A closer look at the creation story

And yet the laws of nature not only predestined amino acids but beings which know and create.

Spirit is used to describe something which is wholly outside of our possibility of comprehension. Something which through inspection is beyond matter/energy.

The creation story is fictional. Reading anything more into it is delusional.

All fiction alludes to fact.

No it doesn't.

Definition of fiction
Something invented by the imagination or feigned specifically : an invented story

even an invented story is about something.
But not about something that's true, like the story of Superman.

Sure but in the story of superman the issues of right and wrong and the struggle between good and evil are played out. such things happen every day.

The other day IRL I ran into a joker who thinks that being a dick is hysterical. I call him bat boy. He is destined to be a star character in a future fairy tale read by children all over the world..

And if anyone ever doubts that he ever existed, you'll know better.

Last edited:

No it doesn't.

Definition of fiction
Something invented by the imagination or feigned specifically : an invented story

Sure but in the story of superman the issues of right and wrong and the struggle between good and evil are played out. such things happen every day.

The other day IRL I ran into a joker who thinks that being a dick is hysterical.
Supermen himself, the central figure, is not real. Just like the creation story, where the central figure(s) and events depicted aren't real.

No it doesn't.

Definition of fiction

The other day IRL I ran into a joker who thinks that being a dick is hysterical.
Supermen himself, the central figure, is not real. Just like the creation story, where the central figure(s) and events depicted aren't real.
But then there are stories like rip van winkle that are based on a real person who slept through the American revolution. Hyperbole is used only to emphasize a point, to teach something, not promote superstition.

Last edited:
No it doesn't.

Definition of fiction

But then there are stories like rip van winkle that are based on a real person who slept through the American revolution. Hyperbole is used only to emphasize a point, to teach something, not promote superstition.
Nobody can sleep that long, sheesh, it's a fictional story. Like your invisible god.

Nobody can sleep that long, sheesh, it's a fictional story. Like your invisible god.

the guy inherited money, became a barfly, and went on a twenty year long drunken binge while everyone else chose sides and struggled through the revolution. When he finally woke up the world had changed.

You've been sleeping longer than that and your life ain't no fairy tale.

the guy inherited money, became a barfly, and went on a twenty year long drunken binge while everyone else chose sides and struggled through the revolution. When he finally woke up the world had changed.

Still a fictional story, just like the creation story.

Still a fictional story, just like the creation story.

sure, but all fiction alludes to fact.

The talking serpent in the fairy tale may be a fictional character but it represents a religious deceiver that in reality infests every society like a plague of poisonous serpents. Multitudes have died once bitten. Thats a fact.

Haven't you noticed? Have you been sleeping your entire life away? Have you already been bitten and died?

Has anyone every tried to get you on your knees to take the flesh of an almighty yet edible mangod into your mouth? Have you ever gotten down on all fours in submission to a lie? Are you afraid of bacon? Do you seek nothingness?

Last edited:
Wrong. At the heart of the debate is whether spirit created the material world.

There is no doubt that space and time were created from nothing. There is no doubt that we are a product of that creation.

The only question is whether or not you will accept the possibility that there is something that transcends energy and matter outside of space and time.

What a laughable pile of bullshit. At the heart of the debate is whether or not your particular, preferred magical fairy tale about creation is true. hint: it's not.

What a laughable pile of bullshit. At the heart of the debate is whether or not your particular, preferred magical fairy tale about creation is true. hint: it's not.
You mean the allegorical account of creation that was passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years?

You mean the allegorical account of creation that was passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years?
yes, the myth in the religious text you love. That's the one! I'm glad you know it's fake.

As for debating the simple principle of creation: waste of time. Might as well debate whether or not unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.

yes, the myth in the religious text you love. That's the one! I'm glad you know it's fake.

As for debating the simple principle of creation: waste of time. Might as well debate whether or not unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.
How do you believe ancient man passed down history and other important knowledge 6000 years ago?

Text messages?

How do you believe ancient man passed down history and other important knowledge 6000 years ago?

Text messages?
Ding, just make your point. I am not your assistant.

Text messages?
Ding, just make your point. I am not your assistant.
I already did.

Forum List

Back