A closer look at the creation story

You mean the allegorical account of creation that was passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years?
yes, the myth in the religious text you love. That's the one! I'm glad you know it's fake.

As for debating the simple principle of creation: waste of time. Might as well debate whether or not unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.
How do you believe ancient man passed down history and other important knowledge 6000 years ago?

Text messages?
Ding, just make your point. I am not your assistant.
I already did.
You sure didnt. You asked me a question. Thats okay, i think everyone is used to you posting 50 times and saying nothing. Which, itself, says something.

You mean the allegorical account of creation that was passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years?
yes, the myth in the religious text you love. That's the one! I'm glad you know it's fake.

As for debating the simple principle of creation: waste of time. Might as well debate whether or not unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.
How do you believe ancient man passed down history and other important knowledge 6000 years ago?

Text messages?
I already did.
You sure didnt. You asked me a question. Thats okay, i think everyone is used to you posting 50 times and saying nothing. Which, itself, says something.
Asking the question you wouldn’t answer made my point better than I ever could.

Text messages?
I already did.
It made no point. You made no statement and no argument. This is just run of the mill ding quackery, by which you can slither out from under anything you say or imply.

But i am curious as to how a creation story with any truth in it was passed by word of mouth, considering the universe is 13.772 billion years older than the human race.

Text messages?
I already did.
It made no point. You made no statemwnt amd no argument. Tgis is just run of the mill ding quackery, by which you can slither out from under anything you say or imply.

But i am curious as to how a creation story with any truth in it was passed by word of mouth, considering the universe is 13.772 billion years older than the human race.
So you don’t know how ancient man passed down knowledge 6000 years ago?

Text messages?
I already did.
It made no point. You made no statement and no argument. This is just run of the mill ding quackery, by which you can slither out from under anything you say or imply.

Let me ask you this question. What do you believe the account of the Tower of Babel was all about?

Wrong. At the heart of the debate is whether spirit created the material world.
What a laughable pile of bullshit. At the heart of the debate is whether or not your particular, preferred magical fairy tale about creation is true. hint: it's not.

lol....

You need to read more carefully. Genesis is an allegorical account of the creation of heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, when law that instructs intelligent people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death was spoken into existence as a light to the nations when the world was without shape or form and void and darkness covered the face of the unknown and human beings, your knuckle dragging superstitious barbarian ancestors, were indistinguishable from the wild beats of the field, cattle, demons, ghouls, swine dogs, vultures, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, worms, maggots, creepy things that creep... and the lowest of the low, the magnificent and illustrious talking serpents.

Last edited:
What a laughable pile of bullshit. At the heart of the debate is whether or not your particular, preferred magical fairy tale about creation is true. hint: it's not.

lol....

You need to read more carefully. Genesis is an allegorical account of the creation of heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, when light that instructs intelligent people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death was spoken into existence as law and a beacon to the nations when the world was without shape or form and void when darkness covered the face of the unknown and human beings, your knuckle dragging superstitious barbarian ancestors, were indistinguishable from the wild beats of the field, cattle, demons, ghouls, swine dogs, vultures, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, worms, maggots, and creepy things that creep... and the lowest of the low, the illustrious talking serpents.
It’s really interesting that you claim to believe in God but won’t say if you believe God created space and time. What is even more interesting though is that you won’t say you believe he didn’t create space and time.

lol....

You need to read more carefully. Genesis is an allegorical account of the creation of heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, when light that instructs intelligent people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death was spoken into existence as law and a beacon to the nations when the world was without shape or form and void when darkness covered the face of the unknown and human beings, your knuckle dragging superstitious barbarian ancestors, were indistinguishable from the wild beats of the field, cattle, demons, ghouls, swine dogs, vultures, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, worms, maggots, and creepy things that creep... and the lowest of the low, the illustrious talking serpents.
It’s really interesting that you claim to believe in God but won’t say if you believe God created space and time. What is even more interesting though is that you won’t say you believe he didn’t create space and time.

You are really dense.

How could Genesis be an allegorical account passed down orally about an alleged event that happened 14 billion years ago?

Thats just about as stupid as stupid gets.

Genesis is an allegorical account of the creation of heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, about 6000 years ago when law that instructs intelligent people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death was spoken into existence as a light to the nations when the world was without shape or form and void and darkness covered the face of the deep, the unknown, and human beings, your knuckle dragging superstitious barbarian ancestors, were indistinguishable from the wild beats of the field, cattle, demons, sheep, goats, ghouls, swine, dogs, vultures, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, worms, maggots, creepy things that creep... and the lowest of the low, the magnificent and illustrious talking serpent, in other words, whatever species of bastard that filled your mind with irrational superstitious archaic lore to the point of uselessness.

Last edited:

lol....

You are really dense.

How could Genesis be an allegorical account passed down orally about an alleged event that happened 14 billion years ago?

Genesis is an allegorical account of the creation of heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, about 6000 years ago when law that instructs intelligent people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death was spoken into existence as a light to the nations when the world was without shape or form and void and darkness covered the face of the deep, the unknown, and human beings, your knuckle dragging superstitious barbarian ancestors, were indistinguishable from the wild beats of the field, cattle, demons, sheep, goats, ghouls, swine, dogs, vultures, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, worms, maggots, creepy things that creep... and the lowest of the low, the magnificent and illustrious talking serpent, in other words, whatever species of bastard that filled your mind with irrational superstitious archaic lore to the point of uselessness.
So, do you believe God created space and time?

lol....

You are really dense.

This thread is about talking a closer look at the creation story. Try it.

If you want to discuss whether God created space and time, ask an astrophysicist...or someone who gives a shit about what you think about the beginning of space and time..

Supermen himself, the central figure, is not real. Just like the creation story, where the central figure(s) and events depicted aren't real.
But then there are stories like rip van winkle that are based on a real person who slept through the American revolution. Hyperbole is used only to emphasize a point, to teach something, not promote superstition.
Nobody can sleep that long, sheesh, it's a fictional story. Like your invisible god.

the guy inherited money, became a barfly, and went on a twenty year long drunken binge while everyone else chose sides and struggled through the revolution. When he finally woke up the world had changed.

You've been sleeping longer than that and your life ain't no fairy tale.
Still a fictional story, just like the creation story.

sure, but all fiction alludes to fact.

The talking serpent in the fairy tale may be a fictional character but it represents a religious deceiver that in reality infests every society like a plague of poisonous serpents. Multitudes have died once bitten. Thats a fact.

Haven't you noticed? Have you been sleeping your entire life away? Have you already been bitten and died?

Has anyone every tried to get you on your knees to take the flesh of an almighty yet edible mangod into your mouth? Have you ever gotten down on all fours in submission to a lie? Are you afraid of bacon? Do you seek nothingness?
Casper the friendly ghost doesn't represent anything, and neither does that stupid talking snake.

The creation story is fictional. Reading anything more into it is delusional.

There is no doubt that space and time were created from nothing. There is no doubt that we are a product of that creation.

The only question is whether or not you will accept the possibility that there is something that transcends energy and matter outside of space and time.
We can't see back to the BB, so nobody knows what space and time came from. It could have been from a massive black hole exploding...

I accept different possibilities, but that doesn't make them fact. Not yet anyways, only when they are proven. Spirit hasn't been proven, let alone that it made our universe.

But then there are stories like rip van winkle that are based on a real person who slept through the American revolution. Hyperbole is used only to emphasize a point, to teach something, not promote superstition.
Nobody can sleep that long, sheesh, it's a fictional story. Like your invisible god.

the guy inherited money, became a barfly, and went on a twenty year long drunken binge while everyone else chose sides and struggled through the revolution. When he finally woke up the world had changed.

The talking serpent in the fairy tale may be a fictional character but it represents a religious deceiver that in reality infests every society like a plague of poisonous serpents. Multitudes have died once bitten. Thats a fact.

Haven't you noticed? Have you been sleeping your entire life away? Have you already been bitten and died?

Has anyone every tried to get you on your knees to take the flesh of an almighty yet edible mangod into your mouth? Have you ever gotten down on all fours in submission to a lie? Are you afraid of bacon? Do you seek nothingness?
Casper the friendly ghost doesn't represent anything, and neither does that stupid talking snake.

Casper teaches that grown ups don't understand, and the talking serpent story teaches that there are some really bad characters out there who will fuck up your mind for life without compunction if you are gullible or have no balls.

There's satan, legions of demons, the dead in hells keeping, vampires, werewolves, zombies, and ...my my grandpa, what big eyes you have!

lol....

You are really dense.

If you want to discuss whether God created space and time, ask an astrophysicist...or someone who gives a shit about what you think about the beginning of space and time..
This thread is about creation.

You claim to believe in the existence of God.

It’s a fair question. What is it that you believe God created.

Ancient man believe he created everything and that man is a product of that creation.

So, do you believe God created everything? Space and time is everything. Science tells us that space and time had a beginning. So do you believe God is responsible for that beginning?

Casper teaches that grown ups don't understand, and the talking serpent story teaches that there are some really bad characters out there who will fuck up your mind for life without compunction if you are gullible or have no balls.

There's satan, legions of demons, the dead in hells keeping, vampires, werewolves, zombies, and ...my my grandpa, what big eyes you have!
So you're putting Casper on the same level as your invisible god. Ya... ok. :biggrin:

lol....

You are really dense.

This thread is about creation.

You claim to believe in the existence of God.

It’s a fair question. What is it that you believe God created.

Ancient man believe he created everything and that man is a product of that creation.

So, do you believe God created everything? Space and time is everything. Science tells us that space and time had a beginning. So do you believe God is responsible for that beginning?
We don't know whether space and time existed before our universe. Doofus.

Forum List

Back