911 Anniversary--are we safer now?

Lets ask

bilde

Ms Christina West

She was brutalized by jihadists in the Tallahassee PD

Lets ask her about what she thinks about American Exceptionalism

OP-Well we WOULD be safer with a more competent gov't, but W DID produce hundreds of thousands of jihadists, so it's hard to say- and BTW things are also more difficult in the Pub Great World Recession- many thanks for a-hole Pubs obstructing a recovery and fear mongering everything Obama tries to do...a disgrace in and out of power, hater dupes.

Things ARE getting better, just slowly thanks to Pubs...

Lets ask

bilde

Ms Christina West

She was brutalized by jihadists in the Tallahassee PD

Lets ask her about what she thinks about American Exceptionalism

I humbly apologize and stand corrected. It seems that 9/11 was just that start of wide scale terror attacks on American soil. Ones that the people of this country have no control to stop. :mad:

Anyone who thinks 911 was anything but a demonic, Muslime attack on the USA is a complete moron. Security protects us from these vile maggots on a daily basis. They are monsters and should be deported. No more Muslimes in the USA!

942983_248544681937241_185614558_n.png

182911_248501675274875_403228184_n.png

We can do this all month if you like. :eusa_whistle:

You dishonor the memory of all the innocent people who died on 9/11 with your conspiracy trash. How dare you poke fun at it?

I've gone over this with many kooks like you, many times. The overriding questions that always come up when some idiot like you says "9/11 was an inside job" is:

How do you keep so many people quiet? Do you know how many people in the US government you would have to mobilize to pull that off? Answer: You don't. It is humanly impossible to keep that many people quiet. You sir are a verifiable nutcase.

Last edited:

Maggots like you who are so prideful and arrogant that they refuse to give up any of their "rights" even when it means national security, should move back to the Middle East. You are the scourge of America. We don't like, want, or need your ilk here. Go the fck away.
That Patriot Act that all you liberals despise so much prevented TWO hits on Obama. I don't like him but I would never wish any harm on him, you godless, mindless, fcking fcks. :mad:

bush_saving_your_a.jpg

I don't hate Muslimes for being Muslime: I hate the ones who support terrorism (most of them!) This country has been taken over by criminal aliens who demand rights, housing, medical, dental, welfare, jobs, education etc and Hussein complies for votes. Muslimes are demanding Sharia Law, elected their fellow Muslimes to Congress, the Senate and then finally the White House. Blacks/gangs have taken over many cities and reduced neighborhoods to ghettos. Liberals voted Santa Claus into office. Get your head out of the sand. This is not your grandma's America anymore.

Jews vote Jews into office in the Senate, the House, and tried the White House too.

they demand cities and towns respect and enforce their religious laws.

is that a problem for you too?

Jews vote Jews into office in the Senate, the House, and tried the White House too.they demand cities and towns respect and enforce their religious laws.is that a problem for you too?

Jews aren't killing us any time they feel like it/get a jones for a jihad. Muslimes are demonic. Jews are God's Chosen People. And you are a fcking idiot.

Forum List

Back