911 facts no theories

I'm still waiting to see some physical evidence. Anything that would actually stand up in court.

Haven't seen anything offered except some dust...... :lol::lol::lol:

no, you posted complete BULLSHIT

Mr. DiveCon:

The people who read this thread will be able to make their own opinions about science, engineering and the role of evidence. I am writing for them ... not you.

I am sure some who come later will agree with you, but since all you can do is use foul language to counter hard science, your arguments seem quite weak.

I will request that Mr. EOTS please refrain from ad-hominum attacks and stick to observable science, engineering and evidence. Such personal attacks make it harder for people, such as Mr. DiveCon, to ppause and reassess everything that has been learned.

If you observe enough data you will soon observe the evidence that that Mr Divecon regardless of your approach will never pause or reassess and will consistently claim that he has explained or supplied answers that he never has in a flailing attempt to hide his inability to do so...true story

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to see some physical evidence. Anything that would actually stand up in court.

Haven't seen anything offered except some dust...... :lol::lol::lol:

the evidence that the the NIST reports and 9/11 commissions reports failed to determine the cause of the collapses of the towers and wtc 7 would stand up in court if you can get it there

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU[/ame]

Wow, we've talked about the intercept to death. Not sure what they mean by the crime scene being tampered with, were we not supposed to try to rescue and then recover the bodies? And What did the military lie about?

i've tried that with people like you years ago
it never works
i've decided not to waste my time with it but to just ridicule you fucking morons for the morons you are
you claim to want the truth, but every time you guys get caught LYING
and what you guys post as FACTS never are
you claim science, but none of what you post actually is

and actually, most people think you guys are fucking NUTZ and just ignore your shit

From Wikipedia:

"Galileo's championing of Copernicanism was controversial within his lifetime, when a large majority of philosophers and astronomers still subscribed to the geocentric view that the Earth is at the centre of the universe. After 1610, when he began publicly supporting the heliocentric view, which placed the Sun at the centre of the universe, he met with bitter opposition from some philosophers and clerics, and two of the latter eventually denounced him to the Roman Inquisition early in 1615. In February 1616, although he had been cleared of any offence, the Catholic Church nevertheless condemned heliocentrism as "false and contrary to Scripture", and Galileo was warned to abandon his support for it—which he promised to do. When he later defended his views in his most famous work, Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems, published in 1632, he was tried by the Inquisition, found "vehemently suspect of heresy," forced to recant, and spent the rest of his life under house arrest."

Today, it is those (clerics) who argued against science (as espoused by Galileo) that we say "what were they thinking?" And since you seem to be arguing against science ... well your legacy is likely to be the same ... "what were they thinking?"

i've tried that with people like you years ago
it never works
i've decided not to waste my time with it but to just ridicule you fucking morons for the morons you are
you claim to want the truth, but every time you guys get caught LYING
and what you guys post as FACTS never are
you claim science, but none of what you post actually is

and actually, most people think you guys are fucking NUTZ and just ignore your shit

From Wikipedia:

"Galileo's championing of Copernicanism was controversial within his lifetime, when a large majority of philosophers and astronomers still subscribed to the geocentric view that the Earth is at the centre of the universe. After 1610, when he began publicly supporting the heliocentric view, which placed the Sun at the centre of the universe, he met with bitter opposition from some philosophers and clerics, and two of the latter eventually denounced him to the Roman Inquisition early in 1615. In February 1616, although he had been cleared of any offence, the Catholic Church nevertheless condemned heliocentrism as "false and contrary to Scripture", and Galileo was warned to abandon his support for it—which he promised to do. When he later defended his views in his most famous work, Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems, published in 1632, he was tried by the Inquisition, found "vehemently suspect of heresy," forced to recant, and spent the rest of his life under house arrest."

Today, it is those (clerics) who argued against science (as espoused by Galileo) that we say "what were they thinking?" And since you seem to be arguing against science ... well your legacy is likely to be the same ... "what were they thinking?"
except in this case, its you troofer morons that are the flat earthers

except in this case, its you troofer morons that are the flat earthers

Mr. DiveCon and anybody else:

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth is looking for technicaly competent people to discuss the evidence surrounding the destruction of the World Trade Center, and specifically, the problems in the NIST reports. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth wants to discuss this in a public forum such as radio shows, television shows, town hall events, congressional hearings, etc.

We can't find any.

You will probably say ... "they wouldn't want to waste their time." But an engineer that is shown to be technically competent is good advertisement. Remember, if it would be such a slam dunk, there would be lines of them to debate representatives of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

We can't find any.

I will ask you .... or anyone else reading this ... to ask your engineer friends if they (or other engineers they know) would be willing to discuss the physical destruction of the three WTC skyscrapers in a public venue. No who-dun-it or why ... just the engineering. If they agree, have them contact us at AE911Truth.org

If we "troofer morons" were truly incompetent, it would be easy. But with over 1350 Architects and Engineers agreeing with the evidence for Controlled Demolition we are on solid ground.

Yeah ... I'm guessing 100 times more.

Mr. SFC Ollie:

About 1 percent seems about right. That is still a lot of credentialed people willing to stand up, be vetted and verified, and stand up to the ridicule of people like yourself (to be called 'twoofers.')

So what about starting a petition of "Archictects and Engineers for the Fire and Structural Trama induced Failure of the WTC Buildings."

See how many will actually stand up with their credentials for that one. Then we will know who to contact about ublic debates.

Yeah ... I'm guessing 100 times more.

Mr. SFC Ollie:

About 1 percent seems about right. That is still a lot of credentialed people willing to stand up, be vetted and verified, and stand up to the ridicule of people like yourself (to be called 'twoofers.')

So what about starting a petition of "Archictects and Engineers for the Fire and Structural Trama induced Failure of the WTC Buildings."

See how many will actually stand up with their credentials for that one. Then we will know who to contact about ublic debates.

They have nothing to prove. The official reports have spoken for the vast majority. Even though some may disagree with some points in those reports, the Overwhelming majority believe all the main points are correct. As do I.

yeah ... I'm guessing 100 times more.
well, they claim over 1300, and i'm making a rough guess that there are over 1 million in the us alone, let alone those international that all disagree with them

really... How about you find 100 then and post them....instead of guessing
it would be a waste of time
you have your religion, you will still hold onto it regardless of any facts presented

yeah ... I'm guessing 100 times more.
well, they claim over 1300, and i'm making a rough guess that there are over 1 million in the us alone, let alone those international that all disagree with them

so we are figuring they have less than 1%. Maybe less than .1% sounds about right.

only a fool would think that the number of professionals signing a petition and making a public statement does not represent the entire number and that no statement can not be taken as an affirmation of the official explanation...but i am sure you are well aware of that and just choose not to recognize it

really... How about you find 100 then and post them....instead of guessing
it would be a waste of time
you have your religion, you will still hold onto it regardless of any facts presented

yes the old waste of time line again...weakling

Comment #5: "Tell us your story about how they wired 220 floors for controlled demolition without anybody noticing."
Answer: I don't know who, what, why and how. All I know is that the official story is WRONG and we need a new, comprehensive and truthful investigation. The current engineering report by NIST is Fradulent. I do know that a new management team took over two months beore 9/11 and they had the ability to change security protocols and grant 'badges' to whomever. Turned $125 million int 5.6 Billion through insurance policies. Can't say they did it, but they should be asked some hard questions in a rigorous legal format.
So your answer is that it would have been impossible. I guess you shot yourself in the foot. I love when you morons do my job for me. "I don't know...BUT I DO KNOW THE OFFICIALS TORY IS WRONG". You sound like a God Damn fool.

See the "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth" web-site

No thanks.

See this website:

AE911Truth.INFO. Answering the questions of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Forum List

Back