95% of all Republicans vowed to Skyrocket Inflation & Muslim Outreach

Bureau of Labor & Statistics Producer Price Index
WPU00000000_2464_1415022789107.gif

Now name the law that Republicans passed and Obama signed that caused this.

Another idiot who cant read a chart.
I am always amazed that when you post charts you think supports your view they actually refute your view. You need to bring these threads to your superiors' attention so they can take corrective action.
ROFL... yeah how does showing the price of sugar skyrocketing under Obama help the democrats? ROFL

Fact: 95% of all Republicans vowed to Skyrocket Inflation & Muslim Outreach! Sorry your TV shows have not educated you or kept you informed.

As soon as the Federal Reserve quits printing money to keep interest rates low, inflation will skyrocket.
The Federal Reserve does not "print" money. Your saying so reflects utter ignorance regarding monetary policy.

**FAIL**

Fact: 95% of all Republicans vowed to Skyrocket Inflation & Muslim Outreach! Sorry your TV shows have not educated you or kept you informed.

As soon as the Federal Reserve quits printing money to keep interest rates low, inflation will skyrocket.
The Federal Reserve does not "print" money. Your saying so reflects utter ignorance regarding monetary policy.

**FAIL**

When the Fed wants more FRNs, they instruct the BEP to print money.
Of course most of the money the Fed creates is created on a computer screen.

We do not increase the money supply by simply "creating money." We create debt that is subsequently sold to investors--because it represents an anticipated increase in the nation's wealth through productivity.

We do not increase the money supply by simply "creating money." We create debt that is subsequently sold to investors--because it represents an anticipated increase in the nation's wealth through productivity.

We do not increase the money supply by simply "creating money."

The Fed can increase the money supply by "creating money".

We create debt that is subsequently sold to investors--

The Fed does not create debt.

Why do you assume "we" means fed? If by we he meant the federal government his statements are correct. If by we he meant the fed your statements are correct.

Why do you assume "we" means fed? If by we he meant the federal government his statements are correct. If by we he meant the fed your statements are correct.

Since he was originally responding to a post that said the Fed printed money, I'll go with "he meant the Fed".

Since he was originally responding to a post that said the Fed printed money, I'll go with "he meant the Fed".
I hate it when people use pronouns that are not specifically ascribed.

What does "it" refer to here?

Me too.

"It" clearly refers to the act of people using pronouns that are not specifically ascribed. I used proper grammar. I'm not sure what confused you about my sentence.

"It" clearly refers to the act of people using pronouns that are not specifically ascribed. I used proper grammar. I'm not sure what confused you about my sentence.
Im yanking your chain. "I hate it when" is an English idiom. If you really wanted to be all college English you'd probably write "I hate the fact that...." But this is a message board so no problem.

Im yanking your chain. "I hate it when" is an English idiom. If you really wanted to be all college English you'd probably write "I hate the fact that...." But this is a message board so no problem.
I know... I was yanking yours back :)

Bush was a massive inflationary US dollar killing disaster. Most of my friends & family were buying gold to save their hard earned money from his inflation nightmare.

Gold went from about $273 in Jan 2001 to $1080 in Jan 2009 when Bush left office. It then proceeded to peak at about $1900 in Sep 2011 and closed at $1230 in Oct 2014. If you think it is related to inflation, Why the raise in price after Bush left office?
I hope your friends and relatives bought when Bush took office and sold on or before Sep 2011. If not they may be taking a beating.

You might want to read this article from Forbes.

"Gold has many uses, but as a hedge against inflation or a declining dollar, it’s a flop.

That’s the conclusion of an exhaustive article in the current issue of the Financial Analysts Journal, which examines six different explanations for why gold prices rise and fall. Authors Claude Erb and Campbell Harvey, a professor at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, conclude that the assumptions of most investors — that gold rises during times of inflation, or serves as a hedge against a collapsing dollar — don’t measure up. The most likely explanation for why gold prices go up is because gold prices are going up."

Gold Not Much Of A Hedge For Anything Unless You re A Centurion - Forbes
gold is always a good bet when tax cutting Big Spending Republican is in the Whitehouse. I sold when I saw the deficit spending falling. I made a shitload of tax free cash.

Bush was a massive inflationary US dollar killing disaster. Most of my friends & family were buying gold to save their hard earned money from his inflation nightmare.

Gold went from about $273 in Jan 2001 to $1080 in Jan 2009 when Bush left office. It then proceeded to peak at about $1900 in Sep 2011 and closed at $1230 in Oct 2014. If you think it is related to inflation, Why the raise in price after Bush left office?
I hope your friends and relatives bought when Bush took office and sold on or before Sep 2011. If not they may be taking a beating.

You might want to read this article from Forbes.

"Gold has many uses, but as a hedge against inflation or a declining dollar, it’s a flop.

That’s the conclusion of an exhaustive article in the current issue of the Financial Analysts Journal, which examines six different explanations for why gold prices rise and fall. Authors Claude Erb and Campbell Harvey, a professor at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, conclude that the assumptions of most investors — that gold rises during times of inflation, or serves as a hedge against a collapsing dollar — don’t measure up. The most likely explanation for why gold prices go up is because gold prices are going up."

Gold Not Much Of A Hedge For Anything Unless You re A Centurion - Forbes
gold is always a good bet when tax cutting Big Spending Republican is in the Whitehouse. I sold when I saw the deficit spending falling. I made a shitload of tax free cash.

When Bush was in office gold went from $273 to $1080 and you say you bought. The deficit didn't go down during the Bush administration, but stayed relatively stable. Once we had a one year deficit in excess of $1 trillion, the only way it could go is down. I would like to know how you made tax free cash. Most of us pay capital gains tax on our investments.

Gasoline prices were falling until Republicans took the House & Senate. Gasoline prices have been rising every since. Enjoy paying their inflation tax.

Forum List

Back