A closer look at the creation story

So you have no clue at all? Interesting.
I ignored your question. Pay attention!
That’s why I won.
You didn't win anything but your daily episode of self fellation. In fact, you seem completely unable even to state your argument.

This is because you dont actually have any argument. You are a fraud.
But I did win. You just don't realize it yet. You read these accounts like they were written yesterday. Instead of reading them for what they are which is how ancient man captured and passed down important information. The only means at their disposal was to pass down these accounts orally from generation to generation.
The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 800 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if you start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

You have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. You shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. You read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make yourself feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom. You read these accounts with extreme bias and prejudice. Your only purpose is to confirm your bias. The only fraud here is you, brother.

But I did win. You just don't realize it yet. You read these accounts like they were written yesterday. Instead of reading them for what they are which is how ancient man captured and passed down important information. The only means at their disposal was to pass down these accounts orally from generation to generation.
The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 800 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if you start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

You have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. You shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. You read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make yourself feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom. You read these accounts with extreme bias and prejudice. Your only purpose is to confirm your bias. The only fraud here is you, brother.

No, those who take them literally and truthfully do that. I know they are poor, incorrect guesses by ignorant, semi literate fools.
So let me ask you again...

How do you believe ancient man passed down knowledge to the next generation?

What do you believe the account of the Tower of Babel is all about?

We both know you won't answer. Prove me wrong.

That’s why I won.
You didn't win anything but your daily episode of self fellation. In fact, you seem completely unable even to state your argument.

Just make your point. I am not your assistant.

Is your only point that these are allegory and silly fables not to be taken literally? Okay then, no argument against that from me. I'm the first one to point out that you are clinging to a book of iron aged nonsense.

That’s why I won.

Just make your point. I am not your assistant.

Is your only point that these are allegory and silly fables not to be taken literally? Okay then, no argument against that from me. I'm the first one to point out that you are clinging to a book of iron aged nonsense.
My point is that you have no response to the fact that ancient man passed down his knowledge orally for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. Or that they did so by telling stories that could be easily remembered. Or that your misuse of these accounts is intentional.

And...

that you can't even begin to explain the account of the Tower of Babel as a fairytale because it is literally ancient man's allegorical account of the historical migration from the cradle of civilization told in a manner that made it easier to remember and pass down.

My point is that you have no response to the fact that ancient man passed down his knowledge orally for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing.
That doesn't make sense. Why would I have a response to that? And how does whether or not an individual stranger has a response to something you say support any of your points? Ding, you're acting like a child.
it is literally ancient man's allegorical account of the historical migration from the cradle of civilization told in a manner that made it easier to remember and pass down.
I.E., a fairy tale. A fable. A Mother Goose rhyme, but written by dumber people.

My point is that you have no response to the fact that ancient man passed down his knowledge orally for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing.
That doesn't make sense. Why would I have a response to that? And how does whether or not an individual stranger has a response to something you say support any of your points? Ding, you're acting like a child.
it is literally ancient man's allegorical account of the historical migration from the cradle of civilization told in a manner that made it easier to remember and pass down.
I.E., a fairy tale. A fable. A Mother Goose rhyme, but written by dumber people.
No. A silly child would use phrases like, you're acting like a child, incorrect guesses by ignorant, semi literate fools, clinging to a book of iron aged nonsense, self fellation, pay attention, run of the mill ding quackery and you can slither out from under anything you say or imply. None of which are things an adult would say in the course of an adult conversation.

Not only did what I write make sense, you can't tell me how it didn't make sense. It should be self evident that ancient man used stories that were easy to remember to pass down important knowledge. They didn't have computers or printing presses. They used oral accounts to pass down knowledge from one generation to the next. These accounts needed to be easy to remember or key information would be lost. They did so by telling stories.

The great migration from the cradle of civilization was an actual historical event which was captured as the account in the Tower of Babel and was passed down orally for thousands of years before it was recorded in writing. There is your proof.

And when confronted with this proof rather than offering a plausible argument you dismiss it with child like glee by stating it's a fairy tale. A fable. A Mother Goose rhyme, but written by dumber people. And you think I am a child, right?

Can you tell me which rung you are operating on?

upload_2019-4-15_18-47-14.png

Supermen himself, the central figure, is not real. Just like the creation story, where the central figure(s) and events depicted aren't real.
But then there are stories like rip van winkle that are based on a real person who slept through the American revolution. Hyperbole is used only to emphasize a point, to teach something, not promote superstition.
Nobody can sleep that long, sheesh, it's a fictional story. Like your invisible god.

the guy inherited money, became a barfly, and went on a twenty year long drunken binge while everyone else chose sides and struggled through the revolution. When he finally woke up the world had changed.

You've been sleeping longer than that and your life ain't no fairy tale.
Still a fictional story, just like the creation story.

sure, but all fiction alludes to fact.

The talking serpent in the fairy tale may be a fictional character but it represents a religious deceiver that in reality infests every society like a plague of poisonous serpents. Multitudes have died once bitten. Thats a fact.

Haven't you noticed? Have you been sleeping your entire life away? Have you already been bitten and died?

Has anyone every tried to get you on your knees to take the flesh of an almighty yet edible mangod into your mouth? Have you ever gotten down on all fours in submission to a lie? Are you afraid of bacon? Do you seek nothingness?
It’s not fiction. It’s allegorical. You even allude to it as such.

Space and time really were created. Not fiction. Man is a product of that creation. Not fiction. Man really does know right from wrong. Not fiction. When man violates the concept of right and wrong he doesn’t abandon the concept. Not fiction. Man does rationalize he didn’t violate right. Not fiction.

We don't know what was before the BB, so don't know if time and space had already existed. Numbskull.

Genesis is fiction, so doesn't tell us anything.
The only way time and space can exist is if matter and energy exist. No matter, no energy, no time and space.
A universe may have existed before ours. We'll probably never be able to see back before our universe was created, so will never know.
And would have been created in the exact same manner as ours. So I am not sure what you think that means.
How do you know that it would be created in the exact same manner as ours? You don't, so don't be so stupid.
Why wouldn’t it?
Who knows?

But then there are stories like rip van winkle that are based on a real person who slept through the American revolution. Hyperbole is used only to emphasize a point, to teach something, not promote superstition.
Nobody can sleep that long, sheesh, it's a fictional story. Like your invisible god.

the guy inherited money, became a barfly, and went on a twenty year long drunken binge while everyone else chose sides and struggled through the revolution. When he finally woke up the world had changed.

The talking serpent in the fairy tale may be a fictional character but it represents a religious deceiver that in reality infests every society like a plague of poisonous serpents. Multitudes have died once bitten. Thats a fact.

Haven't you noticed? Have you been sleeping your entire life away? Have you already been bitten and died?

Has anyone every tried to get you on your knees to take the flesh of an almighty yet edible mangod into your mouth? Have you ever gotten down on all fours in submission to a lie? Are you afraid of bacon? Do you seek nothingness?

Space and time really were created. Not fiction. Man is a product of that creation. Not fiction. Man really does know right from wrong. Not fiction. When man violates the concept of right and wrong he doesn’t abandon the concept. Not fiction. Man does rationalize he didn’t violate right. Not fiction.
Space and time aren't mentioned in the bible. The bible doesn't know right from wrong. The bible sends man to burn in hell for disobeying it. Man thinks the bible is fiction. A lot of men have their own meaning of right and wrong.

The only way time and space can exist is if matter and energy exist. No matter, no energy, no time and space.
A universe may have existed before ours. We'll probably never be able to see back before our universe was created, so will never know.
And would have been created in the exact same manner as ours. So I am not sure what you think that means.
How do you know that it would be created in the exact same manner as ours? You don't, so don't be so stupid.
Why wouldn’t it?
Who knows?
Exactly which is why it would be the same. There is literally no reason why it would be any different.

Space and time aren't mentioned in the bible. The bible doesn't know right from wrong. The bible sends man to burn in hell for disobeying it. Man thinks the bible is fiction. A lot of men have their own meaning of right and wrong.
Creation is. Space and time were created. It literally had a beginning.

The earth and the Universe are billions of years old and is completely compatible with scripture.

What scripture and how much expertise do you have?
Genesis Chapters 1 and 2 is the allegorical account of creation and tells us that God created space and time and that man is a product of that creation.

Seems accurate to me.

The story of Genesis has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the beginning of the universe, space, time, the solar system, the earth, nor the first plants, animals, or humans..

Genesis is about the creation of the distinction between heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, by an extraterrestrial intelligence when law designed to instruct perplexed human beings to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death, was spoken into existence like a dividing light in a world that was without shape or form, astonishingly void, and covered in darkness for billions of years.
Hahaha, what a bunch of magical hooha...pass the crack pipe...
What is your background in science again?

He claims to have moved up to 7th grade, but was stuck in 4th. Then he grew up to become an adult and learned potty mouth, low brow internet atheism and evolution. It goes to show any dummy can learn the basics of the fantasies of evolution since anything can happen with invisible particles :04:.

Why wouldn’t it?
Who knows?
Exactly which is why it would be the same. There is literally no reason why it would be any different.
Because I say so. If it works for you...

You don't know that, stop pretending that you do.

You don't know that, stop pretending that you do.
Red shift, cosmic background radiation, 2nd law of thermodynamics and Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations say otherwise.

Why wouldn’t it?
Who knows?
Because I say so. If it works for you...
Actually what I am saying is that matter and energy would not be different. That matter and energy would be the same in any universe.

The ancient Jews and the early church fathers believed in the 1000 years is a day unto the Lord:

Forum List

Back