A bet with anti-gunners

Ban high capacity magazines......nobody needs them
What high capacity mags?

Reloads are risky in home defense situations. We need stansard mags, minimum. 30 rounds are standard.

Everything else you list is fine if you can enforce it.

Yo going to have 30 people invading your home?

Nope....but having to change a 10 round magazine while you are injured simply because an asshat doesn't like you having more than 10 bullets is just stupid...law abiding citizens need as much ammo during an attack as they can carry......

What high capacity mags?

Reloads are risky in home defense situations. We need stansard mags, minimum. 30 rounds are standard.

Nope....but having to change a 10 round magazine while you are injured simply because an asshat doesn't like you having more than 10 bullets is just stupid...law abiding citizens need as much ammo during an attack as they can carry......
We should put him in a plane and make him fly 100 miles with just enough fuel for 100 miles (and only if flown with perfect efficiency). He's OK if we die if we don't have 100% accuracy, so he should be OK if he dies because he fails to fly a plane with 100% efficiency.

WHICH ARE FUCKING IRRELEVANT, YOU RETARD!!!
The argument is that guns don't kill people as they are inanimate. As are nukes. I'm pleased to see you've finally seen the inanimate argument is bullshit, you dumb fuck rightard. How long has it taken you?

Nobody is saying it is OK for a private citizen to own a device that could take out entire regions of a country.
I do believe you're saying it is okay for a private citizen to own devices that can take out schools or crowds. That you're happy to pay the cost of your freedoms in other people's lives is why you have the high rate of mass shootings you do.

I said they require a HUMAN to activate. No? So, what are they if guns aren't inanimate objects? Do they have will, and intent. Are they able to operate by themselves?
They're like nukes, objects that need to be regulated.

They ARE regulated. Highly regulated. But they are NOTHING like nukes.
The are not highly regulated in America. Your sacred 2nd sees to that.
I can't see how you can't accept that.
The same blockage that accepts citizens easily owning devices that can massacre schools or crowds I guess.
They are like nukes in that they are inanimate objects that are weapons.

The same blockage that accepts citizens easily owning devices that can massacre schools or crowds I guess.

We have over 22,000 laws regulating, and restricting firearms in the U.S. You are not being rational. Equating personal firearms with Nukes is like equating your car with a Saturn V rocket, or worse. Wow, you are really off the rails.

Not when the argument is made that guns are inanimate objects so can't/don't need to be regulated
They don't. Not because they are inanimate, but because fuck you, it is an inalienable right. You are fucking over millions to control the one, which is unlikely to be effective.

And, nukes are irrelevant because when I last I checked, they cost about $150 million a piece, if you can round up the materials, scientists, equipment, housing, and trigger devices.

That is how you make an argument., not whatever the fuck you were failing to do.

They ARE regulated. Highly regulated. But they are NOTHING like nukes.

But nukes are not in common use for defense. That's what the court ruled. The second amendment protects weapons of common use.

Nobody is saying it is OK for a private citizen to own a device that could take out entire regions of a country.
I do believe you're saying it is okay for a private citizen to own devices that can take out schools or crowds. That you're happy to pay the cost of your freedoms in other people's lives is why you have the high rate of mass shootings you do.

Not much you can do to stop it, is there?

What high capacity mags?

Anybody who is not a total retard knows that real CQB situations rarely result in one shot, one kill ratios.
But the more shots you can get off, the more kills you are capable of

Forum List

Back