating), what does Radiation do to a Human?

It causes Cancers.

9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers ?Off the Scale? | Veterans Today
In 2007, doctors at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, which monitors World Trade Center rescue workers, noted blood cancers like multiple myeloma, which normally strikes in the 60s or 70s, were being found in relatively young officers.
Here's a little hint for KFC Ollie (Still Eating): Blood Cancers aren't caused by Concrete and Steel "rubbing together".

Forum List

Back