A challenge to our liberals re: the “crime” the NY County DA may indict Trump on.

ADDITIONAL QUESTION for our Liberals:

On what date was the alleged “crime” committed?
They probably can’t tell you brother. Many of these folks very much unfortunately believe every single thing the left media tells him. All the meanwhile Our economy is horrible the home prices are extremely high the interest rates are way way too high on home mortgage loans when they were three times less under Donald Trump.

And look at the recent bank runs. How the Silicon Valley Bank failed… the second largest bank fail in American history.

That’s the thing that gets me the most. Knowing that the prices of groceries have skyrocketed and yet the people who hate Trump apparently don’t care about it or they are happily shopping at the dollar store for food

They probably can’t tell you brother. Many of these folks very much unfortunately believe every single thing the left media tells him. All the meanwhile Our economy is horrible the home prices are extremely high the interest rates are way way too high on home mortgage loans when they were three times less under Donald Trump.

And look at the recent bank runs. How the Silicon Valley Bank failed… the second largest bank fail in American history.

That’s the thing that gets me the most. Knowing that the prices of groceries have skyrocketed and yet the people who hate Trump apparently don’t care about it or they are happily shopping at the dollar store for food
You're an idiot.

I doubt they have any claim for falsifying business records.

You clearly don't know wtf you are talking about.

Payments to Stormy were falsely filed as legal services. Cohen paid her personally and then Trump Co. was paying him off for it.

Why don't you just stop running your mouth and wait for charges? Your musings here will just look foolish once they do.

Last edited:
...or we can just wait for the charges.

Crazy idea, I know.
/——/ That’s the OP’s point, what charges? If Trump killed someone, robbed a bank, sold drugs, we’d all know about it. But, paying off a hooker 7 years ago is all you clowns have, well, that’s pretty pathetic.

Well what hes mainly being investigated in New York fraud. He gave banks insurance companies and other organizations false information in order yo trick them into giving him and his company better deals on loans, insurance premiums, etc.

And yes, that is a crime.

He's been accused of banking fraud, insurance fraud, tax evasion (because he gave false information to state the NY state revenue department, and several other crimes.

And the NY AG is treating his company zs a criminal enterprise. They are seeking to ban the company from operating in NY and ban Trump from owning or operating a company in NY.

This means that Trump eould have to selling all of his non-Private assets in NY including Trump Tower, Since the building is technically not owned by him but by his company and the company leases out his apartments to him. Or he would be forced to transfer the whole tower to himself as a personal holding and pay property taxes on it.

Last edited:
You clearly don't know wtf you are talking about.
I’m not the one who is out of the loop, Auntie. That’s you.
Payments to Stormy were falsely filed as legal services.
Proof? Evidence? Link? With whom were any such document(s) “filed?” And where is your evidence that he wasn’t simply paying scumbag liar now disbarred lawyer a fee for legal services rendered?
Cohen paid her personally and then Trump Co. was paying him off for it.
Well, that’s certainly a claim. Plaintiffs often get paid for signing non disclosure agreements, however.
Why don't you just stop running your mouth and wait for charges? Your musings here will just look foolish once they do.
The day I want advice from a
moron, like you, is a day that we ll never arrive.

And what we are waiting for is not just to see what “the” charges “are.” As is typical of imbeciles such as you, you base your assertions on matters which haven’t been established. He may very well get indicted. But then again, maybe common sense will prevail.

Last edited:
I’m not the one who is out of the loop, Auntie. That’s you.

Proof? Evidence? Link? With whom were any such document(s) “filed?” And where is your evidence that he wasn’t simply paying scumbag liar now disbarred lawyer a fee for legal services rendered?

Well, that’s certainly a claim. Plaintiffs often get paid for signing non disclosure agreements, however.

The day I want advice from a
moron, like you, is a day that we ll never arrive.

And what we are waiting for is not just to see what “the” charges “are.” As is typical of imbeciles such as you, you base your assertions on matters which haven’t been established. He may very well get indicted. But then again, maybe common sense will prevail.

Well you claim you are not "out of the loop"....but then you post shit that clearly shows you don't even know basic publicly available facts of the matter.

But no prob, keep running your idiot mouth.

Last edited:
Well you claim you are not "out of the loop"....but then you post shit that clearly shows you don't even know basic publicly available facts of the matter.

No Auntie. I pointed out that YOU are the one who is out of the loop.
But no prob, keep running your idiot mouth.
It’s more entertaining to watch you post your imbecility. 😂

For anti-Trumpers - myself included - I think a good answer is...

"Who cares? So long as the indictment is righteous and can be made to stick and constitutes a felony that disqualifies him as President, it's all good."

But I'll venture a guess that we will be looking at things like Perjury, Conspiracy, Wire Fraud, etc.

Perhaps Teflon Don can NOT shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and get away with it, after all?

Couldn't happen to a nicer modern-day Benedict Arnold... :clap:
But Biden and Clinton and Obama sure can.

The "falsifying business records" charge is a slam dunk. But that's just a misdemeanor.
They want him for committing that offense in order to cover up another crime, which is a felony.

And that you outsmarted the DA..it's cool, the error has been corrected.
Not yet. And since we don’t even know what charges the DA is planning to instruct the grand jury on, my expressed question hasn’t been answered yet at all.

The fantasy world of Farty doesn’t seem to admit reality in.

Not yet. And since we don’t even know what charges the DA is planning to instruct the grand jury on, my expressed question hasn’t been answered yet at all.

The fantasy world of Farty doesn’t seem to admit reality in.
Yes, your error on the statute of limitations was corrected. It's all good son, we're on the same page, now. You're welcome.

Falsifying business records is the safe bet.

Yes, your error on the statute of limitations was corrected.
I didn’t make any error as to the statute of limitations. Hell, you were too ignorant to even cite the law you mistakenly alluded to.

I was happy to educate you and correct your error, you simpleton.
It's all good son, we're on the same page,
No ma’am. Your still stuck on the wrong page and you’re also stuck on stupid.
now. You're welcome

For what? For your endless stream of errors and lies? :cuckoo:
Falsifying business records is the safe bet.
It’s a stupid bet. You insist on ignoring the statute of limitations. It’s five years, Poo Poo. That time frame already passed. So, apparently, you’re banking on an unlikely interpretation of the law in conjunction with the COVID executive order which tolled the statute (but the effect of which is in dispute).

You already ignorantly relied on the statutory provision for a suspect who had moved out of state (but you ignored the word “continually,” since you’re ignorant on the law and on statutory construction).

Everyone saw it. It was pretty funny, since you are such a whiny dick.
Nobody saw it. Not even you since, as you know, it didn’t happen. You’re such a rancid twat.
And then you immediately do it again. 🤣
Impossible since I haven’t done it at all.

Is there some psychiatric explanation for your inability to be honest?

Nobody saw it. Not even you since, as you know, it didn’t happen. You’re such a rancid twat.

Impossible since I haven’t done it at all.

Is there some psychiatric explanation for your inability to be honest?
Hahaha

Poor guy

No, you didn't whine and cry your way to outsmarting the district attorney.

Sorry.

Forum List

Back