A Challenge For Unbelievers (Impossible Challenge)

That doesn't answer my question. I'll try again, from a different angle: do you think the will of the majority should always prevail? I don't.

Yes and I am answering your question. You're just not listening.

I was listening. Just hoping I was "hearing" wrong. Sounds like you're every bit the 'majoritarian' that Democrats are. Too bad.

Whatever. Obviously you don't know how an election works. :rolleyes: (Or how it's supposed to work anyways.)

Whatever. Obviously you don't know how an election works. :rolleyes: (Or how it's supposed to work anyways.)
I just realized I'm not actually talking about this on your level. I was referring to the general nature of majority rule and how it fits into our Constitutional republic. Apologies.

I just realized I'm not actually talking about this on your level. I was referring to the general nature of majority rule and how it fits into our Constitutional republic. Apologies.

Like I said before,.. whatever. :rolleyes:

You don't win court challenges based on hearsay or the number of people who believe a particular statement.

True, but just because people don't want to hear the evidence doesn't mean it isn't there.

If you believe that the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Prove it. Prove there wasn't any fraud,.. but the answer because they said there wasn't any isn't an answer. I doubt anybody is going to be able to do this let alone listen to me. :rolleyes: (I was inspired by another thread to make this topic.)
Proof is we have 81mil stupid people. You really believe that Lesh Otis Mayfield Moonglow IM2 are an anomaly? LOL

I wish that were the case

Some of the judges were practically begging for Trumps lawyer to come up with real evidence.
This is what their cases looked like:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

If you believe that the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Prove it. Prove there wasn't any fraud,.. but the answer because they said there wasn't any isn't an answer. I doubt anybody is going to be able to do this let alone listen to me. :rolleyes: (I was inspired by another thread to make this topic.)
Simply because right-wingers are known false-witness bearing practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge). Y'all can't prove it happened in the first place. Simply proclaiming it doesn't make it true.

Forum List

Back