911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man

Still waiting for PHOTOS of Osama in Saudi....

When will we get them????

LMFAO!!!

your source was the link I posted which I got from your post.

Treasonous Zionist Liar,

I posted THREE PHOTOS

You took the site from one of the photos that is the ZIONIST SPIN on the issue, a spin I never even looked at. The photos are the proof. The Zionist spin is as worthless as trying to find pictures of Bin Laden in Saudi Arabia, because he was never there...
So what if you posted 3 photos? They were all of the same guy who your own source proves is not bin Laden. Don’t you believe your own sources??

this one is not..

Yes it is, it is not an even angle, it is "down."

What are each standing on? How thick are their soles? Is Ossman bending his knees a bit?

You have no evidence whatsoever that Ziggy is "under" 6 feet....
You’re derangement worsens. That camera angle is right at about 90°. Both men are about the same height, which is evident by the horizontal beam behind their heads.

Both of them being about half a foot shorter than the real bin Laden was.

Osama was a much taller man.

Pictures from various ages and stages of his adult life prove tht

Then, by all means Jake, show us all these photos, especially those of "young" Osama growing up in Saudi.... except there aren't any such photos, since "Osama" never set foot in Saudi...
They have been posted over and over. Conspiracy theories are so fun to poke holes in. Sigh.

You think I’m Mossad??

Just about everyone here who is not a TRUTHER is a Mossad, Hence, you are either a Mossad or one of the dumbest life forms in the history of the universe, the pro-Israel Christian American who thinks W was something other than the worst Traitor in US history.
LOL

Dayam, you're one paranoid freakazoid. :cuckoo:

Then, by all means Jake, show us all these photos, especially those of "young" Osama growing up in Saudi.... except there aren't any such photos, since "Osama" never set foot in Saudi...
LOLOL

Osama bin Laden was Saudi. I'm pretty certain that implies he stepped for in Saudi Arabia at some point.

And check this out.... Osama bin Laden's Judo coach, holding up a photo of a young bin Laden, he says was taken in Saudi Arabia...

judo4_4.jpg

An undated photograph provided by Taiwanese judo coach Jimmy Wu shows Osama Bin Laden as a Judo student in Riyadh

Rare photos of a young Osama bin Laden - the 'Karate Kid'

judo5_5.jpg

An undated photograph provided by Taiwanese judo coach Jimmy Wu (2nd R) shows what Wu says is Osama Bin Laden (C, top) having a meal with fellow judo members in Riyadh.

Hey, ya know what? Maybe I am Mossad, but Mossad is so smart, I don't know it. I mean, how else could I have dug up those rare photos of a young bin Laden in Saudi Arabia?? :dunno:

That camera angle is right at about 90°.

You lie like a rabbi....

is not close to flat. The camera is clearly pointing UP. Col Ossman is behind Ziggy. Adjusting for the tilt of the camera from this angle, Ossman is taller, significantly taller.

LOLOL

Osama bin Laden was Saudi. I'm pretty certain that implies he stepped for in Saudi Arabia at some point.

And check this out.... Osama bin Laden's Judo coach, holding up a photo of a young bin Laden, he says was taken in Saudi Arabia...

judo4_4.jpg

An undated photograph provided by Taiwanese judo coach Jimmy Wu shows Osama Bin Laden as a Judo student in Riyadh

Rare photos of a young Osama bin Laden - the 'Karate Kid'

judo5_5.jpg

An undated photograph provided by Taiwanese judo coach Jimmy Wu (2nd R) shows what Wu says is Osama Bin Laden (C, top) having a meal with fellow judo members in Riyadh.

Hey, ya know what? Maybe I am Mossad, but Mossad is so smart, I don't know it. I mean, how else could I have dug up those rare photos of a young bin Laden in Saudi Arabia?? :dunno:

LMFAO!!!!

Osama was taught by a TAIWANESE judo coach... in Saudi.....

LOL!!!!

Not even close. Osama's nose is wider. The kid on the left's face is rounder and not as long.

NICE TRY....

Tried to load photo of "young Osama" next to "real Osama."

The face isn't close. The nose is different. The shape of the face is wrong.

That camera angle is right at about 90°.

You lie like a rabbi....

is not close to flat. The camera is clearly pointing UP. Col Ossman is behind Ziggy. Adjusting for the tilt of the camera from this angle, Ossman is taller, significantly taller.
You're deranged, remember?

That photo is from an angle where guy with the beard appears as if he might be taller.

But thankfully, we have this photo, which is taken at 90°...

zb_khyber_pass1.png

And then there's this one too, also taken at about 90°, also showing them to be of the same height...

Zb-kp3.jpg

Col Ossman is tilting/bending to see the gun. We do not see the floor, whether Ossman is bending at the knees, whether there is a small "step up" on which Ziggy is standing etc...

The final photo is again missing key variables....

Nice try.

In short, Zionist Traitors here hate these photos, they know "Osama" didn't learn from a Taiwanese judo coach IN SAUDI ARABIA...

and they know how much they made in 2001 investing in defense stocks...

Col Ossman is tilting/bending to see the gun. We do not see the floor, whether Ossman is bending at the knees, whether there is a small "step up" on which Ziggy is standing etc...

The final photo is again missing key variables....

Nice try.

In short, Zionist Traitors here hate these photos, they know "Osama" didn't learn from a Taiwanese judo coach IN SAUDI ARABIA...

and they know how much they made in 2001 investing in defense stocks...
LOLOL

I like how you think the 2 photos I reference reveal nothing to you because you can see neither the ground or their knees, yet you think.the angled photo you reference reveals the guy with the beard is taller -- even though you can see neither the ground nor their knees.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yet more evidence of just how fucking deranged you really are. :cuckoo:

And again, your own source proved that's not Osama bin Laden.

Angles matter

Someday you might understand that.

We have real photos of Col Ossman talking to Ziggy.

You have a kid who isn't Osama claiming to be trained in SAUDI by a TAIWANESE judo coach - no comment about language issues.....

Angles matter

Someday you might understand that.

We have real photos of Col Ossman talking to Ziggy.

You have a kid who isn't Osama claiming to be trained in SAUDI by a TAIWANESE judo coach - no comment about language issues.....
Of course, angles matter. That's why the one photo you refer to is meaningless because its angle is too far off of 90°

Bottom line, you can't refute the truth of those photos, that Osama bin Laden was really Col Tim Osman, Jew Mossad/CIA.

And even more pathetically, your Zionist heroes quickly tried to assemble some "evidence" bin Laden was actually in Saudi, which he never was. Too bad the kid you show clearly isn't him....

at least let the Mossad have 48 hours to PhotoShop some fraud next time!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line, you can't refute the truth of those photos, that Osama bin Laden was really Col Tim Osman, Jew Mossad/CIA.

And even more pathetically, your Zionist heroes quickly tried to assemble some "evidence" bin Laden was actually in Saudi, which he never was. Too bad the kid you show clearly isn't him....

at least let the Mossad have 48 hours to PhotoShop some fraud next time!!!!!!!!!!!
Deranged lunatic...

The burden of proof is on you to prove that is Osama bin Laden. You, citing a crazy nutjob, who happens to be you, doesn’t cut it. Saying, look! There’s a Muslim with a beard and a gun, doesn’t cut it.

And of course — once again ..... your own source proved that is not bin Laden.

:dance:

Forum List

Back