A Challenge For Unbelievers (Impossible Challenge)

Sorry...none of that shit means anything.

Trump was uniquely unpopular
Nobody turned out Democrats like Trump.

Since 2016 Trump and Republicans did nothing but lose. They lost the House, the Presidency and finaly the Senate and still they don't get it.

Yeah. I definitely don't read all your posts. But demanding that someone prove a negative is the mark of a true moron.

My point was since I already know it can't be proven then we have more to back us up with our beliefs than you do. To see the evidence all you have to do is look at the voting numbers, this old geezer,.. and what the crowd is busy chanting.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
My point was since I already know it can't be proven then we have more to back us up with our beliefs than you do. To see the evidence all you have to do is look at the voting numbers, this old geezer,.. and what the crowd is busy chanting.

I've looked at the numbers, looked at the evidence. And I've concluded the Trumpsters are childish morons.

Oh, so now all you have to do is listen to the sound of a crowd and that is construed as evidence. Last night at the Astros game I heard the crowd yelling "Astros are number and are gonna win." They lost 7-0. However, according to your logic, because the crowd were chanting the Astros are gonna win, they won.

More evidence of Deplorable dumbfuckery and who supports the Orange Muppet...

Nobody turned out Democrats like Trump.

Since 2016 Trump and Republicans did nothing but lose. They lost the House, the Presidency and finaly the Senate and still they don't get it.
However, Biden was the wrong choice, too. Dems are just as dumb IMO. They could have chosen a much better, stronger candidate, but they were too scared to. Biden is going to cost them the mid terms. What is even scarier, he might actually give Trump a second wind. If that happens, the US is absolutely fucked.

Oh, so now all you have to do is listen to the sound of a crowd and that is construed as evidence. Last night at the Astros game I heard the crowd yelling "Astros are number and are gonna win." They lost 7-0. However, according to your logic, because the crowd were chanting the Astros are gonna win, they won.

More evidence of Deplorable dumbfuckery and who supports the Orange Muppet...

Ballgames aren't won by elections though and aren't decided by the people.

Ballgames aren't won by elections though and aren't decided by the people.
Yes, PEOPLE. 160+ million of them and those crowds make up only a tiny precentage of them.

If you can't stand Trump you don't go to some vanilla politician's ho-hum speeches, you go straight to the voting booth.

Yes, PEOPLE. 160+ million of them and those crowds make up only a tiny precentage of them.

You don't elect a team to win a ballgame it's entirely based upon skill of the teams playing against each other. So it's irrelevant.

You don't elect a team to win a ballgame it's entirely based upon skill of the teams playing against each other. So it's irrelevant.
I've agreed, but explained to you that crowds at political events are just a tiny sample out of 160+ million people, 99% of whom probably have never gone to any political rally in their life, so obviously that is a piss poor indicator.

I do like the "unbelievers" characterization. It underlines just how much this is a cult - a religious movement. Facts don't matter to Trumpsters. Just faith.

I've agreed, but explained to you that crowds at political events are just a tiny sample out of 160+ million people, 99% of whom probably have never gone to any political rally in their life, so obviously that is a piss poor indicator.

Okay, if you want to take that route so does that mean Biden supporters don't go to rallies at all? (Not like he ever really had any or campaigned.)

Not by how big your bucket of tears is.

Or how much shit Biden's diaper is full of?

Forum List

Back